It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Video : Teenage mother attempts to murder her toddler

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I didnt find any Youtube video to embed
and there is no further detail of this event
only the most saddest thing ever caught on video

Being priven of air during your first day of birth can have extremelly dangerous consequence in long term

The poor baby weighting around 2 pound was defenceless against the 200 pound animal in the room

When someone is disconnected from reality they think about money first everything else doesnt mather

Another possible explanation ...one of the hardest question of all time regarding babies
what if she were raped .. would she want to keep it ?? WOULD YOU ?

if someone else have another theory on why a mother would do that to her own child .I wanna hear it
this criminal act on a baby is always very hard to explain and debate

I dont want any kind of comment like this .. "The mother saved the baby to avoid this crual/dark world"

Video Link
edit on 5/21/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Video is safe to watch.. the baby now is probably living with another familly
hope the "mother" go do some thinking inside of a cell for a few years
edit on 5/21/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There are some very sick people in the world

Thanks for sharing and raising awareness

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Disturbing, no other word for it, the callous way in which she did it was just horrible. Surely she realises this is murder, we may not fully know the circumstances but it takes something truly evil to ever want to seriously harm your children.
edit on 21-5-2011 by MoneyRain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'd hate to know that this child will grow and one day possibly see this footage. Hopefully his [new]parents will never disclose the identity of his mother, so if he ever does happen across this vid, he'll be none the wiser.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Personally I think this post is way too hard core for this site , just reading the post steered me away from watching the video.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
from my part..

Everyone diserve the chance to live after birth ..
when they open their eyes for the first time on life.. give him the chance to have a life

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ialways seem to have an opinion in social matters but in this particular topic i find myself speachless.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Babies shouldn't be having babies.

She should have thought about how hard having a child would be before she gave birth. I hope they throw her away forever.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Personally I think this post is way too hard core for this site , just reading the post steered me away from watching the video.

This story is not that sad .. the baby survive the mother will certainly go on trial and her rights will be removed
the baby will have the chance to live with another familly

other mother stories usualy dont finish that well

There is a local news in Quebec about a doctor killing her 2 daughter
because he was jealous his girlfriend was exchanging dirty email with another man ..
and some people think he should be reinserted because they need more doctor in hospitals

link   

Originally posted by bdb818888

I agree.

I too have not watched the video in the link. Just the thought of watching the hurt inflicted on an innocent child repulses me.

One has to wonder what state of mind the mother was in for her to hurt her own flesh and blood in that way. I hope that the child is now okay and placed in the care of a loving family.

link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well I have no interest in watching a vid like that... I just read a story about a woman convicted of murder from putting her baby in a microwave back in 2005... Geez that kid could have been 6 by now.
I just can't get my head around some people's ideas. That's probably a good thing.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
reply to post by Ben81

Babies shouldn't be having babies.

She should have thought about how hard having a child would be before she gave birth. I hope they throw her away forever.

she had at least a big 3 month to decide what to do
best thing to do when you are undecide it .. speak about it to you parent or a friend
or go see a psychologue for a brief moment even the hospital have free therapist in case of emergency

THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is what "cult-ure" is doing to people, total dehumanization of the mind and disconnection from the soul.
Imagine how many incidents like this go on daily that aren't captured on video.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have to say I hate her and people like her....I hope she goes to prison and gets the death penalty. That beautiful baby,,,,innocent....defenseless.....ready to be loved and love....and she tires to kill it....I am in anguish over this...I am wondering if she is a pedofile.

Pray for that baby.....
edit on 21-5-2011 by caladonea because: correct mispelled word

edit on 21-5-2011 by caladonea because: correct sentence

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
Whether this baby was the result of a rape or not, I can't imagine a mother carrying a child for 9 months then attempting to end it's life after it is born. Only two things I can think of: pressure from some #hole guy who is the father and whom she thinks herself madly in love with and doesn't want to lose....OR she is f'ing insane.

Either way, I hope she finds her way inside a deeply buried box real soon.

Killing a defenceless life while you are fully aware of what you do .. animal or not ... Hell will be waiting for you
this was no accdent obviously

raped or not .. the baby is now born he have his own life to live

deciding of his destiny by removing the life from him is like removing your own soul from your body
once its gone .. very hard to get back

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
WHY? A mother doing something so terrible, the girl is definitely sick in the head. A product of modern society. Very sad indeed

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV
reply to post by Ben81

Well I have no interest in watching a vid like that... I just read a story about a woman convicted of murder from putting her baby in a microwave back in 2005... Geez that kid could have been 6 by now.
I just can't get my head around some people's ideas. That's probably a good thing.

I wouldnt post a video or advice it .. if it was not watchable

I corrected the op with the safe detail

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Not sure exactly what's going on !?.... Horrible stuff happening in Quebec lately, there must be at least 5 or 6 serious cases of extreme violence towards children ... Parents killing kids ! There own kids !!!!

Not that it matters but Dr Turcotte had a little boy and a little girl , may they rest in peace.
edit on 21-5-2011 by samsamm9 because: just because ...

edit on 21-5-2011 by samsamm9 because: because I can

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Any excuse presented is invalid.
There is nothing a baby could do to warrant such treatment.
I would only need 2 seconds alone with this ....carrier, I will not use the word Mother as that is an Honored word.
This female needs help, and not the kind any mortal could provide.
She has a bad defect and should be returned to the factory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join