It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yep, let's raise taxes and government when it suits our agenda!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by backinblack
What a stupid comment...
Obviously by my first statement I wholeheartedly support taxpayer funded abortions for rape victims etc.

Yep, there was no need to generalize everybody who gets an abortion as a bunch of lazy people. You included rape victims in that generalization and you know it. Please, continue making excuses.

Please continue spewing BS then...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

I mean sure at first an abortion as an easy answer but I don't think most people feel the real feelings and understand the magnitude of their actions until after the operation.

Well, most people are idiots. They don't understand most things let alone a life or death decision like that.

On the other end of the spectrum though, there are also women who conceive children non-stop because they have severe mental issues. I don't hear anyone talk about this one, ever...I wonder why?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Perhaps because a very very minute amount of women actually do that compared to the millions of abortions that are performed monthly?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Perhaps because a very very minute amount of women actually do that compared to the millions of abortions that are performed monthly?

First things first; lets thank god almighty(wherever the big man is) for optional abortions.

Besides, I don't see anything wrong with millions of abortions, this might sound harsh but, better that than to have a million + kids running around with screwed up parents. Imagine the percentages of those kids without the proper parents who end up in the military, criminal world, religious institutions etc. etc. only propelling our problems.

However, I do see something terribly wrong with the women who have the mental issue where they get as many babies as possible(happens more than you'd imagine especially in religious circles).

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Actually, I've seen quite a few kids around where I live and I worry about them. You can't assume if someone goes through and has a child that they will be a good parent. There are plenty of kids that are complete brats around. But that's just life. There will always be bad parents and the generation under anyone else will always be "Stupid, Crazy, Etc."
edit on 21-5-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I wish you'd stop with the "this is what this whole group of people want" thing.

I'm not a social conservative by any means. And to lump libertarians in with republicans is an interesting thing to do.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Woah now.. apparently I touched a nerve?

I said I was pro-choice. I rarely wade into this moronic argument. Is a fetus a human or not, well that depends on your agenda. But we should kill em anyways because if we dont, their life might suck.

And I'll take it by the 2 raging paragraphs I was only contemplating Liberal hypocrisy, but that, again, I'm pro-choice ...

So chill? Your reaction answers a lot of questions for me.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join