It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How David Icke's Demon's are Preparing us For the New World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

Yes, I think David Icke is demonized. Here is a video with him saying he is the son of god....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

Double post.
edit on 19-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

Triple post...sorry.
edit on 19-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by anti72
reply to post by autowrench

obviously you dont have a clue what is demonic or is demonic power. This has not necessarily to do with christian belief. No agenda, just reality.

Actually, I have most deeply studied into the Kabbala, the Sword of Moses, the Key of Solomon the King, and the Lessor Key, and every book on demonology I could get my hands on. I have performed many High Magick Rituals in the Golden Dawn Tradition, and many other Occult things that you would never venture into. Never once saw anything that looked like the Christian description of a demon. In fact, most books on demonology were written by Priests of the Holy Roman Church.

I do know about Elemental Spirits, though, they do exist, but are not all about possessing a human, or torturing people in Hell, or anything like that. In fact, we all have them, each of us has some odd 72 Elemental Spirits inside us all. The origin of the word (daemon, Greek) means, "inner spirit," so the word is quite descriptive, isn't it?

Scripturally, one never finds demons taking possession of places, objects, books, or buildings. Instead, they associate themselves exclusively with people, except for one brief instance (Mark 5, Luke 8) when they took over a herd of pigs which promptly committed suicide en masse. Also, it always struck me funny that ONLY the devout ever got possessed!
Also, I find it very hard to take seriously those who claim to find evidence of demon activity based on certain "evil" items/symbols in their homes, or places they frequent. The only problem with "un-wholesome" items is that they are un-wholesome in the first place. Demons have nothing to do with that, nor with anything whatsoever than humankind does.

Furthermore, most all evil in the world is done by Human Beings, all by themselves. Human beings need no help from the spirit realm to come up with nasty things to do to one another. Christians make a mistake if they are quick to blame every error, every problem in their lives on demon activity. The fact that you lost your job, or your car won't start is very unlikely to be due to demons. Far more likely, the true cause probably has to do with the person's actions, or economic reasons, or political reasons, rather than demons or Satan. This is why Occultist do what they do, friend, so that they can take power over their Elementals. These will manifest as mostly what we would call "the 7 deadly sins." Anger is one, Greed is one, Strife is one, and so on. Now some like to take power and order these Spirits to do the Practitioner's bidding, if you have studied into demonology, you know this. Others, like myself, would rather have a working relationship. They are in my, they are mine, what I do with them, or not, is my own affair, wouldn't you say?

Still think I don't have a clue?

Bravo !

I couldnt have said any of that any better myself.

Gotta love ATS but the whole Aliens are Demons topic is so overcooked starving Hyenas on the Serengeti wouldn't touch it at this point.

People are free to believe whatever they wish but most into religion really don't seem to grasp how fanatical they come off to those who haven't been brainwashed into their way of thinking. Looking at any organized religion they all look exactly like what they are, a tool used bye man to control mankind. As for the bible being some sort of sacred know it all guide....Give me a break.. Nothing more than propaganda to indoctrinate those who pick it up into a load of BS thats been around so long the easy to manipulate think its real and believe in it.

What really cements it is everything has some sort of punishment or scare tactic for not following along and of course a happy ending for those who do, yet to those who don't believe it all just comes off as being pointless and quite honestly very silly. Christianity looks a lot like any other cult to those who don't buy into it and I think that scares a lot of believers and I'm sure its all part of the grand scheme to separate believers from non believers and help feed into the persons overall belief.

Theres a reason why those who weren't raised to believe in any of this [religion] don't, it has nothing to do with being evil or demonic or against god or whatever.. Its all just a load of BS that isn't real or maybe its only as real as you chose to believe kinda like a mental illness, but of course god etc wouldn't let that happen.

That said David Icke can be entertaining but he is also a complete loon.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Conclusion:

"BELIEVE NOTHING no matter where you read it or who said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and own common sense" - (Buddha)

Trust no one but yourself.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Most of the people who believe in aliens and ufos also believe in peace and love.

UFO loons don't go around hating christians, muslims, jews, buddhists enough to declar war on them. Fanatical religious zealots do that with the "blessings" of their church. In reality religion serves as a convenient excuse for imperialism, depopulation and destruction.

And what exactly is a demon? Is it a spirit or an alien? Why the huge disconnect about what angels and demons are by the church and government? If aliens were far more advanced then us then it seems plausible they posses super-natural abilities we can barely fathom such as cloaking, teleporting and telepathy.

The problem with both science and religion is that both have become dogmatic. They like to preach without listening...like a one way fm radio...versus a CB which is capable of transmitting and receiving. Think about this next time you ask your priest, politician, scientist a tough question and they resort to snide remarks/insults to evade you!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Great post, Yes David Ike is a Hybrid a Nephilim I agree.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Amazing older thread, great analysis OP.
These "alien" channellers, New Age founders, Satanists and Luciferians all have the same goal.
A "new world order" which calls for the mass slaughter of billions.
They get their ideas and plans from these spirits.
There could only be a small percentage of people here that are not familiar with Revelation, given to us from Christ Himself.
1. Increase in natural disasters.
2. One world religion, finances and leadership
3. A grand deception, the biggest in all of mankind
4. The rise of demonic spirits controlling men leading to the AC
5. Christ blasphemed and denied and a rise in the worship of old gods

Gosh, I haven't even gotten half way through- and it's all spot on.
Thanks again OP, perhaps it will awaken one person. Maybe one person will be able to see that in order to accomplish their goals they had to "get rid of Christ". Which mean lies. They lie about everything else.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Your making the mistake of confusing religion with spiritualism like many religious fanatics do. You can believe in jesus, mohamed and moses as good angels or saviors WITHOUT taking all the extra baggage associated with structured religion.

Second point is revelation was not written by christ, it was written by saint john the theologan of patmos. It is disputed as to wether it was based on the wrongdoings of the roman empire or to events long in the future such as 2012. My guess is it had to do with the roman empire since the timeframe and events match closely!

Thirdely a lot of the so called holy work is manmade BS from catholic monks living in isolation and kings/despots banning anything that didn't match their taste buds. Many, many books were banned over the 2,000 years some linking spirituality to aliens.

Earth is satanic territory wether people realise it or not. It started with pagans worshipping various gods and offering sacrifices to the demons. There are so many examples of this its not funny in the slightest. Then came the abrahamic religions of the west(judaism, christianity, islam) which may have started out honest but quickly deterioted with unholy priests doing satans work. For example fasting is a mild sacrifice, as is sexual purity, no abortion, no divorce, priests not being able to marry, etc. God must be outraged that people are really THAT STUPID!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
David Icke is against vaccines, so he gets some bonus points there
If he was NWO he would be supporting toxic vaccines

I've listened to a lot of his work and I believe David is under the influence of good

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Amazing older thread, great analysis OP.
These "alien" channellers, New Age founders, Satanists and Luciferians all have the same goal.
A "new world order" which calls for the mass slaughter of billions.
They get their ideas and plans from these spirits.
There could only be a small percentage of people here that are not familiar with Revelation, given to us from Christ Himself.
1. Increase in natural disasters.
2. One world religion, finances and leadership
3. A grand deception, the biggest in all of mankind
4. The rise of demonic spirits controlling men leading to the AC
5. Christ blasphemed and denied and a rise in the worship of old gods

Gosh, I haven't even gotten half way through- and it's all spot on.
Thanks again OP, perhaps it will awaken one person. Maybe one person will be able to see that in order to accomplish their goals they had to "get rid of Christ". Which mean lies. They lie about everything else.

Thanks for checking it out, You can check out the entire video on my channel, its 2.5 hours though

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Earth is satanic territory wether people realise it or not. It started with pagans worshipping various gods and offering sacrifices to the demons. There are so many examples of this its not funny in the slightest. Then came the abrahamic religions of the west(judaism, christianity, islam) which may have started out honest but quickly deterioted with unholy priests doing satans work. For example fasting is a mild sacrifice, as is sexual purity, no abortion, no divorce, priests not being able to marry, etc. God must be outraged that people are really THAT STUPID!

You probably wont reply to this as the thread is old but;
Why would you consider sexual purity, not killing a child in the womb and not breaking a sacred covenant (which is what marraige is), a mild sacrifice to demons and the imposter "god"?
I am a single mother and I can tell you right now it is no walk in the park, are you suggesting that children growing up without one of their parents is natural and right?? That killing babies because you were selfish enough to put desire and lust before self control and fore thought is what our creator wants?? That a commitment to a person you have bound your soul to should be broken, just like that, as if its a school yard pinkie swear??
Then you have obviously been listening to the wrong holy spirit.
Life is sacred, death is not, its time we all remembered that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join