It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is not occuring as scheduled!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
To be fair something did happen it wasn't a rapture but an outbreak of tornados in my area. He was wrong about the whole rapture thing but hey he was right that May 21 was going a signficant day.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Everybody needs a reason to live, whether you find this reason hiding in religion, taking care of your family, or shoving your own beliefs in another's face. I try to go through life entertaining as many ideas of how this all came to be, but place my faith in none. We'll never know until our physical body passes and we see what's on the other side, or we may just pass and our body will rot in a wooden box six feet under the earth.
Personally, I would like for there to be a continuation of existence after "life", but I can't be sure of one so I will not keep my hopes up. Nor can I be sure there isn't, so I won't walk around depressed over the idea that there isn't.

Just find what makes you happy, and make the best out of life, for it truly is too short.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

How do u know it hasnt started, are you god? I'm not saying it will, but its kinda stupid to come on here and say oh 1 day has passed and the rapture hasnt started yet I win...No one will know when it starts most likely u will be dead before u hear anything about a rapture

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Lol. That movie was pretty bad :-/ I still enjoy all alien invasion/apocalypse movies tho cause theyre interesting.

To the above poster, please buzz off with that nonsense of "how do you know it didnt start/happen" lul. The prediction FAILED, it was very specific calling for 200million people to be raptured and giant earthquakes to happen. Nothing even remotely close to any of that happen, it was a pretty typical day. Stop trying to make excuses just because you WANT it to be true. The guy was either a charlatan like hundreds of others who predict doom, or an idiot who really believed in his nonsense, like hundreds of others who predict doom. Either way, fail, its over, give it up.
edit on 22-5-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Dude,
Just 2 kegs of beer? I hope you have a case of something somewhere. 2 kegs isn't that much.

At least not to us professionals.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Too bad there wasn't a rapture of all religious people on this earth. Maybe then the rest of us could actually live a happy prosperous life.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Maybe he's been held up by the TSA, would be a good excuse for coming late.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

How do u know it hasnt started, are you god? I'm not saying it will, but its kinda stupid to come on here and say oh 1 day has passed and the rapture hasnt started yet I win...No one will know when it starts most likely u will be dead before u hear anything about a rapture

Simple.

Because the bozo who is this preacher was definitive about the time AND event. 1800 hours (whatever he had envisioned as a time zone is beyond my comprehension) and a cataclysmic earthquake. Both those events have passed, 1800 anywhere in the world on the 21st and no cataclysmic earthquake. So, he loses. Endgame. Fin.

Get it?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
His site now has removed the claims of the bible "guaranteeing" these events, and the claim of "infallible proof." It appears that the website will now continue on as though nothing happened.

Highly frustrating, to say the least.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

He will start leaching again his flock or those that still will follow him like he was the great prophet, and he knows this because he has done it before back in the 90s and still going around.

Money is too sweet.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I am only a handful of people with a direct link to The Holy Family and this order is handed down from them.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Maybe he's been held up by the TSA, would be a good excuse for coming late.

Probally got subjected to Secondary Screening at was sent to GITMO where he's been labled as an "Enemy Combatant" and is currently being subjected to "Extraordinary Rendition" for not having a valid id or the required additional forms of id to fly. Besides, he does fit the modern terrorist profile as he is Palestinian by birth.
edit on 23-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

He probably got there, raised his arm's up and said "I am the son of God".

Then they took him down like a trooper.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
He probably just forgot to multiply buy the square root of -1.

Look forward to a Rapture date 2.0 coming soon.

edit on 5/23/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
LOL...I knew it....This guy proves the old saying is true: "There is no fool like an old fool."
The new rapture date is now supposedly set for 10-21-11.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 5/24/2011 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

I believe this time, though, I recall reading that he had implemented a failsafe clause somewhere .... I can't quite remember the details, something about mercury.... it'll come to me...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Putting it off till October should give him enough time to make plans to hide his assets and then disappear off the grid.
When October 22 rolls around and his followers are still here scratching their heads, they will not be able to find Rev. Camping.
He will be hiding out in Argentina or somewhere and they will all assume that he was raptured. Nice plan!
edit on 5/24/2011 by Sparky63 because: added comment

edit on 5/24/2011 by Sparky63 because: Spelling...always spelling! *&^&%$#%$@

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm so sorry... I just couldn't help it! I had to post this VID!!!

Sorry to those who feel that they are being mocked by the song but I personally think this MTV parody is EPIC... for this OP perhaps:

It's a parody of Rebecka Black's "Friday" which is a meme itself. It's like double stupid to me. If someone posted this before me then i apologize. Does not make it less EPIC though.

edit on 24-5-2011 by headb because: addendum

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WILSON9999

Well said....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Humanity hasn't got the answer to "what knoweth of the hour are we currently at"?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join