It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is not occuring as scheduled!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

It happened and I am the only one that made it. I am sending this message from my laptop in paradise.

I am so glad that they let me pick something to bring with me!

Good luck down there!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Holy WOW! Personally I did not expect this thread to get 480 replies and be 25 pages long as of this post. This I am amazed. Thank you!

This thread even made the dubious and all important Top 8 Threads listed on the frontpage.

Don't you just love it when false prophets are proven wrong? The only one I feel quasi sorry for is that one dude who spent $140,000 to plaster the NYC MTA in billboards and ads saying this and now that dude may be forced to sell his home and move in with his kids.

link   
Thank God that there are many sane and level people here who did not freak out or panic and did not go on lavish spending sprees racking up their credit card bills on erroneous vacations.
edit on 22-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

link   
I personally am glad that it did not happen just to prove all the naysayers wrong.
edit on 22-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
according to judgementday2011.com... everything already happened

I’m Sorry You Weren’t
Saved in the Rapture

Jesus has come, few were saved, even less noticed his presence, but May 21st was still Judgement Day. If you are reading this blog, then you were not saved by Jesus in the Second Coming, and have been left behind during the End of Days. There are just five months remaining until the End of The World on October 21 2011. Prepare yourself for the End Times now by stocking up on water, canned goods, and appropriate clothing before the End of The World.
How to Prepare for the Apocalypse

You can prepare for the Apocalypse, now that the Rapture has come and gone, by acknowledging that you have been missed in the Second Coming of Jesus. There were millions saved that went unnoticed on May 21st, but the signs that Jesus is back until the End of the World will soon become much more evident as time goes on.

They are even offering limited T-shirts for the unlucky ones -

And good news -

The End of The World 2011 still coming October 21st

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The rapture did happen.
But don't feel envy that you weren't chosen,because this is how the raptured ended up:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a57156c1ee22.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Don't be silly. Jesus IS coming. He's just suffering from lag... took him 3 days to re-spawn last time around.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Don't you just love it when false prophets are proven wrong?

WOW, that happened with Harold Camping in 1994.

No one was paying attention when us real Christians were saying this ad nauseum these past few months!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Don't worry people, more doomsdays will come and go, until 2012, remember beware of the doomsday entrepreneurs they are reaping millions out of those that truly wants the end of days fulfillment.

The air was heavy for the last two days with the negative energies of those that wanted the world to end and got frustrated, we only have one world and we all have to share, everybody should rejoice on been alive not on death.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
And I was really looking foreward to waking this morning in a world without christians...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Oh you mean Jesus isn't coming?

Damnit people are stupid

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think the rapture is on schedule to
happen on another day.

So its not right to say that the rapture is not occurring as
scheduled.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
1844-William Miller was the first to have a go
1914, 1918, 1925, 1942- The Jehovah's Wittnesses were next to try predict it, before deciding they don't believe in rapture anymore.
1981- Chuck Smith tried to predict it
1988, 1989- Edgar Whisenant gave dates in some books, made a few bucks. Then tried 1992, 1995 probably still making up dates somewhere...
1992- Korean group "Mission for the Coming Days" put the date October 28th on it.
1994- Pastor John Hinkle predicted it and a man by the name Harold Camping stole the idea and put his name on it (very christian)
Harold Camping, for those not paying attention, was the nut job behind the most recent prediction.

The lesson?
As long as there are people dumb enough to believe in the invisable man in the sky, theese lunatics will have an audience.
Wanna hear irony, in the days running up to the 21st not one of the God type tv channels removed it's programme listings for the days after the rapture...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
happen on another day.

scheduled.

Oh yeah?

Where in scripture do you find RAPTURE?

Answer: You don't.
edit on 22-5-2011 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Well, I should imagine there quite a few people feeling pretty bloody stupid this morning! If ignorance is bliss, then these people bust be very happy indeed!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Damn...Now I have to go to work tomorrow.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
happen on another day.

scheduled.

How many times does this have to happen before you abandon this nonsense?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
Damn...Now I have to go to work tomorrow.

Hey,be thankful...you have a job.

Imagine Harold Camping going back to work tomorrow...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nowhere2hide

Actually The origin of Rapture False doctrine: John Darby 1830 AD, the rapture was never thought before 1830, one very big warning to those that are falling through the years for this very modern concept.

Throughout the decades after the invention of the doctrine the followers has been scanning the bible trying to link the rapture, as usual the misinterpretation of the bible by religious leaders has opened the a can or worms.

In modern times Doomsday Entrepreneurs are very deceiving finding links of modern events to the bible to show those that believe that the end of days been prophecy is been fulfilled, this people are schemers by profession.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
OOOPs we missed it,

All the sinners of every religion didn't get raptured. How sad for those fools.

i don't believe in that crap so i wasn't going any where but on my normal routine.

But then again all religious people are all hypocrites, liars, thieves, and then a percentage are rapist and murders and then say we did this for God or God will forgive me and hide behind their fake religion to keep their phony fate alive.

It would of been a great day if all religion was raptured off this planet, it would solve a bunch on our main problems, which all religions cause.

But i guess the feeble minded need something to occupy there time and lack of self being.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join