It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To what extent are chemtrails a hoax?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by adeclerk

you can look through every post i have ever made and you will not see the words disinfo, or shill, or paid government agent in any of them i would not use them to insult someone just because they don't agree with me.
and no it wouldn't be a waste because as i put in my earlier posts should you get that prof i would admit that i was wrong after all i believe that one can only grow if you can admit when you are wrong therefore i'm always aware that i could be wrong which is why i don't use the word chemtrail's in my post's when describing these trail's i see in the sky.

so what about much easier things however?

Have any of you ever considered going in on a flight tracker website subscription, so that if some of you see something that you are suspicious about you can go online and see what aircraft it is?

Or going to a viewing area at an airport to photograph aircraft taking off or landing?

Or getting a tour of an Air Traffic Control facility?

Or getting an aviation band scanner?

I see chemtrailers deliberately avoiding such possibilities, because it could poke many holes in their belief system. Its safer for them to just go to chemtrail websites and talk to each other about chemtrails, rather than leave the safety of their computer and actually go out to the real world of aviation to have a look.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

i have used flight tracker program and when i told weedwacker that the planes going over head where not showing up on the site he then told me that not all aircrafts had the tech and wouldn't show up so seams kinda pointless to use as evidence.
your second point about taking photo's of aircrafts taking off from an airport how can that been seen as prof after all the reason a contrail exists is down to the air temp and unless your in Siberia i don't think you will find temp's of -40 at ground level also many on your side have posted saying you won't see trail's in aircrafts taking of or landing.
Taking a tour of an airtrafic control facility how is that going to prove that contrail's persist for hours?
Your band scanner idea is a good one and if you where willing to tell me where i can purchase one in the uk i would go and get one.
but again i will say that the only real prof that will lay this to rest is a filmed plane taking samples from a contrail that persists for hours and then have them tested by several independent testing centres.

edit on 23-5-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Taking a tour of an airtrafic control facility how is that going to prove that contrail's persist for hours?

but again i will say that the only real prof that will lay this to rest is a filmed plane taking samples from a contrail that persists for hours and then have them tested by several independent testing centres.

Are you joking? Do you really need evidence that contrails can persist for hours?

Contrails are just clouds! Of course clouds can persist for hours!

Contrails = condensation.

Clouds = condensation.

Yes, clouds/contrails can persist for hours....................

That is below basic science... I mean, so far below basic science that, no offence, makes you seem like one of the many persons that the OP has described... It is so basic that I am sitting here wondering... are you a troll? An uninformed child? Are you ok? What is your deal?

You are a prime example of what causes the chemtrail hoax to survive IMHO. You keep asking the same questions that have been answered a trillion times over. Yes, contrails persist.... they are just clouds.... clouds persist.... It's like 2+2=4.
edit on 23-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

how is that going to prove that contrail's persist for hours?

If they DON'T, then the Encyclopædia Britannica is lying

www.britannica.com...

Contrail, streamer of cloud sometimes observed behind an airplane flying in clear, cold, humid air. It forms upon condensation of the water vapour produced by the combustion of fuel in the airplane engines. When the ambient relative humidity is high, the resulting ice-crystal plume may last for several hours. The trail may be distorted by the winds, and sometimes it spreads outwards to form a layer of cirrus cloud.

That's also in the 1998 printed edition, and similar statements are in thousands of science text books dating back decades. What exactly do you think is happening here? 50 years of science has been faked, and millions of scientists have been paid off or brainwashed, just so they can openly spray us without anyone noticing?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
when i look deeper and deeper into this subject the more unsettling it becomes so to you who claim to know all on this subject may i ask if anyone knows about The Shield Project?
I have found 3 mentions of it while doing my weekly search of the internet.
many thanks

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Changing the subject?

Do you think contrails can persist or not?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

when will you people quote the whole sentence rather than cut out what helps your point of view
quote me : Taking a tour of an airtrafic control facility how is that going to prove that contrail's persist for hours?
your quote of me:how is that going to prove that contrail's persist for hours?
do you see the difference and the change of meaning when you cut out the start of my sentence .
As for can contrail's persist yes they can i see it everyday but i didn't last summer so my point is this that something has changed that allow them to persist for as long as they do now this change is what i am questioning
so i have answered your misrepresentation of my post will you answer mine?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Who needs to waste money on chemtrails when you can bomb the hell out of the planet for decades, release who knows what kinds of chemicals into the atmosphere and get the same results (pollute the food/water/air supply, weather modification, etc)?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

As for can contrail's persist yes they can i see it everyday but i didn't last summer...

This is all about the seasons???

Because, there ARE differences, in different parts of the world, according to season. It's a matter of climate.

SO....you are complaining about last summer...and it isn't even THIS summer yet?? You have no baseline comparison, just you "gut feelings" and the typically fallible Human memory, and selective confirmation bias, in action.

Also....your narrow view of the sky when only contemplating your little realm, is missing the 'Big Picture'.

That is a common theme, amongst the "chem"-trail 'believers'.....it's a problem with the scope of comprehension. And, lack of experience, especially in aviation. Focusing on one's tiny patch of sky, just over their heads, is useless, yet they do it, and some devise the most ridiculous "theories"...like, the contrails were deliberately *placed* just to "block the Sun". It is so ludicrous, it is saddening to see that some people are serious, when they make such assertions.....and, those who don't understand why it is bollocks? Well, that's part of the problem...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

when will you people quote the whole sentence rather than cut out what helps your point of view
quote me : Taking a tour of an airtrafic control facility how is that going to prove that contrail's persist for hours?
do you see the difference and the change of meaning when you cut out the start of my sentence .

No I don't - you still seem to be suggesting either way that contrail don't persist. Hence I gave you an encyclopedia reference to show that they do.

As for can contrail's persist yes they can i see it everyday but i didn't last summer so my point is this that something has changed that allow them to persist for as long as they do now this change is what i am questioning

Aha, now I see. You say that contrails USED to not persist. Well, surely the quote from the encyclopedia cleared that up?

They vary with the weather. That's all.

I've not heard of The Shield Project, but it just sounds like a name for one theory that seeks to explain chemtrails (solar radiation management). Is there any evidence to back it up?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ASK a anti-chemtrailer to post his blood test with specific results on barrium and aluminum amounts [With his name on it]
Barrium and aluminum is starting to build up in peoples blood, in the water, and soil- in increadible amounts
go to aircrap.org and read. go to comtrail.com and go read go to clifford carnicom,com and go read. google it and go read all u can, DONT listen to an anti-chem-trailing denier,
If you are young you will end up with increadible amounts of these two toxic metals in your blood stream.
Know your babies will be damaged when you decide to have some. Your health will suffer.
Dont listen to the anti-chemtrailers, go read all you can and decide for yourself,.
So much information is out there on the side of chem-trailing by our governments for global climate change , it far out weighs the anti-chem trailing dis-info people who use insults-fantasy pictures.
SO CHEM-TRAILS ARE NO HOAX and if you are younger you will never live to be my age of 55, how could you-your being poisoned, instead of the government shutting down the co2 output, all the green house gasses.
Governments are taking the lazy way out, the easy way out. AND YOU WILL ALL BE A STATISTIC of the effects of barrium and aluminum oxides in relation to health--GOOD LUCK YOUNG ONES, ITS YOUR LIFE
Look Up And Wake Up!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

When i look into the science of contrail's and the condition under which they form one must question how come in the space of one year the condition's over where i live have changed enough to allow contrail's to persist for 4-8 hours to happen every morning and then 3 hours before sunset when last summer all summer long there was not one contrail that lasted more than 5 mins!
Also i question the fact that aircraft's throughout the time between do not leave persistent contrail's are we really to believe that the weather conditions are so predictable to allow contrail's to persist at the said time's of day.
Then of course we come to the flight tracker site and when i brought up with you how these planes were not showing up [after you gave me the site address to try proving your point]you fobbed me of with "well not all aircrafts have the right equipment so wouldn't show up"
I'm sick of your half truth's your insult's etc so why not go and take a dump on someone else for a change

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

WHAT?

I quoted your entire sentence..... What is wrong with you?

Your actions make me feel you are troll or completely clueless.

So you now admit contrails persist.... good.

Now, can you admit that the weather is not the same every day, every year, in every part of the sky?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Apparently there have been many cases of reading comprehension problems. To wit:

Then of course we come to the flight tracker site and when i brought up with you how these planes were not showing up [after you gave me the site address to try proving your point]you fobbed me of with "well not all aircrafts have the right equipment so wouldn't show up"

NOT ONCE did I ever write "well not all aircrafts [sic] have the right equipment so wouldn't show up" !!

(I also know that "aircraft" is both singular, and plural. "Crafts" refers to hobbies, or artwork made by people, like "Arts and Crafts"...)

The problem with comprehension is evident.....SOME flight trackers (it is THEM, not the airplanes) only display the flights that are domestic origin/destination. This, I determined after researching them....being that they are in the UK/Europe, I am not as familiar with the various companies that offer the service, as compared to the one in the States that does a superb, more comprehensive job.

Do try to stop misunderstanding, and thus spreading lies and obfuscations.....

edit on Mon 23 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
ASK a anti-chemtrailer to post his blood test with specific results on barrium and aluminum amounts [With his name on it]
Barrium and aluminum is starting to build up in peoples blood, in the water, and soil- in increadible amounts
go to aircrap.org and read. go to comtrail.com and go read go to clifford carnicom,com and go read. google it and go read all u can, DONT listen to an anti-chem-trailing denier,
If you are young you will end up with increadible amounts of these two toxic metals in your blood stream.
Know your babies will be damaged when you decide to have some. Your health will suffer.
Dont listen to the anti-chemtrailers, go read all you can and decide for yourself,.
So much information is out there on the side of chem-trailing by our governments for global climate change , it far out weighs the anti-chem trailing dis-info people who use insults-fantasy pictures.
SO CHEM-TRAILS ARE NO HOAX and if you are younger you will never live to be my age of 55, how could you-your being poisoned, instead of the government shutting down the co2 output, all the green house gasses.
Governments are taking the lazy way out, the easy way out. AND YOU WILL ALL BE A STATISTIC of the effects of barrium and aluminum oxides in relation to health--GOOD LUCK YOUNG ONES, ITS YOUR LIFE
Look Up And Wake Up!!

Oh you wake up. Aircrap is the biggest bunch of junk science peddlers around lately.

There is nothing showing incredible amounts of aluminum and barium in the ground or water Do you really think they mine those out of the ground, load it onto airplanes, and then dump it back on the ground?

edit on 23-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

i posted that reply to another member and if you look at the top of the page you will see that member was not you so although you may feel you are the be all and end all you are not.
If i where you i would look before you post a reply.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So where is your proof that barium and aluminum is being sprayed in the sky??

Are you aware that aluminum is the main ingredient for body deodorant? That ends up in our blood system and in our water systems...

Are you aware the barium is used for many things including rubber, and there is many sources that could be the cause of this increase that you claim exists?

You have no proof that any of those elements are being sprayed... all you have is probably one uncontrolled source that sampled rain water that was already contaminated.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

....and go read go to clifford carnicom,com....

How much is Cliff Carnicorn paying,these days?

The only way anyone would try to "sell" that website (or any of the others) is if they were getting paid to do it.....no one can be so clueless as to actually believe the ridiculous crap the put up on those sites.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Barrium and aluminum is starting to build up in peoples blood,

I'd believe you if you can:

A) Provide an authoritative reference for the the range of barium levels normally found in human blood
B) Provide test results showing levels above that
C) Eliminate nearby environmental factors, like open pit mines, or natural sources of barium

I can help you with the first one: The normal range is 2 - 400 mcg/L (micrograms/L or ug/L)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/637ac1983d2d.jpg[/atsimg]
source:
www.dcf.state.fl.us...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I concur. Obviously reading comprehension is an issue here... Sadly, I think it is more than just reading comprehension... There has to be some other mental issue involved. That could explain a lot...

A problem with memory could cause one to read something a certain way, and their mind could erroneously recall what they just read and cause a slight change of details.... that would make one remember something that didn't happen. That could be a big issue when talking to someone on ATS... and it could also lead someone to believe things that are not true.
edit on 23-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join