It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is not occuring as scheduled!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
im going to rapture some w.e.e.e.d xD
second line............

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Doesn't the bible say only 144 000 will be saved

my guess is that around the world,maybe even in the us
people disapear every day and we never know about it.

Would 144 000 even make a dent in the world wide population,
out of 6 billion+ thats like not even 1 per town.
I am sure there is more than 144 000 towns in the world

www.chacha.com...

TextThere are 2.469,501 cities in the world, and there are 3158 cities with populations of over 100,000. ChaCha on!

edit on 21-5-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I thought it was 6pm CST?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me where this idea of a rolling rapture came from? i got the impression that the rap is going to happen at 6pm EST, the same moment everywhere but at different times all over the world. When it doesnt happen, theres no way that Harold will admit he was wrong.
On a side note, it does give one a really good excuse to have a really good pre rapture evening (yknow just in case...), ive got half a bottle of ice cold russian standard vodka, a lovely rack of lamb which i plan to roast medium rare with a gratin daphinoise, im gonna put on the Godfather trilogy, and with a bit of luck by the time i get to Sofia Coppola, il either be raptured or dead.
Sort of makes you realise why people say to live every day like its your last.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

What happened to getting laid too?A nice BJ,about an 86 vintage,is areally nice way to check out...JMO

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I am just wondering how Harold Camping and his cohorts....are going to spin this one....some say he is making ten million off of this....did he know all along it wasn't really going to happen...and he just wanted to make the 10 million......I'm just saying

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Ok, take the billboards down boys. You can go off and die in peace, Harold. You're dismissed.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's sad to say but as far as these super apocalype threads go ill believe it when im dead

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Firstly, Rapture is not included in my belief system, so I'm not bothered in the least. Should this be true, somebody can have my new wii.

But....what the man said, is the Rapture will occur at 6:00 pm EASTERN time. It would occur at the same time globally, as will the second coming.

So where ever you are, equate your time zone to that, silly. I'm in the Central time zone, so for me it would be 5:00 pm. (Is that right?.....)

What ever country you are in that is consistent with the date and time of the American east, then that is when it will happen, according to our little prognosticator/ prophet. I guess he based it on the time zone he lives in.

All the world has 5 1/2 hours to go thereabouts.

That's my understanding.

edit on 5/21/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

ROGER THAT!!!! brother if it isnt Russian it aint real vodka

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I just had satan's minions come over for a nice cup of tea. They seemed nice although they looked like they were going to cut your head off

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
GAAAh dang now i have too wash my uniforms so i can go back to work monday,

man was hopin for a 3 dayer off. Oh wait its only 1244 here so ill wait to wash them.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Man U will beat Barcelona

Now that is the real rapture for God's sake!

If Man Utd win then im gona be the only one singing, letting the Catalan's know there is a 'Red' in their 'barrio'.
(Im in Barcelona)

Rapture is next week people, sorry. Oh, and it's televised

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Firstly, Rapture is not included in my belief system, so I'm not bothered in the least. Should this be true, somebody can have my new wii.

But....what the man said, is the Rapture will occur at 6:00 pm EASTERN time. It would occur at the same time globally, as will the second coming.

So where ever you are, equate your time zone to that, silly. I'm in the Central time zone, so for me it would be 5:00 pm. (Is that right?.....)

What ever country you are in that is consistent with the date and time of the American east, then that is when it will happen, according to our little prognosticator/ prophet. I guess he based it on the time zone he lives in.

All the world has 5 1/2 hours to go thereabouts.

That's my understanding.

edit on 5/21/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

Thanks ladyinwaiting thats what i was trying to say, so itll kick of at 11pm uk time, 12pm euro time etc.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubjectSixteen

ROGER THAT!!!! brother if it isnt Russian it aint real vodka

I only discovered this stuff a couple of months ago, i cant believe ive been on this planet for 43 years and only now tried this one. Its beautiful, its like drinking water. Anyone want to join me in a post rapture hangover tomorrow?

link   
UK here 6pm GMT

No rapture.

link   
6 PM and no rapture.

This is irrefutable proof that the bible and all other holy books from all religions are fake and that god if it exists is not part of any religion.

edit on 21-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't know who is more delusional. Is it Harold Camping and his followers or the people who actually believe Man Utd will beat Barcelona? They will get their asses whooped just like they did two years ago.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Bullhorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If we are not raptured naturally, then I have ready some orange juice I will be handing out for myself and my family as well as our pets. A nice cocktail of opiates and benzodiazepines for that wonderful hug of warmth as we drift off into the clouds to meet our maker.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You have five hours to go.

See my above post.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join