It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21st Judge Yourself,Correct your bad to evolve and elevate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Since the masses have put up this day as the Judgement Day, All you People who consider yourselves to be intelligent should Reflect on yourselves,your short comings,the bad nature in you that you seem to be unable to control and Make the Greatest Effort of your life to try to change yourselves so that everyone can live in a better and sane World. We are All behind you in your effort.
Thank You All for making the effort to change into a better person.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

Dera 1Straman,

The masses do not believe the earth will end tomorrow, a false prophet and a few scared people do. We should examine ourselves everyday.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Starman

This is not a day . It is not a specific time. It is now.
We all are presented with enough information to finally begin making mature assessments as to who we are and how we might be should we desire to continue on here.
Thank you for your post.

And Starman, if you don't mind I would like to offer a piece of music to help sooth the savage beast.
Shiela Chandra

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I don't believe this will happen. But on the other hand if it does, it could be Project Blue Beam lol

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dera 1Straman,

The masses do not believe the earth will end tomorrow, a false prophet and a few scared people do. We should examine ourselves everyday.

Sorry to correct you,Do you understand what you read ? We did not say the World will end ! Judgement day does not imply that the world will end.
This is one very bad fault that you really need to work upon and correct your imperfectness.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
Starman

This is not a day . It is not a specific time. It is now.
We all are presented with enough information to finally begin making mature assessments as to who we are and how we might be should we desire to continue on here.
Thank you for your post.

And Starman, if you don't mind I would like to offer a piece of music to help sooth the savage beast.
Shiela Chandra

Thank you for you info. Judgement day does not last one day or a moment in time but it starts and is flowing in waves until the faults,the imperfectness have all been corrected. What is being misunderstood about Judgement is that No other being (god) is judging me or you.We are actually judging ourself in a way that transcend human comprehension or understanding
edit on 21-5-2011 by 1Starman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Dear 1Starman,

Are we not judged for everyday or just the last one? Read better.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Sorry to be crude or offending,but most of you posters who reply without even understanding what has been written in plain simple English are in a drunken state where you are seeing meanings other than the correct one. This is actually the whole problem in this big Hole of a world where you people do not see the real image.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear 1Starman,

Are we not judged for everyday or just the last one? Read better.

Well, since you know everything ,then we will not chat with you and waste our time.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Dear 1Starman,

asked a quesion, I did not give an answer

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Starman
Sorry to be crude or offending,but most of you posters who reply without even understanding what has been written in plain simple English are in a drunken state where you are seeing meanings other than the correct one. This is actually the whole problem in this big Hole of a world where you people do not see the real image.

No problem,

drunk dan be good

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If you are Humble in your attitude,we will gladly guide you towards seeing the true picture with your very own awareness. The only way that you will and can believe is to experience the vibration of the motion yourselves. You have a veil in front of your eyes and brain that makes you see and think of other things instead of what is actually in front of you.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to AQuestion
No problem,

drunk dan be good

Sorry,my apologies. We sense that you are from a third world country and your understanding of English is not good. You should br humble and listen to what we say and think about it and research into it before making comments that will be mistaken.
We will continue to chat with you if you care to.
edit on 21-5-2011 by 1Starman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

This is actually the whole problem in this big Hole of a world where you people do not see the real image.

Evidence of your veil, separating you from your own kind.
Correct your imperfections we shall be waiting.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAround

This is actually the whole problem in this big Hole of a world where you people do not see the real image.

Evidence of your veil, separating you from your own kind.
Correct your imperfections we shall be waiting.

------------------------------------------------
You can keep on waiting till the shake that may just awaken you to see beyond your limited intelligence and mentality.We will still be here when your existence has been terminated.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You are indeed correct.
(I) was born into a physical body that has limitation.
You speak to me with words of division,where no such division exists.

An immortal existence separated from the perfection of all,is worst punishment than
termination because of limitation.

Perfection includes limited beings,only the words of man divide perfection.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JustAround

You talk through your nose with half bake theories as though you know everything .Please, keep on learning.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This has help many and should help you in these trying times-->
www.quantumk.co.uk...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You are mistaken and you are correct,I clearly stated I understand my limitations.
Your persistence in pointing out these limitations when challenged is a fruitless endeavour
and a limitation of your own you must overcome.

I will contemplate the material you provide.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

After reviewing quantum k healing I see its combined techniques are only what I have been
doing naturally for many years now.

I have a suitable level of experience to communicate with the body and heal it when necessary.
I did not come into this knowledge (for want of a better word) from any external source.
I am sure you understand this statement.

I do thank you anyway,maybe quantum k maybe useful for others reading this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join