It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I probably should have taken this weekend off

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the right place or not but here it goes. I am a paramedic in norhtern MN and around here there are lots of religious people. So far tonight I have been on 4 people with massive panic attacks for fear of either dying or not being saved by jesus, 2 overdoses, and 1 suicide. This is very out of the ordinary for us out here we have 8000 people in our town, and average about 2.5 calls a day. People are starting to act real strange out and scared out here. It is criminal i think that this Camping guy can go out and strike fear into people like this. I think this is just the begining of things to come out here and tomorow is going to be even crazier.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
you could always just say you need immediate religious holiday.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I imagine it's gonna get even busier
in the next 24 hrs. Just wait til 6 pm
on Sat. U might not get any sleep this
weekend.

Just wait til u start getting zombie
calls, then u might wanna call in sick.

edit on 5/21/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

+56 more 
posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

My partner all weekend is a guy who is convinced there will be a zombie apocolypse, he told me that the first human bite call we get he is not going lol. So i got that going for me.....which is nice.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Unfortunately I do think it will be about the same everywhere. What really scares me is, if it's this bad now? What's it going to be like when 12/21/2012 is a day away? Talk about population control...I remember a year or two ago someone talking about a few people committing suicide then! The closer we get the more ansy people are going to get and yeah...It's just going to get messy methinks.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 5/21/2011 by philosearcher because: Actually was not a reply to the member it said I was replying to...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
As grim as it may sound..

Make sure you've stocked up on body bags..

It's a horrid thought, but truth is stranger then fiction.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
religous nonsense...theres noone in their right mind that buys into this crap

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Stay strong is about the best you can do... This is a considerably low level doomsday prediction too. Just wait until 12/20 and 12/21 of 2012... And maybe even 10/15 2011... It's some crazy #..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

I hear you. After what we we have seen so far we are asking the majority of our roster to be on standby for the rest of the weekend and the hospital has staff on stand by in case it gets really busy. Its weird cause we were talking about the potential for this happening but it was kind of in a joking way. We had heard the stories about people selling off their stuff and other odd things from other parts of the country but of course we all thought that nothing bad or crazy could happen in our little town out here. Boy were we wrong. I am supposed to be off now til noon tomorow so hopefully i wont get called in before then.

Sadly i am so wide awake right now that i couldnt sleep if i wanted too and i just have a bad feeling that i will be gettin no sleep tomorow night and probably will not be able to be done at midnight. I am kind of curious to see if there are other ATS members who are in emergency services if they have any out of the ordinary stuff going on with the people in there community/

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I am doing my best, thats all I can do. And if this is any indication of what the people will be like in 2012 then i will be taking time off but on the other hand i do this job to help people and part of me would feel guilty i think for taking time off when people wlll be needing help. Oh well i guess we will just see what happens when it happens.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a 61ST THREAD dealing with the May 21st prediction by the false prophet.

*rolls eyes*

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I feel bad for you if your working tomorrow i cant imagine it every crazy scared nutcase is going to be calling 911..Its hard to belive anyone could even listen to that Camping guy, but id be prepared for alot more overdoses and suicides in the hours comeing its very sad and disturbing..good luck..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Its hard to belive anyone could even listen to that Camping guy

Especially when the man was proved to be a false prophet in 1994.

+21 more 
posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well i did a search and i could not find any other threads that were about my experiences about what i am seeing in my town.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

+27 more 
posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thank you for the good luck, I just wish I understood people more and why they do stuff like this especially when this guys track record is pretty bad.

+10 more 
posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm glad he made his own thread or I would never have read about his day. There are too many threads about this false rapture, but this is the only thread about the results of what this false prediction is causing.

I am worried about the ones with small children. Hopefully they will have enough sense to realize they have been decieved and not harm their children.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join