It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Will Fake His Assassination To Escape Treason Indictment

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Exactly why he did a run around Congress and went straight to the UN on the LIbya thing. I knew something was fishy about that.

Kinda like W in Iraq and Afghanistan. Kind of like Clinton in Macedonia, Haiti, Liberiia, like Bush Sr did in Kuwait and Bosnia....

EVERY president does this. People only seem to recognize it when it is a president they dont like.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

I'm still waiting for you to present PROOF on any of your charges. So far all we have seen is a list of things you hope to be true.

How about some fact?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by atlguy

no one is threatening mr obama here in this thread, thats ludicrous, i swear some of you people are wayyyy to paranoid

Other people are way too paranoid, but the guy claiming that the president is treasonous, and is going to fake assassination to escape some charges you made up....that's perfectly rational.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Nobody is going to assassinate Obama.

He's not the real person calling the shots. He's just an appointed figure head.

He won't be indicted on anything. There's a war in the Pacific about to start.

I don't think "Barack Obama" will be indicted on anything either. 95% of all Americans can agree that the guy is a total fraud and guilty of social security number fraud and birth certificate fraud and it wouldn't matter. If it did the courts would have already heard it by now and they refuse to hear the cases that have stacked up against Obama, or Soetoro or whatever his name is this year. If they did indict Obama then another 15% of America would need some kind of pyschological counseling just like Harold Camping's followers will likely need some kind of counseling next week. It is a shame because when these false presidents and false prophets build everyone up with their egos and then everyone is let down, the people are not ready for real issues as they come up. Real issues like real earthquakes, real wars, real famines and real things that the bible really did talk about (the world rapture is not mentioned in the bible one single time) the people will be unprepared to deal with because they allowed themselves to get caught up in these egotistical aholes.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by anumohi

I'm still waiting for you to present PROOF on any of your charges. So far all we have seen is a list of things you hope to be true.

How about some fact?

oh i'm sorry did you say something????

I get the feeling you believe the president

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by anumohi

How about some fact?

oh i'm sorry did you say something????

I get the feeling you believe the president

Ya, you have ignored me this whole thread, and now you are using standard deflection.

Point proven, thread over.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

bye bye

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Benghazi couple years ago and now secret war on Syria goes public without Congress? so many counts of treason it's just like Rothschilds are flaunting their puppet as 'Can't Touch This!' thus figures they'd pull off a farcical reason to dodge any trial before time (term) runs out.. or maybe stage a false flag of global magnitude to extend last term indefinitely; that or..

edit on 12-9-2015 by Sovan because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join