It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now May 21st Prediction Failed, Whats The Funniest Thing You Heard About It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well now the hype is over, im sure there is going to be heaps of funny stories coming out of the woodwoek, and people joking about it...
so far heres a few ive seen to get started

@safran_john: Harold Camping,it appears when God told u today's the day the saints will defeat the demons,he was just giving his footy tips

@ProfBrianCox: I think we should all pretend the #rapture is happening so that when Harold Camping gets left behind later today he'll be livid

3songsnoflash‎ I'd say Harold Camping must've been on hallucinogenic drugs - the #Rapture is just a Camping Trip.

@Mickipedia: Say what you will about Harold Camping's #rapture prediction. Dude knows how to create a meme

jameybennett‎ Well, either this is the beginning of the end of Harold Camping or there's just nobody to rapture in Australia, Fiji, etc. Past 6 pm & nada!
well if you see any more add them to the list, im sure its going to grow...edit, fixed title, because that failed... thanks to broken for pointing that out

edit on 21-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I say the best thing to do is to shake a friend or family members bed while screaming "its happening!!!", just before they wake up.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Maybe the rapture will happen UK time

It's only 9:56am here right now

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84

I say the best thing to do is to shake a friend or family members bed while screaming "its happening!!!", just before they wake up.

That's hilarious! Too bad my sister is already up

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra

That's hilarious! Too bad my sister is already up

I'd love to do it to someone but my mother has a high blood pressure and my brother is epileptic, so even though it sounds like a funny thing to do, I could be kicking myself later.

link   

Now May 21st Failed..............

I am in no way, expecting anything out of the ordinary to occur today. Regardless of that, the day has just begun. According to my clock, there is still 19 hours left of this day.

Maybe Jesse was just a little unprepared, and is having troubles locating a long enough extension cord.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4367f146ea9.jpg[/atsimg]

P.S. A day cannot fail. People and ideas fail.

link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Maybe the rapture will happen UK time

It's only 9:56am here right now

Yeah, i got the feeling it was going to be a rolling rapture... like new years eve,, slowly spreading across the surface of the planet..
But im a Australia and sat 21 is nearly over.. only 5 hours left.. but he might be running late..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Has anyone took into consideration that God might not observe daylight savings?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Heres another funny one i just saw...

I guess on Sunday when the #Rapture people feel really upset, we can't console them by saying "Cheer up, it's not the end of the world".

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
i just took this picture,one minute the guy was on the phone,the next he was gone..what does this mean ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7b46a48ea30.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Ha ha ha ha. Just about wet myself

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I think it means that god only saved rich yuppies in suits...
or that you just started a new meme....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8655057e041.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I am not sure if it is the funniest thing, but I made two comics for my strip about it. XD

top topics

join