It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is not occuring as scheduled!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Nonsense. Jesus hasn't had an appointment in over 2000 years, no doubt the batteries in his alarm gave out long ago. Be patient, certainly god wouldn't let all of these dedicated and faithful evangelicals look like complete nut jobs on international television, right? That would be cold to leave your fans hanging like that.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I find it quite funny. How do people know that they aren't being decieved at all? Well never mind. I guess you aren't allowed to question the bible/jesus eh? Move a long.

See you the next time the rapture is predicted.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
I have no doubts those who will recieve the words of scripture will it and not my own.

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

Yes, but it is rather part of the terms and conditions of using this site.

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve really.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Its a knowledge that is given freely. Those who understand it know the fine line we walk. And the real trip is thats its right infront of your eyes.

Hebrews 4:13
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Revelation 4:6
And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So has anyone heard anything from the old guy? Anyone hear from the followers of the old guy? I'm pretty curious as to what they all have to say about it now, now that it didn't happen.

A lot of the followers are going to be pretty upset I would imagine especially the ones who quit their jobs and sold their stuff, that old guy is probably kicking back right now in some tropical paradise never to be heard of again.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

Posting this from the safety zone located under my bed I would tentativly suggest the poster is being true to his name and being 'enigmatic'

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
for the past 2 weeks in pittsburgh, we have had nothing but rain and thunderstorms...today is 73 and sunny...if this is what the mass destruction is, then i dont mind it lol

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Its a knowledge that is given freely. Those who understand it know the fine line we walk. And the real trip is thats its right infront of your eyes.

Hebrews 4:13
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Revelation 4:6
And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

Who are you replying to? What is your point? What does this have to do with the thread?

Again, what are you trying to achieve by doing this?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Jude 1

I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

And of some have compassion, making a difference:

And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What is funny is that I dont think the rapture is mentioned anywhere in the bibbbb.....................................

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This has been a test off the eventual rapture system, this is only a test. Had this been the actual rapture.........

2nd line

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Jude 1

I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

And of some have compassion, making a difference:

And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Well, I'm bored of this. You don't seem very enigmatic to me.

Good night. I'm off to dinner.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I wonder how the people that believed it would happen feel right now? I'd be pissed as hell at that old fart.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

i am disappoint

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

"If we are not raptured naturally, then I have ready some orange juice I will be handing out for myself and my family as well as our pets. A nice cocktail of opiates and benzodiazepines for that wonderful hug of warmth as we drift off into the clouds to meet our maker."

AND

"As a followup to my last post, since things haven't happened naturally, I've passed the orange juice to my family, said goodbyes in real life now online. We are gone to meet out maker. My son is already drifting off to sleep and I am really sleepy myself. It's been a hell of a ride, now find out the most ultimate above top secret info is on the other side.

happy rapture day!"

Cito,
I really hope that you are kidding!!
This really is not funny.

Please respond.
Thanks,
Tom
edit on 21-5-2011 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2011 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2011 by tomdham because: THIS IS SERIOUS!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Camping:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Had a nice warm day in Moscow... No apocalypse except our nearly burnt-out bbq...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

What would make you call our beautiful earth Evil it is the Human race that is the evil ones here for we are killing our home with all of our pollution.

This is another big hoxe just as all has been but yet things will come up saying oh yes this happen and it is because of this rapture thing. Mark my words people will say that. We are at the end of days but when will the real last day be no one know nor ever will.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just in case it happens, here are some instructions to prepare yourself for the rapture...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So, what if it IS happening and we just don't notice it.... what if it's only happening to such a small amount of people that we don't notice anything going on around us. It hasn't even hit the states yet - Where much of his followers actually are.

So here is a theory, and this is just for fun:

What if the rapture is occurring, but the number of people taken is so small that no one has yet taken notice. And what if, when the last time zone hit's 6:00, and the last person has been raptured, what if the world wide earthquake only happens once we reach that point. Who is the last to reach 6:00, and what time will that be for the rest of us? If we have a major earthquake at that time, then we will know for sure.

Keep the popcorn coming....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join