It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21st Judge Yourself,Correct your bad to evolve and elevate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
All you crackpots who blindly put up predictions of doom and end of the world and irresponsibly spread this sort of fear
should check yourself and think carefully about what you are letting yourself into. The consequences that you will receive is great and you are putting yourself into suffering that is beyond what you think suffering is. As you sow ,so shall you reap,only you get more than you bargain for.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You crackpot prediction makers ! This what harm you have and is causing with your irresponsible and senseless dates of end of the world posts and promotion.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is just one reported case. There may be thousands of cases that are not brought to light.
You should be ashame of causing so much mischief.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
We may not agree on most things,but the point of this thread is something
I agree with you about without hesitation.

I concentrated on the manor of delivery rather than the message.
Therefore I have no choice but to apologise for interrupting the thread
and deviating from its true purpose.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JustAround

My dear Justaround, I accept your apology with appreciation of your honourable gesture and greatness in being a worthy entity who can evolve and elevate to a very high level in the Universe.
All of us humans are prone to misunderstanding and seeing the wrong view of things,but we are humble enough to admit our mistakes and exist in harmony with each other We have evolve and elevated above anger, and we can sense that others are,or have not progressed to the stage where they can comprehend and understand what is brfore them.

Thank You very much and may we be of service in your journey up to the higher realms.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
5.21 had pasted.but your ideal is correct,we should check ourself and try to be a better man every day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join