It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To what extent are chemtrails a hoax?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Let me be more clear... since obviously you are having trouble understanding the basics of nature.....

Originally posted by djcarlosa
an hour after sunrise you see them for up to an hour

Yes, because the sun is rising, it is warming the air... You will normally see persistent contrails at night because there is no sun to warm the air. Then when the sun rises, the contrail life span is reduced because it is warmer.

then all you see are planes leaving contrail's that last 5 mins at most

In the day, when the sun is out, contrail life span is reduced.

Under certain conditions, if it is cold enough, contrails will persist even in clear sky with lots of sun. Sometimes the Sun will even evaporate more water on the ground which increases the water content in the sky, and increases the thickness of contrails, which translates to longer life spans too...

then 3 hours before the sun set's the planes go over leaving persistent contrail's again

Yes, because the sun is setting... less sunlight means the the air gets colder....

now how can the conditions be right at the 2x of day that trail's persist and not the rest of the day?

It's called changing conditions.....night vs day..... it's common sense... even my 11 year old nephew understands this.

Do you understand how the Sun effects the air in the sky and the ground? It sure doesn't seem like it.....
edit on 23-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

You are full of bs and that has just proved it because if like you say the condition's are right at these set times of the day would it not follow that this time last year the same conditions would also apply based on your post but strangely enough there where none at all so that alone shows that you are disproving what you said earlier with your last post

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

You are full of bs

No, I am not full of BS... you are just unintelligent and don't understand basic science....

Like I said... there are MANY conditions which determine if a contrail persists or not... the Sun rising and setting is just ONE condition....

Another condition is the water content level of the air at that time of day.... For instance, if it rained all day Monday, then Tuesday there should be a lot of contrails because there is a lot of moisture in the air. If it was sunny and dry all day Monday, then there probably wont be persistent contrails on Tuesday...

GOD you make me want to rip my hair out you are so damn uninformed....

Back on topic.... Yes OP, I think there are trolls that go around and just support chemtrails just for lulz.... But I also think the majority of the people are unintelligent and clueless and have fooled themselves into believing things that are false. I would even go as far as to say some are even mentally challenged in some way or another and seriously have trouble comprehending what contrails are and how they exist, or even worse, they see and believe things that don't exist.
edit on 23-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join