It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is not occuring as scheduled!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Thank you, very encouraging

That one was a quote directly from the Bible.

your point?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
reply to post by XtraTL

Yea he" knows that.

I figured he did. But not everyone would realise that. Not too many people read it nowadays.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

This guy is a dingbat. You people should read your Bible. No One Knows. Period

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by theoldman

good call, but the problem is that with the frequency these predictions are being made...someone is eventually BOUND to get it right.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I thought in the real rapture it happens at the same moment everywhere meaning if it happens 5 pm my time then it happens 6pm on the east coast. A rolling rapture is not what christians believe in. Then again there are different types of raptures according to the wikiepedia article but they are not always credible either. There is one rapture that is a partial rapture than happens over a seven year period so maybe this is just a different type of rapture. LOL

By the way the world will come to an end in the year 7777 AD; seven is a holy number so on 7- 7-7777 at 7pm the rapture will happen then 7 years later the world will be destroyed and we will all become aliens.

edit on 21-5-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am now GONE, caught up IN THE SKY

YOU just don't know it yet ...

... your finite human mind can not brace the fact of my disappearance and transformation.

You are in denial, BIG blinders fooling your eyes !

I AM GONE !!!

Up above you now FLOATING AROUND

FUN FUN FUN

YOU CAN'T CATCH ME !!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I hav a date in about an hour with a good looking red head. The plan a few adult beverages, then some adult activity. We'll just go out with a bang or, repeat tomorrow.

Eta: I'm on vacation next week, any thing fs that up I'll not be a real happy camper.

edit on 5/21/2011 by hoagy1199 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

FIRST the dead in Christ RISE ...

... then the living believers are caught up.

Thus, a BIG but short ZOOOMBIE APOCALYPSE !!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Oh ye of little faith!

He has come!

He is here!

He is not a happy bunny!

He is also a bit on the fat side.....

www.youtube.com...=841

Skip forward to 13:39 to see his glory

edit on 21-5-2011 by chiptrim because: addition to post

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Originally posted by theoldman

good call, but the problem is that with the frequency these predictions are being made...someone is eventually BOUND to get it right.

Maybe. But it's the manner in which it will happen that they will likely get wrong.

As far as I can tell, the very idea of a rapture in the sense that this nutter means it, is intimately tied to an interpretation of Scripture which has only become popular in the US in the last 100 years or so, and then exported elsewhere.

You can probably trace much of this to the zionist movement and the US "special relationship" with Israel.

If American Christians could learn to disentangle their faith from their national politics, they might realise that the Scripture is not about capitalism, US foreign policy or domestic politics. There are genuine Christians in the US, but between nutters like this guy and his followers and people who think Christianity is intimately tied to the US somehow, most people are being inoculated.

The Scripture says a lot about the "end times". But it nowhere uses the word "rapture", let alone specifies what day the dead in Christ will rise from the dead, and those believers who are left alive will rise to meet Him. The point at which these crack pots go wrong, is they try to tie the very specific prophecies about the end to specific political events. Of course a discussion about what the Bible actually does say would be interesting, but you can't fit *that* into a 5 second sound byte.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chiptrim

Psalm 10:5
His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.

10:6
He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.

10:7
His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Verrily indeed!

I'd bet he was fairly 'phuffeting' getting up on that poor horse though.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
It's already happened but no human beings on this evil earth were found sinless enough to be raptured.
So the prophecy did, in fact, technically come true, although nothing has actually changed.

Win-win.

Wow really.....how did anything "techinically" come true. Thats one of the dumbest things i have heard in a minute.

Not a damn thing happened. There is no rapture, there WAS no rapture. Sinless or sinfull, its a word that is used for control.

Which clearly has been taking place. CONTROL!!!!!!!!

The religious fanatics are not win win, but delusional-lost. Especially after today. I cant imagine how many people have lost their minds. Quit spreading this around like it actually happened.....it didnt. No matter what anyone says, it didnt happen.

Oh and if there was no one on the planet good enough, then we're all going to hell. Im calling that one. Im not religious but thats how things work with you religion people(That is a fact for the majority and this situatuion so please dont get off topic in disputing this fact about your "other" religion). Sinners go to hell and you're saying it actually happened but everybody is a dirt bag and are all gonna burn....?

You go to hell

Late
edit on 21-5-2011 by mthgs602 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Familyradio.com is still up, and still taking donations. Please give generously, as they will need the funds to relocate, change names, and begin the process again.

Why would anyone fall for this garbage? It's a money making scam, as are many predictions and religious-based doom-spreading churches.

Predict wrong, and shut up forever. Easy.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Nope...it hasn't happened yet...I'm sure I would be one of the first to go....I am a really really good person. I have never done anything wrong....I am Saint-like and have lived my life as Jesus would have....

I am perfect...I never make mistakes...I thought I did once...but I was wrong.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

So in other words......It's a church.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Didn't the teen heart-throb Harold Camping say the rapture is supposed to happen at 6 PM EST?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Oh hes here now he goes by the name of Lord RA-EL. Seriously this must be a joke.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The doctrine of "The Rapture" itself is a false doctrine of arrogance and pride in the first place. Any christian believing in the rapture, actually thinks that they are better, more special and more holy then all the Christians that came before them, because of course they don't have to be tested, like the martyrs, like John the Baptist, the early Christians of Rome, etc. The fact is if the rapture was a true doctrine no Christians in the western world would get picked anyway, the only Christians who might, would of course be in countries where they are still being killed and persecuted for their religion, of course they won't be either, because if you believe in the bible, it's quite clear no one including Christians will be sparred the tribulation. I mean after all kind of hard for "the antichrist" to persecute and slaughter the Christians after they have all disappeared. Peace be with you.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I puffeth after running...and after great sex....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join