It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey warns Israel over new Gaza flotilla

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by Lovepeace20

The "extermination camps" have been called into question.

I made a thread on this same subject and received a post ban, so I will say no more about this topic.

But just for S & G, lets say they were true.

The only difference between the two is the fact that Israel and the USA are both openly committing genocide against the Arabs.
Look up the death count.
Actually I will do a bit of research for you, here is only the death count of children.

link to source

Why would america and israel WANT to commit genocide against arabs? Hamas does not officially want to recognise the state of israel and the gazans apparently voted for hamas. What does that then make hamas and the gazans?

Its not a war of religion per say, except for the arabs. They use religion to maintain a monopoly of influence in the area through solidarity. Christians have very few(if any) problems living with jews in israel, so its mostly hardcore muslims that want to get rid of a "jewish israel".

Arabs do not get along well with either christians or jews. In fact in southern sudan muslims have been persecuting black christians for almost a decade now and this is A TRUE GENOCIDE! The UN does not really care and the media could care even less. WHY? Also please tell me why shiite muslims hate sunni muslims and persecute them as well? Why does it take a Saddam Hussein to keep the shiites under control? Why are shiites so fanatical about religion, including the taliban in afghanistan and alqueda?

I consider jews my friend and I am a christian. To be perfectly honest I would prefer if people ignored mainstream religion and focused on alternative history and the ancient astronaut theory. People would unite under a real common cause and stop all this childish fighting which has the potential to escalate into ww3 or some other major war.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Why would america and israel WANT to commit genocide against arabs? Hamas does not officially want to recognise the state of israel and the gazans apparently voted for hamas. What does that then make hamas and the gazans?

Hamas can not recognize Israel until Israel moves back to agreeable borders..
To do so now would be recognizing Israel as it stands with it's illegal settlements..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

This is a key point, well-stated and widely ignored or obfuscated by the MSM coverage of the Israel/ Palestine issue.

Israel are willfully ignoring the rules of the game, and they have put neighboring states in a no-win situation by continuing to expand. I have respect for the right of the state of Israel to exist, as a permanent place for the Jewish race to call Home. I do not agree with the secular Zionist elitists who brand all dissidents with simple anti-semitism accusations...

The secular Zionists are at the core of the NWO, and are therefore doing exactly as they please - whatever it takes to correctly engineer the necessary International Stage.

Yet somehow we are all still confused by this..?!?!?!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The Gazans no longer want Hamas.
At one time they did, but that has changed.
Hamas is in the pockets of the international banksters, and they are holding Gaza hostage, IMHO.
The people of Gaza are not allowed democracy any longer, but they do wish for it.
Look up recent polls concerning the Gazan's vew of Hamas.

However, at one time the people of Gaza bought into the Hamas chess game.
They desperately wanted what Hamas had to offer. (kind of like America and Obama the liar)

What most people in the West do not realize is that Hamas ALSO does tremendous humanitarian work cleaning up the mess that is left in the occupied territories by Westerners.

They have trucks that load in supplies of food, clean water and medicine.
And they have set up schools, as well as improving the sanitary living conditions of the Palestinians.

They are labeled by the MSM as terrorists, and they have lived up to that designation, but they also take the suffering of the Palestinians into account.

The West has labeled Hamas, and we tend to view all Muslims/Arabs in the same light, but that is soooo very far from the truth.
Islam is not about killing the infidels anymore than Christians are about beginning another crusade.

The occidental views the oriental in a certain light and the same is said for the opposite, but the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Israel and the US Army, however, are commtting inexcusable horrors. The numbers do not lie.

I, personally, believe that the Book of Revelation of St. John is a playbook written by TPTB.
It is a blueprint for world government written under the auspices of the Roman Empire.

The actions in the middle east are purposeful and meant to foment strife designed to ignite the next conflict that will lead to world government.

Click on the link in my signature for more info, if you wish.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join