It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Will Fake His Assassination To Escape Treason Indictment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by saiconoclast
It's a bit of a leap to suggest he may be indicted, but I can see why this could be used as a convenient escape hatch.

Then again, it has always been thus, hasn't it?

I know it seems far out, but when they said osama was plotting on obama. it just jumped right off the page and said, escape is eminent for mr. obama and the crap is going to hit the fan to push it all under the rug and create a national hero, with statues and cities named after him, and marketing

with more war

edit on 21-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Brilliant thread that opens my mind for new possibility and speeded my thoughts which save me time to bring to the same conclusion.

But there is one thing that many of you didn't associate with that situation. Blaming terrorist would be not enough trendy. This don't give much benefits because terrorists are now blamed for everything including global warming so this is not necessary.

Didn't you noticed the last statement made by Obama about Israel? Who is now pissed off more than Jews? I even could imagine that such assassination from Israeli side is real threat. If there would be any assassination attempt everyone would whisper that this was made by them. Obama would be a hero of whole muslin world because he would risk his life for free Palestina. This is obvious. There would be no official consequences for them, assassin would die shorted by some brave secret service agent of course but everyone would blame Israel but not in mainstream channels. However this would be black day for Jews. They would lost their only allay which cause that they exist.

This is plan prepared for long time to change sides and live alone this not important allay like Israel which makes only trouble. Israel is the only reason that USA could not get good relations with all Muslim world.

This strategy probably involves European Union which would take the lidding role of being Israeli allay with all this consequences. US in this time could concentrate on Iran and cutting of Chinese pipeline from middle-east oil. Everyone would be in deep trouble except US. China because they cant get oil. Russia would afraid China because of reach Siberia land. EU because they would be heated by Muslims. Only US would have whole oil and no direct enemy. This is the plan in my opinion but if it would succeed the time would tell.
edit on 21-5-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

I think if those behind the curtain feel that the Mark 2008 persident model has out live his usefulness and is much better off dead for the adgenda Obama wont have to worry his little head about planning anything . As a marter he will do soo much more.,,. more laws ,more racail strife more enslavement .

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by anumohi

please share with me the evidence of the treasonous act

#1 He ran and excepted the presidency when he was clearly not eligible under the Constitution, then proceeded to destroy America as an Agent of a foreign Enemy

You call a statement of opinion 'evidence'?
I dont.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
Brilliant thread that opens my mind for new possibility and speeded my thoughts which save me time to bring to the same conclusion.

But there is one thing that many of you didn't associate with that situation. Blaming terrorist would be not enough trendy. This don't give much benefits because terrorists are now blamed for everything including global warming so this is not necessary.

Didn't you noticed the last statement made by Obama about Israel? Who is now pissed off more than Jews? I even could imagine that such assassination from Israeli side is real threat. If there would be any assassination attempt everyone would whisper that this was made by them. Obama would be a hero of whole muslin world because he would risk his life for free Palestina. This is obvious. There would be no official consequences for them, assassin would die shorted by some brave secret service agent of course but everyone would blame Israel but not in mainstream channels. However this would be black day for Jews. They would lost their only allay which cause that they exist.

This is plan prepared for long time to change sides and live alone this not important allay like Israel which makes only trouble. Israel is the only reason that USA could not get good relations with all Muslim world.

This strategy probably involves European Union which would take the lidding role of being Israeli allay with all this consequences. US in this time could concentrate on Iran and cutting of Chinese pipeline from middle-east oil. Everyone would be in deep trouble except US. China because they cant get oil. Russia would afraid China because of reach Siberia land. EU because they would be heated by Muslims. Only US would have whole oil and no direct enemy. This is the plan in my opinion but if it would succeed the time would tell.
edit on 21-5-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

nice observation even deeper than the one i had predicted.
but also consider where this whole thing would leave china if all hell breaks loose and no way to collect on the 14 trillion....GREATEST HEIST IN WORLD HISTORY

edit on 21-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

reply to post by anumohi

#1 He ran and excepted the presidency when he was clearly not eligible under the Constitution, then proceeded to destroy America as an Agent of a foreign Enemy

I dont.

I believe majority opinion rules, or maybe no ones opinion matters to you?????

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
And who the hell are you to make this bold statement?!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

see nobody gets in a tizzy when your elected president and your immigrant parents are from Ireland, Germany or England

Kenya ? throw the bum out !!

and his name is WHAT ?!?

deny ignorance indeed
edit on 21-5-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

see nobody gets in a tizzy when your elected president and your immigrant parents are from Ireland, Germany or England

and his name is WHAT ?!?

deny ignorance indeed

I believe legal born citizen is the word we're looking for here???

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Anyone who thinks a President will EVER be indicted on charges that would create a precedent for indicting previous Presidents for the same charges either isnt thinking clearly, or is drinking DEEP from the partisan punch bowl.

bahaha i know.... thats like saying almost every president since presidents began, would give America free
Healthcare and pretty much every other aspect of life and then taking a pay cut themselves... it`ll never happen. America isn`t a Country, its a corporation.
edit on 21-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

I dont.

I see. So you don't need 'evidence', just a 'majority' of opinions?

While I reject that premise at the start, I also reject the notion that your opinion regarding the legitimacy of his BC is a 'majority be any reasonable measure.

But thanks for admitting you have no evidence, just an opinion.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Even though obama might be in some trouble, I don't think he'd go the "assassination" route. He shouldn't bother running in the election then.
Although it's a really cool idea, and i'll keep it in my head if anything should ever happen

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

I dont.

I see. So you don't need 'evidence', just a 'majority' of opinions?

While I reject that premise at the start, I also reject the notion that your opinion regarding the legitimacy of his BC is a 'majority be any reasonable measure.

But thanks for admitting you have no evidence, just an opinion.

oh i believe the evidence has been clearly presented several times by mr obama that hes clearly not a legal born citizen and doesn't have the right to have ever been elected president...he doesn't care what the law is or what you think, he only needed to slip past and use presidential privilege to attempt to cover his tracks and line the pockets of his financiers all he could before slipping away unchallenged.

There's your facts. readem and weep

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Obama has many different names and socials apparently, so he is just sitting in the White House until he figures out another scam. Or his handlers, rather figure out the next scam.

Actually everything over the past decade has been predicted in art frescoes around the country. Most notably the Denver International Airport and the Bank of America building in Charlotte NC.

Once an event happens the art work is painted over at the Denver International Airport. 9/11 is depicted in that artwork along with the death of an African leopard (that has two children leopards). The 9/11 mural has already been painted over after 9/11 happened. That is the one with the Arab in a gasmask taking down the twin towers. Some people say the leopard is Obama.

DIA murals: www.google.com... sAQ&biw=1280&bih=684

Bank of America murals:

www.google.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

Interesting analysis. I am going to think about it for a while. Thanks.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz

Didn't you noticed the last statement made by Obama about Israel? Who is now pissed off more than Jews?

Red herring alert!

Not all "Jews" support Israel by any measure of the imagination.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I predict Obama will fake his Assassination to escape to avoid prosecution soon.Obama has dug himself such a hole that there is no other recourse because of the size of his treasonous treacherous acts against the American people and other nations throughout the world, and it will be the only way that he could possibly save face and protect his conspirators.

It will occur during a fake Alqaeda bombing attack, either directly at the white house or an aircraft crash where no body remains can be recovered.

Biden will step in as president and Hillary will become his vice and the war effort will be stepped up in Pakistan while Obama graciously retires at George bushes mountain hideaway in the mountains of Paraguay never to be seen again, thus sidestepping his eminent up and coming treason prosecution and execution.

All the telegraphing and body language from Obama and his administration points directly to this prediction and should be closely watched for

Altogether seizing the election through marshall law.If this takes place it will be before a new President is inaugerated.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

and his name is WHAT ?!?

deny ignorance indeed

No, Barrys dad is British subject. Didn't you get the memo? British Nationality Act of 1948?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

What is concerning about that scenario is that Dec 21, 2012 is ripe for that kind of exploitation. We saw that no rapture happened today and how easily everyone was brought into the story, and how easy it is to bring everyone into the Dec 21, 2012 nonsense.

Unfortunately, bad things do happen regardless of the stories. Earthquakes really do happen. Terror attacks and war really do happen. There is plenty to exploit.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I predict Obama will fake his Assassination to escape to avoid prosecution soon.Obama has dug himself such a hole that there is no other recourse because of the size of his treasonous treacherous acts against the American people and other nations throughout the world, and it will be the only way that he could possibly save face and protect his conspirators.

It will occur during a fake Alqaeda bombing attack, either directly at the white house or an aircraft crash where no body remains can be recovered.

Biden will step in as president and Hillary will become his vice and the war effort will be stepped up in Pakistan while Obama graciously retires at George bushes mountain hideaway in the mountains of Paraguay never to be seen again, thus sidestepping his eminent up and coming treason prosecution and execution.

All the telegraphing and body language from Obama and his administration points directly to this prediction and should be closely watched for

You're either a useful idiot or disinfo agent, I don't know which. We've had enough B.S. out there as it is.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join