It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Video : Teenage mother attempts to murder her toddler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Too many kids are having babies. There has to be a consequence for these kids who think having a baby is no big deal. The cost alone is a huge drain on the welfare system in this country, and a lot of these kids don't get the nurturing, attention and discipline they need.

A teacher told me his 15 year-old student's mother and grandmother came into school for a parent teacher conference. The mother was 31 years old and the grandmother was 47yrs old. He was laughing because he was only 45 and his grandmother was 82 years old!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by caladonea

(silo13) was defending the mother..

I was NOT defending the mother. I was calling out hate in one of it's original forms - prejudice.

The same prejudice that might have caused the doctor's to not give a damn at saving the life of a little 'ghetto trash baby' - but thankfully they did - regardless of stereotyping and prejudice.

Some might say it's 'their job' to save that baby - I'm saying it's ALL OF OUR JOBS to PUT AWAY PREJUDICE AND HATE.

THAT was the ONLY point of my original post - no matter how you try to twist it.

Period.

peace

Thanks for explaining....I appreciate it....I stand corrected......as for putting away prejudice and hate...I agree...but it will never totally happen....and that makes me sad....there will always be evil in this world....and evil people don't care

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You said it Brother...I would enjoy hurting this one. Can't believe she'd do this to a defenseless, helpless baby!!! I would make the pain last for a very long time.

edit on 21-5-2011 by neOrevolutionist because: typo

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

OMG, this reply disgusts me. You say you'd like to THINK that you wouldn't kill your baby if you were in this position? You mean you'd have to think about it??? I don't care WHAT the situation was there's nothing that could make me murder a child. Period. For someone to stand there and calmly suffocate a defenseless child... oh man, there just are no words.

Calling this evil child murdering scum "just misguided and fearful, lost and hopeless". Hah! My butt. Everyone knows murder is wrong, and for you to try to justify it is despicable in the worst way. All the while riding your high horse screaming racist at the top of your lungs.
Unbelievable...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Evil B---------d!!!!!!!!!!!

If she didn't wan't the baby there's plenty who would!

No excuse on earth - PLAIN SIMPLE EVIL!!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Clearly anybody that dares to harm a defenseless and innocent child has lost all of his/her humanity! ANIMALS they are! SICK ANIMALS!!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Time to wake up the toddler and infant with big ole mommy hugs. Son might be grumpy and the little girlie may not go back to sleep but it'll be worth it.

Hopefully this girl gets what is coming to her.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Sociopaths like this make me fear for children everywhere.. What a horrible person, what a terrible thing to do.

S&F for the find OP!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I am not trying to stir the pot, but this looks to me like someone with a severe case of postpartum depression and lack of support... As much as it disturbed me to watch, I also tried to understand and not just condemn her actions. Not everything is as it seems on the surface and that is what is wrong with witnessing this form of serious situation, people jump to their own conclusions based on their own belief morals. As sickened as I am by her actions, I don't feel the need to call her grotesque names and damn her.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by elouina
Looks like munchausen by proxy to me. She was doing it all for the attention. I guess those folks will take any kind of "special attention". Even if bad.

Exactly what I was thinking. Mom wants attention.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, textbook case of munchausen by proxy . "By proxy" is when it is done to another. Usually a small child. The child even had unnecessary surgery. Wowza, it is pretty rare. And imagine catching it on camera. This must be like the equivlent of filming a UFO for a psychiatrist. Anyways, good thing they did catch it on camera. Baby gets saved and mom gets treatment.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

I agree that this video does seem to be a little too hard core for this site. On the same note though this is a good place for hard core reality, maybe not of this sort, but certainly of this magnitude.

The hard core facts and reality that we are faced with everyday in this country makes this incident just another day at the office (the White House) and the average American acts shocked by this, but it is normal today in this society.

As sad as that is, it is a known fact that humans without morals are abundant in society and it's going to get worse long before it gets any better. Just my opinion though.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I spent 6 years rendering violence by my choice in the Army.Watching death is what causes PTSD,if you don't watch it you will be better off.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
In order for humanity to win for the good and betterment of society we must start feeding our minds the right food. Now why on Earth would I want to my mind to consume this video of a child being killed by it's mother? Yeah we got sick twisted people in our world we know that. Sick confused souls who are trapped and caught up in the system.

Did anyone even stop to think that she may have been mind-controlled to do such an act? The Government has and has been using the technology, she very well could have received a visual trigger from watching something like CSI. The only way we can make it all better is by not watching crap like that. But unfortunately it takes a great deal of positive minded people to feed their minds the right food, in order to create a better future for mankind.
edit on 22-5-2011 by FadeProof because: Addition

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IzItTrU3
I just watched tha video and it literally brought me to tears.. Being a mother myself of 2 beautiful kids, I just can't imagine doing that or someone else doing that to either of my kids. I'm sorry that she had it rough and that tha baby's father was not in tha picture helping her with tha baby, but that is no excuse for wat she did. My children's father has not been in their lives since tha day that they were born... I have it rough, we all do... But that does not excuse anyone for harming a child. Especially their own....

I don't feel sorry for her..... If anything, I feel sorry for that baby, and I am glad that tha baby made a full recovery.... My thoughts and prayers are with that baby and the new family he gets.....

The video is a reminder that these event happen more than you think
its a miracle that the baby survived

people like this woman .. are unhuman ..
from my part i would not even do that to a mouse
i cant understand people who would think about doing that to a poor little defenceless baby

pure evil nonetheleast

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Remarkable job for the staff to put a cam in there and by the same time saving one life and eventual pragnacy. HUGE props to the staff of Cook children hospital.

edit/ @Ben81
I'm sure you remember the case in chicoutimi, recently, way worse than this one or the Benoit case.
edit on 22-5-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join