It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Caught on Video : Teenage mother attempts to murder her toddler

page: 2
10
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone posted the info yet, but check the Star Telegram websit for the story.

brief recap of the story. a few details may be left out sorry gang, going by memory.

Baby was ill, taken to a central texas hospital, then transferd to Cook's Childrens Hospital.. the doctors were suspcious and placed the baby in a room with video tape monitoring. The above video was caught, and what you don't see is an excelent staff from the ER rushed in.

As far as I know the baby is still in Foster care and doing well.

The trial just wrapped up and the "mother" was given 25 years.

Personally.. I am really shocked and bothered they released the video. Trust me, the story was more than enough to get the picture of what this little boy had to go through.




posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Well being ghetto trash doesn't help her situation.
She's simply ignorant ghetto trash that's all I can think of.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Ben81
 


Well being ghetto trash doesn't help her situation.
She's simply ignorant ghetto trash that's all I can think of.


Dont generalise .. that can happen on all society level
some human are just capable of being that crual
whatever color, nationality, religion, poor or rich they are



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter
 


Whoever released that video to the public.....well...what about when this baby grows up and sees it....? There is that chance...and don't think because he is a little baby that this hasn't damaged him....because it has.....I am hoping and praying he will be raised in a loving safe home....as for the mother 25 years is not long enough...I think she should have gotten life without the possibility of parole....when she gets out will she try this again?



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


I don't care if it was a millionaire white person (actually white millionaire's old ladies tend to be way below average IQ...and most, though bought up wealthy have a ghetto attitude. Think party girl Paris Hilton) they'd still fall under ghetto trash if they did that. I was referring to the "attitude". Also a person is judged on their actions, their actions then get them qualified as "lower class" because anyone with real class would not ever do that to thier child.
edit on 21-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 


You posed the question, "when she gets out will she try this again?"
My oldest boy while living with his Mother and Grandmother, the Grandmother being the unstable type and the mother too mentally weak to do anything.
Anyway my son recieved a beating at the hands of grandma that was so bad, when he got to school the next day.
The poice and cps were called to investigate obvious abuse.
My son was 9 at that point, he is now a grown boy 300+ lbs 6'3 or 4 and solid beef.
In my eyes, I would love to see the rematch, as I believe he would beat her with her own arms and legs.




posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Justaposter
 


Whoever released that video to the public.....well...what about when this baby grows up and sees it....? There is that chance...and don't think because he is a little baby that this hasn't damaged him....because it has.....I am hoping and praying he will be raised in a loving safe home....as for the mother 25 years is not long enough...I think she should have gotten life without the possibility of parole....when she gets out will she try this again?


Calm down, I was just giving some back story to this.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
OR she is f'ing insane.

Either way, I hope she finds her way inside a deeply buried box real soon.


So you and Hitler both support exterminating the severely mentally ill. Good to know.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Justaposter
 


Whoever released that video to the public.....well...what about when this baby grows up and sees it....? There is that chance...and don't think because he is a little baby that this hasn't damaged him....because it has.....I am hoping and praying he will be raised in a loving safe home....as for the mother 25 years is not long enough...I think she should have gotten life without the possibility of parole....when she gets out will she try this again?


Calm down, I was just giving some back story to this.


Calm down...no way....this story is disturbing......and right now I am upset...and will not clam down



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity
 


Well being ghetto trash doesn't help her situation. She's simply ignorant ghetto trash that's all I can think of.


It's attitudes like this from people on the outside that contribute to a 17 years old's irresponsible and dangerous behavior on the inside.

You remind me of someone passing a beggar who says 'Yo bum, go get a job'...

Until you walk a day in that girls shoes you have NO RIGHT to call her by the filthy terminology you used. You should be ashed of yourself up there on that ivory tower of yours.

Do I agree with what this girl did? NO!
Was it right? NO!
What would I do in her position? WITH NO HOPE - BECAUSE ALL PEOPLE THINK SHE IS IS GHETTO TRASH?
I don't know. I would like to think I wouldn't kill my child. But do I know it for a fact? No, because I have never been there...

Thank God there were people around to help that little baby that don't think the way you do... Otherwise they'd of been like 'Hell, why resuscitate this little ghetto trash illegitimate child...'...

Your kind of hate is what makes this world a despicable place...not just misguided and fearful, lost and hopeless 17 year old.

I hope she gets help and thank God the baby is ok...

STOP THE HATE AND HATE TALK PEOPLE!!! STOP THE JUDGING!!!


because anyone with real class would not ever do that to their child.


And you called someone else ignorant??? Pray tell me what we should able the above statement as? Words of the wise? Just asking...

peace
edit on 21-5-2011 by silo13 because: added note



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by ldyserenity
 


Well being ghetto trash doesn't help her situation. She's simply ignorant ghetto trash that's all I can think of.


It's attitudes like this from people on the outside that contribute to a 17 years old's irresponsible and dangerous behavior on the inside.

You remind me of someone passing a beggar who says 'Yo bum, go get a job'...

Until you walk a day in that girls shoes you have NO RIGHT to call her by the filthy terminology you used. You should be ashed of yourself up there on that ivory tower of yours.

Do I agree with what this girl did? NO!
Was it right? NO!
What would I do in her position? WITH NO HOPE - BECAUSE ALL PEOPLE THINK SHE IS IS GHETTO TRASH?
I don't know. I would like to think I wouldn't kill my child. But do I know it for a fact? No, because I have never been there...

Thank God there were people around to help that little baby that don't think the way you do... Otherwise they'd of been like 'Hell, why resuscitate this little ghetto trash illegitimate child...'...

Your kind of hate is what makes this world a despicable place...not just misguided and fearful, lost and hopeless 17 year old.

I hope she gets help and thank God the baby is ok...

STOP THE HATE AND HATE TALK PEOPLE!!! STOP THE JUDGING!!!


because anyone with real class would not ever do that to their child.


And you called someone else ignorant??? Pray tell me what we should able the above statement as? Words of the wise? Just asking...

peace
edit on 21-5-2011 by silo13 because: added note




Hum...you should practice what you preach......because the way I read it....you are judging this person......I'm just saying



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by ldyserenity
 


Well being ghetto trash doesn't help her situation. She's simply ignorant ghetto trash that's all I can think of.


It's attitudes like this from people on the outside that contribute to a 17 years old's irresponsible and dangerous behavior on the inside.

You remind me of someone passing a beggar who says 'Yo bum, go get a job'...

Until you walk a day in that girls shoes you have NO RIGHT to call her by the filthy terminology you used. You should be ashed of yourself up there on that ivory tower of yours.

Do I agree with what this girl did? NO!
Was it right? NO!
What would I do in her position? WITH NO HOPE - BECAUSE ALL PEOPLE THINK SHE IS IS GHETTO TRASH?
I don't know. I would like to think I wouldn't kill my child. But do I know it for a fact? No, because I have never been there...

Thank God there were people around to help that little baby that don't think the way you do... Otherwise they'd of been like 'Hell, why resuscitate this little ghetto trash illegitimate child...'...

Your kind of hate is what makes this world a despicable place...not just misguided and fearful, lost and hopeless 17 year old.

I hope she gets help and thank God the baby is ok...

STOP THE HATE AND HATE TALK PEOPLE!!! STOP THE JUDGING!!!


because anyone with real class would not ever do that to their child.


And you called someone else ignorant??? Pray tell me what we should able the above statement as? Words of the wise? Just asking...

peace
edit on 21-5-2011 by silo13 because: added note


Actually she's ghetto trash because anyone with an intellect would know, hospitals are places where you can just leave the child and walk out of the responsibility, as well as firehouses and I think police stations? Either way she had a choice and she chose the Ghetto trash way, just like that Casey Anthony person did here she chose the white ghetto trash way, that's what makes them both low class. There is always other options... the more intelligent people would call child services, or simply leave them at one of the designated safe havens where someone with class can raise that child.
The sins of the parents do not fall on the child, BTW. That is never the case, That child didn't ask to have a low class POS mother, and should not have to suffer for it, so please stop trying to put words into my mouth and speaking for me. TYVM. In case you don't know of the case:
Casey Anthony Case
edit on 21-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: edited for spelling



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Looks like munchausen by proxy to me. She was doing it all for the attention. I guess those folks will take any kind of "special attention". Even if bad.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Justaposter

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Justaposter
 


Whoever released that video to the public.....well...what about when this baby grows up and sees it....? There is that chance...and don't think because he is a little baby that this hasn't damaged him....because it has.....I am hoping and praying he will be raised in a loving safe home....as for the mother 25 years is not long enough...I think she should have gotten life without the possibility of parole....when she gets out will she try this again?


Calm down, I was just giving some back story to this.


Calm down...no way....this story is disturbing......and right now I am upset...and will not clam down


Of course this is horrificly disturbing! And you have every right to be, heck most of Texas is horrified about this. I had nothing to do with this case, just stating some information (that was lacking per usual here on ATS) that maybe someone might have wanted to check facts.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Honestly? She is just an self centered person, and thats why she wanted to kill it. She might have had the baby thinking it would keep the father with her, (since she complained that he doesnt help her with it) and once she found out it didnt, and how hard it was, and how much of her time it consumed, she just decided to get rid of it.

Its probably no accident she decided to kill it rather than give it up, you get to play the victim if you are a grieving mother, and thats more attention for the ego. I think she is just one of those people who think the world revolves around her, a little sociopath.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Originally posted by kalunom
OR she is f'ing insane.

Either way, I hope she finds her way inside a deeply buried box real soon.


So you and Hitler both support exterminating the severely mentally ill. Good to know.



Not so sure about "mental illness" anymore, it's beyond that , this seems to be happening more and more, there must be something that triggers these people to commit these crazy , irratiional, impossible crimes !

Did anyone notice that there was more cases of extreme violence towards children ?
Or is it just my perception



edit on 21-5-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea


Hum...you should practice what you preach......because the way I read it....you are judging this person......I'm just saying


Im judging that person. I saw her with my own eyes suffocate her child to unconsciousness.

She is a sociopath. She should be locked up for life and sterilized. No more babies for her.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by caladonea


Hum...you should practice what you preach......because the way I read it....you are judging this person......I'm just saying


Im judging that person. I saw her with my own eyes suffocate her child to unconsciousness.

She is a sociopath. She should be locked up for life and sterilized. No more babies for her.


I am talking about (silo13) response to (ldyserenity)
edit on 21-5-2011 by caladonea because: correction



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 


Actually you arent, I just butted in, but judgment is not always bad was my point.

As I see it, human beings have a responsibility and a right to say who can and cannot be a member of a given group, and I think sociopathy and murderous tendencies, especially towards the weakest and most helpless members of the group, are great grounds for judgment.

She needs to get out of the gene pool, and out of circulation with other members of society. She is a waste of life. And yes, thats judgment.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by caladonea
 


Actually you arent, I just butted in, but judgment is not always bad was my point.

As I see it, human beings have a responsibility and a right to say who can and cannot be a member of a given group, and I think sociopathy and murderous tendencies, especially towards the weakest and most helpless members of the group, are great grounds for judgment.

She needs to get out of the gene pool, and out of circulation with other members of society. She is a waste of life. And yes, thats judgment.


Ok...what I am talking about is that (Silo13) was basically telling (idyserenity) that she was wrong in calling the mother ghetto......(silo13) was defending the mother......and judging (idyserenity) .....I'm making a statement to (Silo13) about her juding (idyserenity).....(now..is that clear?)

I agree the mother of the child is a criminal and should be punished.



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join