It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electro-Magnetic sensitivity and Output

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Does anyone else here have an absurdley high sensitivity to electro-magnetic fields, and the ability to create them, if even unwillingly?

In my house, if someone turns on a TV, a microwave, a computer monitor, or just about anything else that creates an electro magnetic field up on powering on, I feel like the air pressure in that direction increased several times, and I get a groggy, foggy-headed feeling that increases as I move towards the object. It even occurs between floors, and through thick barriers such as concreate.

Also in some cases when I've lost my temper (I have anger management issues!) people have said that the TV flickered when I had outbursts, or their computer monitor got severe black lines in it for a few seconds.

I wanted to know if I'm the only person with this odd trait, or if there are others?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Perhaps she and you have something in common ?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Maybe you need to check that your microwave oven doesn't have a faulty seal. I used to have a flatmate who claimed that everytime the TV was on he could hear a high pitched squeal in his head. My brother and his girlfriend used to live within a few kilometers from a electricity power station, and the girlfriend was always complaining about head aches and general discomfort. So yeah, I have no doubt that electrical and microwave fields do effect and affect.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Check the link mentioned above....as it sounds like SLIDER phenomena...and I talked about it a little in that thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yes, I got the same one.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
assuming this is all true what you said, you would be very power the field of telekinsis. Although I've never heard of one being this strong in the field without prior knowledge or focusing there mind for anyless than a a year, you might be a special case. if you can search yahoo "Learning Telekinesis" and learn more about yourself and you mind

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Like I explained, I got the same one.

I can't have a watch, and I must take some cautions with my credit card and some other magnetics stuffs.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point
Maybe you need to check that your microwave oven doesn't have a faulty seal. I used to have a flatmate who claimed that everytime the TV was on he could hear a high pitched squeal in his head. My brother and his girlfriend used to live within a few kilometers from a electricity power station, and the girlfriend was always complaining about head aches and general discomfort. So yeah, I have no doubt that electrical and microwave fields do effect and affect.

Actually, microwave owens tend to leaks microwaves regardless of faulty seals. In my work I have used a wireless 802.11b detector
www.smartid.com.sg... to locate wireless accesspoints. Since microwave owens runs on the same frequensy the detector shows the strength of the "signal" of the microwave owen and I can tell you that *all* the owens I have checked showed a quite high leakage of microwaves, even through walls and ceilings.

And don't get me started on those wireless DECT-phones and their "basestations"...

// k

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I get those same squeals when something is turned on from being off. It's more the beeps when getting a hearing test but longer.

I get them off of people as well if I am in the room alone and someone walks in without making noise, if my back is turned, I can still detect soemone.

Ive mentioned that in the past and people were like whaaaat? Im glad other people can here that.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
We have a dancing Homer Simpson doll near a TV in our house and when it is activated you can see distortion lines on the TV with any movements or talking he does. And this is from a doll that is run on AA batteries. Iguess my point is that we are saturated with electro magnetic emmisions from mundane items we don't even know about,so i could see how people would pick up on these everpresent waves and be bothered by them.
Parker

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Darn high pitch sounds when tv's are on is annoying, altho not as bad as it used to be for me.

new topics

top topics

join