It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday prediction advice/key off Elenin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Another alignment about Sept. 26-27. So you have a pretty solid date. All you have to do is create the event to go with it. Like:
1. monster earthquake, ring of fire area
2. pole shift
3. flood of biblical proportions

You get the drift. Personally, I have the second portion of my property taxes due in Dec. Will not be paying early. Halted accelerated pay down of consumer debt. Would be wary of buying a home in a US coastal area, etc.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

I am a time travelling prophet from the year 2173!

There will be an earthquake, flood, blizzard, superstorm, nuclear holocaust, and mass animal die off on sept 26th and 27th. Oh and Dancing with The Stars will be cancelled!

Send all of your money to my bank account in order to be saved!
edit on 21-5-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

see i call hoax on this reply does it get removed???

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Say what? lol

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I have placed bets with my bookie for Sept. 26, 27, and 28. He is screwing me on the odds, but I guess that's what bookies do. For today's Preakness I'm going with Mucho Macho Man for sentimental reasons. I was a big fan of the wrestler who just passed.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

NOTHING out of the ordinary is going to happen.

Earthquakes will occur, just as they always have, and always will (until the earth's core dies, and it's a cold, dead rock).

Planetary "alignments" is a bunch of hooey. The only thing any celestial body, like a planet, can do to affect Earth, is with its gravitational force. Think about it: What is the closest celestial body to the Earth? Now, compare that to the planets, and their distances.

And, then think about how far away the Sun is, compared to all those planets.....AND, the Sun contains ~98% of all the mass, of the entire Solar System, so the Sun "wins" and yet? How much does IT affect us??

Or, keep reading the stupid "doom and gloom" websites, and stay ill-informed. Your choice.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
Another alignment about Sept. 26-27. So you have a pretty solid date. All you have to do is create the event to go with it. Like:
1. monster earthquake, ring of fire area
2. pole shift
3. flood of biblical proportions

You get the drift. Personally, I have the second portion of my property taxes due in Dec. Will not be paying early. Halted accelerated pay down of consumer debt. Would be wary of buying a home in a US coastal area, etc.

Lets see what can of beans you can open with this one
bahaha

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
My own personal favorite is this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace deal over at the half way point, i know its familiar.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-5-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

I am a time travelling prophet from the year 2173!

There will be an earthquake, flood, blizzard, superstorm, nuclear holocaust, and mass animal die off on sept 26th and 27th. Oh and Dancing with The Stars will be cancelled!

Send all of your money to my bank account in order to be saved!

Send me your bank account. Or your credit card number. Or both.
Don't forget all the other data like your address, phone number, birthday and the name of your teacher in the first class.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm placing my bet now on elenin hitting earth or even comming remotely close. I bet 1 million to 1 odds that it misses earth and will have no effects what so ever here on earth. Elenin is a Hoax and you all got sucked into it.
Hey, we still have time on the rapture. Just put all your money in my bank account.

new topics

top topics

join