It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How David Icke's Demon's are Preparing us For the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
David Dyke..

Cool Story Bro..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
OP, commendations on a well written article incorporating several sources. I truly do believe that one has to investigate each of these different topics in order to 'connect the dots'. Unfortunately, we have two generations now who are convinced that these are 1) all cuddly extraterrestrials and/or bad extraterrestrials and 2) that humanity will be transformed.... These individuals have an absolute religious belief in these topics, and therefore they will not be able to see where they have been played. They've been so brainwashed that they fully SUPPORT the slaughter of people who hold traditional religious beliefs (Christians specifically). They may not come out and say it, but their reading material all contains a reference to 'out with the old, in with the new'.

Unfortunately, these groups believe that Christians (specifically) are the ones that are brainwashed. So we are perhaps back to square one-

I can only ask if a reader of your thread can see that this "NWO" is advocating the slaughter of billions of people for the 'greater good' that something is seriously wrong. And I hope that some readers at least come away with an alternative view of what these "aliens really are .

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuitarGirlWA
reply to post by Amenti

SNIP

but I'm sorry...I'm guided by Angels my Angels guide me with love and they guided me to David Icke.
and for him and his unconditional love for people he has never met I thank my angels and his angels and David himself for being someone that is REAL unlike you who's claim to fame is to sit on a computer and throw christian judgements on people you've never met. take your christian war and go to hell. Are you God? Are you ALLOWED by the rules of god to pass judgement on others? NO ]

All I have to say is that I hope that you reread your last statements and see the hatred that your supposed "angels" have given to you. Your supposed "angels" have poisoned your mind whereby you will accept the wholesale slaughter of billions of people. How in Earth can you be preaching LOVE? So what, do you just conveniently IGNORE that part of the teaching? You are passionate about bringing about an end to wars, but you simply refuse to acknowledge that your David Icke supports a Satanic plan. I will state it here and now: your "angels" are NOT from my God.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
That's EXACTLY what is happening in our world. Through our decisions and actions...TPTB are using us as the medium to get these 'devils and demons' to manifest themselves. In other words....we are being used...to accomplish their goals. HOW??? Easy! Disobedience!

The B.I.B.L.E. says...."God will NOT BE mocked, WHATEVER a man sows, that also shall he REAP. Now, some may say, karma...but it's not "karma" it's seedtime and harvest. The B.I.B.L.E. is an instruction manual filled with PRINCIPLES, that when APPLIED will produce a harvest....whether good or bad.

Another principle is Obedience and Disobedience...and their fruits. We THINK the laws they pass for us are to PROTECT us...and make us 'safe' when in reality...it's just causing us to become more and more DISOBEDIENt. "If you are WILLING AND OBEDIENT, you will eat the good of the land; but if you REFUSE AND REBEL you will be devoured by the sword.

They didn't 'legalize' homosexuality because they are doing gay people a great service....they did it...to further their agenda.....trust that! NOTHING they do...is for OUR benefit. The further we get away from God...the more things on earth...will go array. Watch and see. Men want to sleep with men; and women want to sleep with women....God is NOT going to 'stop' you. You are FREE to do so....just don't cry and ask: "Why God Why"; when HIS wrath pours down on US. Why would God do that? HE wouldn't...but HE said: "Do Not" for a reason. Disobedience will be the reason for our destruction....because that's the FRUIT it bears! Dont you GET IT!!! We live in a world of "seedtime and harvest", earth operates in these principles.

Let me give another few examples: "Do not borrow", "Do not be filled with wine", "Do not withhold correction from a child"; Love your neighbor. And now, see what we're allowed to do...and not allowed to do. I can drink and get so drunk, i dont remember what i did the next day....but God forbid, i grow some marijuana in my back yard...Geesh...i'd be considered a "drug lord". I mean, HELLOOOOOOOO??? Am i the only 1 seeing what's wrong with this picture? Things are NOT getting BETTER in our world....are we that blind as to why??? Elenin got nothing to do with nothing....our disobedience has everything to do with anything!
edit on 27-8-2011 by nuttin4U because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Thanks OP for an excellent article and your refreshingly questioning and incisive thinking.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
OP that was a great bit of work. I enjoyed it tremendously. Well written, researched. Brilliant. I disagree with quite a bit of it as I don't believe in Christianity one iota, but I do appreciate the effort you put in.
It is entirely credible that there are demonic entities or energies, however there are also other possible explanations for some of the things (The head drilling when looking at the picture, for instance).
The Ley lines angle is new to me though and thanks for that. :-D

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

hmm having read some of what you say , this stands out... One does not have to be a Christian to do this, or to have previously believed Jesus was important, in fact as you can guess many of the people who are getting this are not Christians but most of them who see the authority that the name of Jesus has over these beings begin to research who Jesus is and do become Christians later. This doesn’t work with other names, for instance calling on Buddha no matter how sincere the person is doesn’t seem to concern the entities. that statement makes me think that the demons are related to jesus.. and the reason nothing else influences them is because to belive that they can influence you you have to belive jesus can save you..

You know, I too wonder at this, and it seems funny too. The only ones who talk about, and offer support to, and get possessed by these so called demons are devout Christians or Catholics. Nobody else ever does. One would think if these demons were trying to take over, they would surely be possessing all of us so called sinners, wouldn't they?

Personally, I think I am beginning to smell an agenda here, look at all of the Alien threads that have been trolled to death by Christians claiming they are all demons? Are Christians the ones supporting demons? You decide.

Here we have an extra long thread with no other design than to support an agenda that David Icke is possessed by demons, and is supporting the New World Order. I suggest you read a few of David's books before making a claim such as that.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

The B.I.B.L.E. says...."God will NOT BE mocked, WHATEVER a man sows, that also shall he REAP.

Yep, that's what it says all-right. You guys just keep right on supporting these so called demons and satans all over these internet boards, and you will certainly get what you are sowing here. You don't hear any of the rest of us calling "DEMON!" in every other thread, do you?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

obviously you dont have a clue what is demonic or is demonic power. This has not necessarily to do with christian belief. No agenda, just reality.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

obviously you dont have a clue what is demonic or is demonic power. This has not necessarily to do with christian belief. No agenda, just reality.

Actually, I have most deeply studied into the Kabbala, the Sword of Moses, the Key of Solomon the King, and the Lessor Key, and every book on demonology I could get my hands on. I have performed many High Magick Rituals in the Golden Dawn Tradition, and many other Occult things that you would never venture into. Never once saw anything that looked like the Christian description of a demon. In fact, most books on demonology were written by Priests of the Holy Roman Church.

I do know about Elemental Spirits, though, they do exist, but are not all about possessing a human, or torturing people in Hell, or anything like that. In fact, we all have them, each of us has some odd 72 Elemental Spirits inside us all. The origin of the word (daemon, Greek) means, "inner spirit," so the word is quite descriptive, isn't it?

Scripturally, one never finds demons taking possession of places, objects, books, or buildings. Instead, they associate themselves exclusively with people, except for one brief instance (Mark 5, Luke 8) when they took over a herd of pigs which promptly committed suicide en masse. Also, it always struck me funny that ONLY the devout ever got possessed!
Also, I find it very hard to take seriously those who claim to find evidence of demon activity based on certain "evil" items/symbols in their homes, or places they frequent. The only problem with "un-wholesome" items is that they are un-wholesome in the first place. Demons have nothing to do with that, nor with anything whatsoever than humankind does.

Furthermore, most all evil in the world is done by Human Beings, all by themselves. Human beings need no help from the spirit realm to come up with nasty things to do to one another. Christians make a mistake if they are quick to blame every error, every problem in their lives on demon activity. The fact that you lost your job, or your car won't start is very unlikely to be due to demons. Far more likely, the true cause probably has to do with the person's actions, or economic reasons, or political reasons, rather than demons or Satan. This is why Occultist do what they do, friend, so that they can take power over their Elementals. These will manifest as mostly what we would call "the 7 deadly sins." Anger is one, Greed is one, Strife is one, and so on. Now some like to take power and order these Spirits to do the Practitioner's bidding, if you have studied into demonology, you know this. Others, like myself, would rather have a working relationship. They are in my, they are mine, what I do with them, or not, is my own affair, wouldn't you say?

Still think I don't have a clue?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
when he gets in on Reptilian overlords (in the most literal sense of the phrase) I can't help but turn him off---I like his ideas but sometimes he can come off as a nutter, even if he is earnest in his belief in "them"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
All I'm going to say is..

I can't believe you people have so much time on your hands enough to read this large a post.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
All I'm going to say is..

I can't believe you people have so much time on your hands enough to read this large a post.

Are you talking about my post? Four paragraphs too much for you, is it? Or is it the thread itself, the whole two pages? Ever read a book, did we? I have posts a great deal longer than that. Just to tell the story of the New World Order would take several large volumes.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

anti72,
I cannot help but notice you have not responded to me. You called me out, and accused me of not knowing anything about demons or demonic power. I faithfully showed you that I not only did know quite more than you gave me credit for, I do in fact know the reality of it. You seem not to, rather believing in a book or dogma for your knowledge on the matter. Not responding shows this to be true, no? Please, educate me on all that you know on Demonology? I await your response.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
What an interesting thread!
I almost got taken in by the whole "ascension" mumbo jumbo stuff too till I atempted to read 'The secret doctrine' by H.P Blatvatsky, yea the less said about that creepy peice of complicated propaganda the better!
I agree that there is a sinister plot going down behind the scenes, but how can you be sure that Christianity isnt being played like a fiddle just as ferociously as the new age/truther/occult movements? For instance have you read.... Isaiah 24? It describes a horrible thing happening to the earth that will leave people desolate and whatnot, perhaps the religous war you suggested, then a kind of harvest (perhaps the "rapture" my mother eagerly awaits?), then people are all of a sudden praising God (or "Lord" I assume the biblical one) and joyessly praising the "righteouss" (maitreyas/aliens/ascended masters/Jesus?) but the prophet is then like "whoa! Hold up, why are you praising the Lord God? Dude treachery hello!"
See now what if something is going to pose as the Christian God, have the whole world (including devout Christians) dancing in the streets and then BOOM NWO!!!
Just a thought.
What if what all these religions and movements are waiting for are the same thing?
What if something epic is going to happen soon that will bring the whole house of cards tumbling down and these entities you refer to are going to use that time to come into the light of day and carry out their end game? What if your Jesus is their leader? Or what if something poses as your Jesus and fools even the "elect"?
I do believe there is a creator God/essence/spirit
but I reckon he she wants us to take the opportunity coming to grow up and stand on our own two feet, not bend over backwards for a new "saviour" and say "here you are, my loving redeemer, proceed to screw me over for another century or more, just as long as I dont have to make my own rules or think too hard, Im all yours!"
I think God is calling us to remove ourselves from the system when it begins to crack, and seek his her voice, not the voice of a christ or ascended master or whatever, but The voice, and learn and be free.
I think thats all God wants, not for us to evolve but for us to set ourselves free.

Sorry for the long post. Couldnt help myself

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Until man dispenses with the various Gods Demi Gods and other beings and stops using them as a crutch he will never be sovereign on this planet there is very little in the spirit world that does not have an agenda and most are either evil or at best maleavant wake up mankind this is the 21st century.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
David icke= whistleblower or believes everything he hears, i dont believe a black dude had banged an alien -_- why his stories arnt believeable.. only one i heard and will ever hear

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been said yet(im gonna be honest I didnt read all the posts), but couldnt Davd Icke's demons, the sumerian gods and the fallen agels described in the Book of Enoch be one and the same.

I personally believe as a Christian the demons/aliens what have you will come in the end, as prophesied, to decieve the world.

Icke is aware of alot of things but I dont follow him so idk what his beliefs are, because the idea of aliens many people have are put in their minds by the illuminati. That way when Michael casts them down in Rev. 12 in the end and they have a physical presence on earth, they will say they're aliens come to save us instead of satan and his demons/fallen angels.

My opinion anyways.
edit on 3-9-2011 by mallen07 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2011 by mallen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Im sorry if this seems very blunt but its not Satanists that are apart of the conspiring "New World Order".
Im sure that many of you that are members of ATS have heard of the Illuminati, many believe that these agents that work in this secret order of the "elites" are Devil Worshipers - THIS IS NOT TRUE, Its is the Jewish and the Catholics that are pushing towards the NWO.
The bible states that People will be branded like sheep under the control of this NWO. To me Sheep sounds like the Christian mass following their beliefs and being told to be "good sheep" and "just to believe".
I am really sorry if this offends anyone but iam just expressing my opinions on this subject.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I've spent a lifetime having an open mind to all religion and beliefs. All we want are answers weather we know we can handle the truth or not. This thread has really put me on an updated path and i can't thank you enough for your research and i have the utmost respect for someone taking the time to educate. At this point i have faith in "Jesus" (The Light), however i DO have many questions and disbeliefs. The fact is, no matter what i believe, i WILL have pre-marridal sex and abuse drugs and acohol. Other than that i'm a very forgiving person, i love all around me, i appreciate everything life has given me and i will repent for all actions that i believe are considered "sin". I have had terrible anxiety the past few years and am almost convinced i am being followed by a demon or some sort of entity. I refuse to let this control me or scare me. I will protect my family at all costs. Thank You

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join