It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and something i'd like you guys to analyise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I know this is not the most integral or credible post, and what I'm bringing here could have been edited. I don't ask anyone to actually ignorantly believe what I am saying, I don't have anything to lose or gain. This won’t provide us with "fame", or any laughs, we just really need "answers",- or at least someone to rip this apart, and pass it off as "technical errors".
Either way, I feel like we need second opinions on this?

Background: (Yehyeh, it's another one of those cliché stories, typical. But please, take the time to listen?) Myself, my Mother and my three sisters have lived in this house for 22 years. I am 18, and my oldest two sisters have moved out. From near to when we have moved in, when my oldest sisters were young all of us have seen things and felt things over the past many years. The most emphatic is what happens, or rather used to happen, late at night when we were watching tv in the front room. The computer would be turned off and the door closed and we'd here the computer keyboard being hardly typed on countless times, and we'd open the door and it would stop. Other things include hearing kitchen chairs being scraped along the floor, my sisters reported the most graphic things when they were 7-15,- seeing faces, or hearing people running up and down the stairs, being woken up at night and feeling something pushing down upon them, mattresses being poked from underneath. My Mother, a woman whom I look towards with conviction, recalls seeing shadows and "figures",- albeit half asleep. Anyhow, there's many "un-evidence" things...until me and my friend found this. To add, there's around 12 people who have seen or heard things on more than one occasion, including pets staring blindingly into corners, etc.

(feel free to disbelieve the above, I do know it has ZERO evidence to back it up, it's almost irrelevant, but to anyone who wants to take a second look at what is below, maybe the background is important).
Recording a "vlog" for Youtube and looking over what we had recorded, we found the following "orb", on our video. What "scared" us more, was the fact were was talking about ghosts and death:

I have taken them into move maker and trimmed the full 2min video down to a short clip which captures the first thing we've noticed, I CAN upload the full video, raw, with whatever proof you might want or need. I'm just asking for "faith" in the notion that we've not come here to mislead,- ask yourself what our motivation would be to do so? There'd be nothing to gain from that...
Video not slowed down:
s838.photobucket.com...
Video slowed down:
s838.photobucket.com...

(The video was slowed down in Windows Movie Maker,- the same program we use to do our Youtube videos,- we've just started...hence we don't know how to do this sort of stuff).
Secondly, if anyone needs video details or what not just let me know what to give you,

Sorry if this is a waste of your time, maybe we are taking this way out of context....
thank you,
Stephen!

****edit:
www.megaupload.com...

The footage,
Watch: Original Recordings: capture_20110521_1 - most happens in that one, please watch it many times and tell us what you think.

Download, its in a .rar folder, compressed, I hope most of you know what this is you'll need winrar or simular to extract.

edit on 21-5-2011 by urghpleasehelp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
EDIT:
Sorry guys we've just found something WORSE looking through the video, honestly.
I'll upload it in a second, this is bloody spooky.
I'll get it on asap
Looking through everything we've recorded now.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by urghpleasehelp

Mate, if you start a introduction thread, and answer the responses , you will hit twenty posts quickly and be able to start a thread about what you seeing, you will find more people will be responsive to that.
but welcome.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Cool.....can't wait to see it! Could the first have been a reflection of some sort? I really can't say because I'm not an expert on video....anxious to see the next though!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Oh....and welcome to ATS!
It's crazy good fun!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

P.S. The simplest explanation I have for you is that both you and your freind were extreme well if not over lit by bright light and the slightest reflection off of either of you (and picked up by the camera) could have caused this anomaly. I agree that the coincidence of the subject matter is highly suspicious... but I need something more and I hope my fellow members or the OP can bring such weirdness to light!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
We are Rigel4 We extend many greetings.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
welcome to ats and i cant wait to see the vid

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Is it a webcam? If so what make and model? Where is it in relation to the window? What angle is it in relation to the window?

I ask because my first impression is it is the reflection of an auto making a turn. But knowing the answers to those above questions may be able to rule that out as a possibility.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Right, so i'm uploading:
-The clipped video in normal speed
- the clipped video in slow speed

And then the two full length videos which were recorded at 12/1pm this afternoon with my webcam software.

You'll need to slow them down and watch closely, there's so much on one of the videos,- lights and three lights, moving lights, flashes.

We are sitting with the laptop on the window ledge facing us, with the nets and curtains shut,- they're white/cream, so let loads of light in. It's upstairs, with no road facing us,- so cannot be traffic reflection.

It's going to be an hour before the upload, it's in a .rar file.

I would really love for someone with subject knowledge or technical skills to be able to highlight the "anomalies",- we are still finding them as im tying this.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am not good at this. can you tell me what I am looking for and a general location? Hi and welcome btw.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

In what we have presented so far it's between our faces, some "light", towards the end of the video.
But, what we've just seen is being uploaded now, for anyone to take apart or call unreal.

I'll try to post timestamps but so much is going on right now, I dont actually know what do...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

It's a HP 1.3 megapixel webcam in a HP DV63000, the webcam is placed uponmy window ledge, away from the window....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
www.megaupload.com...

The footage,
Watch: Original Recordings: capture_20110521_1 - most happens in that one, please watch it many times and tell us what you think.

Download, its in a .rar folder, compressed, I hope most of you know what this is you'll need winrar or simular to extract.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS urghpleasehelp
Hope to see you soon in the forum threads enjoy!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yeah you caught something on video, but do you want to get rid of it?

I lived in a flat for several years with my family before I was 11 and weird things were always happening. Black cat appearing on the sofa, where ours was a tabby.
It is now a rent office as 3 families moved in and then moved out, as spooky things were happening and it scared them.
Next house, the owner had died in the house and my sister and I saw the woman in a rocking chair, at different times. My mum called a vicar in and exorcised it.
Nowadays I get rid of the critters.

I believe it is attached to you, as you trance out at the time it manifests. Do you have tiredness problems? As I believe it is drawing from your energy.

Peace and love.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Not really sure what to do, as it's been so long. No idea if it's trying to communicate, interact, warn, play, punish?

Has anyone else had a chance to look at the full video?

Thanks.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Your mention of the running up and down the stairs reminds me of my own house when I was younger. My mum was convinced it was us kids and would come bursting in our rooms as though she was going to catch us out. But we'd be just laid in bed freaking out at all the thuds and footsteps on the stairs and landing.

I can see the swirl on your slowed down video, haven't downloaded the full thing yet though.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by manda2011

Thank you, it's just odd how it's now, and even more so given the subject matter...

Thanks

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm gonna watch those videos now!

new topics

top topics

join