It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At what time is the rapture going to occur?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Does anyone know the specific time at which the rapture should manifest on earth?

Am thinking of the things that I want to do while i still have time, I already had a double whopper so i guess that's of the list. I am also going to tell my neighbors what i really think of them ;D Never had the courage to tell them, but it's now or never.

This day is going to be full of awesomeness and win.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
it will happen at a quater past never o'clock

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
That's right, your getting it now!

Tell your neighbors EXACTLY what you think of them, then the rest of your extended family.

Heck, why not just yell at random bystanders in Latin about the differences between species of butterflies until Jesus sucks you into the sky with his divine vacuum (battery powered)!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shauneastmond

sigh....... not even an live footage on tv......:-(

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

The Rapture WON'T/will NEVER happen. Jesus WON'T/will NEVER come down.

Life goes on.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
Hi guys,

Does anyone know the specific time at which the rapture should manifest on earth?

Am thinking of the things that I want to do while i still have time, I already had a double whopper so i guess that's of the list. I am also going to tell my neighbors what i really think of them ;D Never had the courage to tell them, but it's now or never.

it already happened..... sry for your luck

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Never had the courage to tell them, but it's now or never.

Firstly there will be no rapture today.. Secondly if there was, I can assure you there would be nothing awesome about watching your friends and family die..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Wont happen and if it did HAARP and or government will use it as an excuse for marshal law.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuoatx

Marshal law? Never heard of it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Hi guys,

it happened in our past existence

, we are all now in hell

the above statement is about as true as all this end of days talk.

stop worrying and go outside and do something , take your kids to the park or the even dog, have a bbq, go for a walk breathe in the air and enjoy your day, we only have a few in our small lifetimes. so enjoy it

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
reply to post by tetsuoatx

Marshal law? Never heard of it.

He is like an overweight Jackie chan..
2nd

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
UPDATE

I just read in a news article that a Californian priest said it would occur when the clock hits 18:00 hours in several time zones. wait and see.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Nothing unusual will be happening specifically at 6 p.m. your local time, to answer the OP's question.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Nothings happening in new zealand and they already hit 6pm

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Ofcourse nothing will happen, i think we can also now cancel our appointment with 2012. So much stupidity going on. I am really curious to see what the people who promoted todays event are going to do when nothing happens, they will be laughed at, for the rest of their lives.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Schkeptick

they will be laughed at, for the rest of their lives.

Pretty much, exactly. He's got a little more time, if nothing happens, Camping is washed up. I have been watching him often leading up to all this, he refused to even entertain questions such as "what if it doesn't happen" or "what if your date is wrong" etc.

So if we get to the 22nd and it doesn't happen, stick a fork in Camping cause he's DONE!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Dr Who is on at 6pm...no wait its been moved to 645 omg !!
Nothing will happen apart from the massive sound of disappointment crashing down around the bible bashers who believe and hope that the world ends.
I wonder if there will be mass suicides

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

Being wrong didn't seem to phase him back in 1994. People also still believe him and give him money. So who's the real idiot? Him or the people that believe him? Well, the answer is both lol.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Guess we are all bad naughty people and guess all my friends and kids are too because they still here too..?

And thought i had a good heart..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismartin38

Dr Who is on at 6pm.

One of the best reasons to be left behind...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join