It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IceRok : 20,000 Year Old Isolated Subterranean Artesian Glacier Water For Sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
In case you haven't seen it yet, it's coming to a store near you soon I am sure. IceRok Water. It's claim to fame is that it comes from and Artesian source that is untouched by the world's pollutants and radiation, chemicals, ect. The Best Water On Earth! That's the bold statement that headlines the website.
The water is bottled straight out of the source and into the plastic specially designed bag without ever being exposed to air. They say it comes from 5000 ft under the summit of the Uinta Mountains, in Utah.
This is a recently discovered water source. The website also publishes a lab report on the water quality,
icerokglacier.com...
Now, look at the bottom of this report. I noticed on the legend that 'MFL = Millions of Fibers per liter'
The last thing on the lab test list is for Asbestos.

Group D – Miscellaneous Tests

It says ND for not detected, then shows 0.18, MFL, and EPA 100.1

Are they saying that there is, or isn't asbestos in it??? Looks like both to me.

I drank one, then had to wonder, if this water is coming straight up and into containers, and it has been untouched for 20,000 years, couldn't it have bacteria in it that could be harmful today?

Check out the website and please give me your thoughts

icerokglacier.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
In case you haven't seen it yet, it's coming to a store near you soon I am sure. IceRok Water. It's claim to fame is that it comes from and Artesian source that is untouched by the world's pollutants and radiation, chemicals, ect. The Best Water On Earth! That's the bold statement that headlines the website.
The water is bottled straight out of the source and into the plastic specially designed bag without ever being exposed to air. They say it comes from 5000 ft under the summit of the Uinta Mountains, in Utah.
This is a recently discovered water source. The website also publishes a lab report on the water quality,
icerokglacier.com...
Now, look at the bottom of this report. I noticed on the legend that 'MFL = Millions of Fibers per liter'
The last thing on the lab test list is for Asbestos.

Group D – Miscellaneous Tests

It says ND for not detected, then shows 0.18, MFL, and EPA 100.1

Are they saying that there is, or isn't asbestos in it??? Looks like both to me.

I drank one, then had to wonder, if this water is coming straight up and into containers, and it has been untouched for 20,000 years, couldn't it have bacteria in it that could be harmful today?

Check out the website and please give me your thoughts

icerokglacier.com...

ND in not detected. If you look at the top of the test, it says Min reporting limits, Min reporting limits means the minimum level that must be detected in a test before they must report it on the label. From what the test looks like it has no man made impurities in it, well until they tap it that is.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
All I could think about is a 20,000 year old virus/bacteria in the water our immune systems aren't capable of fighting. But I assume this water is boiled or something before being shipped out for consumption, or would that ruin its qualities?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wiandiii

Oh shoot! It's the RH- Elenin virus! RUN!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Beautiful clear water put into stinking oil based toxic plastic bottles for your enjoyment

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wiandiii

They claim it is never exposed to the air, straight from the source to the soft bag container. My biggest concern is that there could be 20,000 year old bacteria, like what some are concerned about being reawakened if glaciers melt and introduce them to our oceans and drinking water supplies. I don't understand what makes this different or any safer...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Wow. I can't believe more ATS members are not interested in this subject or helping figure out if this is safe water or not.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

regarding the asbestos, i wouldn't be too concerned about trace amounts of this in the water unless you plan to boil the water off and inhale the dried residue. i would prefer this water than tap water anyday. water filtered through rock over thousands of years seems more attractive than the treated with chemical type we have piped through to our homes.
any fracking going on in utah?
f

new topics

top topics

join