It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens and Orions Belt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Ancient Aliens and Orions Belt

Greetings and good day.

Ill get straight into it. My hypothesis is that ancient aliens, who originated in a galaxy which we perceive to be in orions belt, visited the earth many years ago and established many societies and religions all over the world.

It is widely known that the centre of the universe, the origin of the big bang, is perceived from the earth to be behind orions belt. It is also known that the universe is about 13.7 billion years old and the earth is about 4 billion years old. What if during the 10 billion years before the creation of the earth there was another planet within the goldilocks area of its sun that was able to support life. What if there were many? And what if just one of these planets developed intelligent life that became a space faring race?

I also think the fact that they would be closer to the centre of the universe would make it easier for them to travel outward, towards us.

The evidence for AA is incredible. Please try and catch them on the history channel. The megalithic stones on top of a mountain in Bolivia that are cut from diamonite with precision we couldnt match today?? Incredible.

edit on 21/5/2011 by MoreThanFreeMan because: Youtube clip

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yes an enjoyable watch, seen it a few times; the stone cutting is something that requires further investigation for sure;
p.s your vid link wasn't working so i embedded here ;

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MoreThanFreeMan

broken link...

Use tags
replace [] with []

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

Thanks very much.

First thread.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I may be wrong on this one, but Im pretty sure that the universe doesnt have one single center "point of orgin".
From what I understand, the universe just kinda popped up and expanded out of...well...everywhere?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I am very interested in the AA theories, but be carefull though. Some suggestions of stone blocks needing diamond edged tools to cut have been proved to be false before which really annoyed me as at the time I tookl the videos
word for it. This didnt involve this particular inccident though. Where are these mountains? (sorry if you did say btw)

I find it so crazy that scientists dont even entertain the idea but they surely have to understand that biological matter came from somewhere! so why is it crazy to assume it came from beyond or planet earth!?!?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The uiniverse is expanding, this leads me to think its expanding from a central point of origin. If the universe "implodes" it will probably be to the point of the big bang. Something I think has happened and will happen again, for all time. The nursery of stars is located behind orions belt, this is the location of the most numerous galaxies in the sky and also where a lot of ancient cultures beleived the gods were from. Im sure ive seen something linking these before, ill look for it. Please watch the vids if you have time, its all in there.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cheddartoes

Going along with the big bang theory though there is a single point and everything at one stage was just one single insanely condense mass that exploded out. Assuming that this single dense point had all the matter in the universe however we can assume that it may have been still insanely large and therefore the 'centre' of the universe so to speak could be an incredibly large area.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Bolivia, the sites are Tiahuanaco and Puma Punku, with no trees for miles around, yet people who were one step out of the stone age were able to move 20 tonne blocks from a quarry and shape them so perfectly that they fit together like a jigsaw. Its very nice looking too, and the maths involved is very advanced.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Bill Brysons a short history of nearly everything (highly recommended) says that the size of the universe before the big bang was actualy very small. Although i dont know his sources. Ill have a flick through. Although if the 'centre' of the universe so to speak was an incredibly large area, I dont see what that would change? The universe as it is is a hell of a lot bigger. It expanded from that point to this one, and in every other direction obviously, im saying.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I was just refering to one of the above posts saying that the universe doesnt appear to have a centee. I was saying that it does its just not so easy to pinpoint because of that. I like science but im, not very qualified so myh comments could be dumb tho lol

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have always been interested in the ancient astronaut theory, but personally I don't think it is what happened. I have no concrete proof and it is mostly speculation, but I do think there was an ancient advanced civilization on this earth, the difference is I think it was us not aliens. I also think what happened to that civilization was their technology abandoned them so to speak and they had to start over.I think they had a different technological tree which unlike our modern one had the electro magnetic field of the earth as it's root, instead of combustion. Then, when there was a magnetic pole shift all their technology being based on that root stopped functioning for around 50 - 100 years and they started over using combustion as their root. Of course we could be very well in danger of that happening again, if we run out of fuel for combustion, or entire technological system will begin to grind to a halt. Anyway interesting thread. Peace be with you.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by themessengernevermatters

Nice ideas. Hopefully one day well know the thruth. Peace be with you.

Second line.
edit on 21/5/2011 by MoreThanFreeMan because: edit

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoreThanFreeMan
who originated in a galaxy which we perceive to be in orions belt

I think you mean "solar system" as opposed to "galaxy".

Galaxies are millions of light years away and contain billions of stars,
the stars that form the constellation of Orion are inside our Milky Way
galaxy and estimated to be approximately 1400ly distant.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just fyi netflax has this and i'm actually watching this right now
There's some silly episodes but theories are theories and this is decently unbias.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Not the planets of Orions belt. The galaxies we perceive to be behind orions belt. Millions, Billions of light years away. Please watch the vids. Theyre very long but worth it.

Nice to see you here.

edit on 21/5/2011 by MoreThanFreeMan because: edit

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
Just fyi netflax has this and i'm actually watching this right now
There's some silly episodes but theories are theories and this is decently unbias.

lol you cant beleive everything you read or watch but i do like the unbiased approach.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think that your theory is astounding, i too beleive in the same theory. Im a 24 yr old female from New zealand and ever since i was little iv seen these particular stars that i basically claimed as my own, everynight without a doubt i spotted these stars which to me look like an upside down arrow pointing (note i live in the southern hemisphere). I was just so drawn to them. I cant really explain why though? It wasnt untill recently i googled these stars and to my amazement found out that it was the.
orions belt lol. For years iv been drawn to them n its just amazing at what iv found out

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

ASTOUNDED1
I think that your theory is astounding, i too beleive in the same theory. Im a 24 yr old female from New zealand and ever since i was little iv seen these particular stars that i basically claimed as my own, everynight without a doubt i spotted these stars which to me look like an upside down arrow pointing (note i live in the southern hemisphere). I was just so drawn to them. I cant really explain why though? It wasnt untill recently i googled these stars and to my amazement found out that it was the.
orions belt lol. For years iv been drawn to them n its just amazing at what iv found out

Care to share? u2u me if so, don't want to derail the thread

top topics

join