It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Will Fake His Assassination To Escape Treason Indictment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

I can read, how do you think i'm replying to your post. If i couldn't read I would not even be on ATS yet alone writing a response to you. If you are gonna make any type of defense towards the OP please come better than that, (coma space and) make sure you have some ground to stand on. OK! Thanks.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

1st of all, it is in the prediction forum
2nd, the OP said fakes his assassination, not be assassinated.

If you pay attention and read what is being posted, we would not be having this conversation.

ETA I don't know what a coma has to do with anything...but perhaps you meant "comma"

edit on 21-5-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by anumohi

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Treason for what?

You realize there has to be something to base the charge on, right?

where would you like to begin????
come on seriously, don't be thick AL

please, enlighten me. Enlighten me as to what Obama has done that would get him brought up on treason charges that the last at least 5 presidents havent. I dare you.

non eligibility of the presidency
illegally performing the duties of commander n chief
pergery of his illegal oath
murder of innocent civilians and military personnel by his illegal orders
conspiracy to destabilize the US economy
destabilizing the economy
conspiracy to commit treason
treason
destroying government documents and conspiracy to commit
violating the RICO ACT
conspiracy to commit fraud
tax and real estate fraud
ETC ETC ETC

obstruction of justice

edit on 21-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

NOPE! Obama haters don't need anything to justify there belief's. Just a free mind and good internet connection. lol. I wonder why none of them ever run for president. I mean with so many of them on ATS you would think the run for presidency would be like a marathon race.But, nope just hate. I wonder if they could do a better job. I here trying to control the government inside the government can be quite a challenge. And no matter what happens, it will all be the fault of the president. I dont like politics, because of the machine it has come to be. The president is not the master gear in the machine as so many would think. The machine would operate just fine without a president. I wonder if some of the people on here really know how many facets of the government operate outside of congress and the president? hmmmmmm? now that would be an interesting thread! to identifiy these entities! Until then I predict that people will not like the president no matter who's in office.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
reply to post by PLASIFISK

1st of all, it is in the prediction forum
2nd, the OP said fakes his assassination, not be assassinated.

If you pay attention and read what is being posted, we would not be having this conversation.

ETA I don't know what a coma has to do with anything...but perhaps you meant "comma"

edit on 21-5-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

I apoloigize, you are correct in your statements. I will try to pay attention. Sorry.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

NOPE! Obama haters don't need anything to justify there belief's. Just a free mind and good internet connection. lol. I wonder why none of them ever run for president. I mean with so many of them on ATS you would think the run for presidency would be like a marathon race.But, nope just hate. I wonder if they could do a better job. I here trying to control the government inside the government can be quite a challenge. And no matter what happens, it will all be the fault of the president. I dont like politics, because of the machine it has come to be. The president is not the master gear in the machine as so many would think. The machine would operate just fine without a president. I wonder if some of the people on here really know how many facets of the government operate outside of congress and the president? hmmmmmm? now that would be an interesting thread! to identifiy these entities! Until then I predict that people will not like the president no matter who's in office.

Guy was never heard of before but yet has 700 million dollars to snatch presidency, Hillary on his tail but magically jumps on board to secure her roll and not get left out.HMMMM HMMMM...whatever

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Guy was never heard of before but yet has 700 million dollars to snatch presidency, Hillary on his tail but magically jumps on board to secure her roll and not get left out.HMMMM HMMMM...whatever

700 million dollars...whats that got to dowith anything? I dont know where anybodies money comes from except mines. To my knowledge we have never had access to presidnets bank accounts.

An well Hillary, she has her own agenda's. She is an intelligent woman and knowsmore than I how the machine works. Its not my place to worry about here decisions.

Anyway what did your response have to do with what I wrote. Im trying to pay attention here.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!....its lunch time! Mind you I started work at 0730 YESTURDAY! At anyrate though. I still stand at Why arent any president haters running for president?

And for the most part, from previous post on these types of predictions. The OP was not a big fan of the president to begin with. And not just Obama, im talking pesidents of the past also.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Nah. I don't think the fakery will occur or any indictment. It will make the nation all weepy and mournful. Yuch. Just another wild thought: Why not just fake admission to extramarital affairs with multiple children and leave office as a "man"?

Addendum: Arnie did the same, admitting to his affair with a staff and having a child out of wedlock. Sure we had our laughs but at least he earned my respect for telling the truth. What a man! Hehehe.
edit on 2011-5-21 by pikypiky because: To add more "food for thoughts".

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!....its lunch time! Mind you I started work at 0730 YESTURDAY! At anyrate though. I still stand at Why arent any president haters running for president?

And for the most part, from previous post on these types of predictions. The OP was not a big fan of the president to begin with. And not just Obama, im talking pesidents of the past also.

It takes being in "special" groups to get to be up for presidency.

Look at some of the small-time people who TRY and make it on the ballot. You seriously can look at it as "He who has the biggest pot of money to throw around for marketing wins".

Little guys cannot afford the cost for air-time commericals on the media networks.
Little guys cannot afford the travel expenses to travel all over the country for 18 months or so for Rallys.

Why? Because the big corps throw the money to the guys whom they can count on to do their bidding. Guys who have gone and become "special" members of "special" groups. Guys and Gals who have gone to "ivy league" schools and such.

When in the last 60 years has a former farm-boy made president, with nothing more then a High-school diploma and his smarts and his piggy-bank account?

That is why any of us who would WANT to run for President, couldn't.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis

Look at some of the small-time people who TRY and make it on the ballot. You seriously can look at it as "He who has the biggest pot of money to throw around for marketing wins".

Little guys cannot afford the cost for air-time commericals on the media networks.
Little guys cannot afford the travel expenses to travel all over the country for 18 months or so for Rallys.

Why? Because the big corps throw the money to the guys whom they can count on to do their bidding. Guys who have gone and become "special" members of "special" groups. Guys and Gals who have gone to "ivy league" schools and such.

When in the last 60 years has a former farm-boy made president, with nothing more then a High-school diploma and his smarts and his piggy-bank account?

I agree with everything you say. So its safe to say that you must first have that ivy league education, tthrough there they make connections, and establish the approach into politics via lawfirms, then as senators, then as congressmen and so forth. I believe they then, given a good track record of law (better of worst), and showing the ability to bend to and fro by TPTB, reguardless of morals, are chosen, groomed and supplied the cash to have a succesfull campaign. Then BAM we have a presedent. I often wonder if sometimes they really want to do right by the people but really cant because of TPTB controlling them. For the most part if all your ducks are in a row and you can articulate very well and sound believable or deliver a speech you can be succesfull. I also believe that TPTB will do with you as they choose. Its a set up to begin with. The great machine needs to be tuned up! Old parts removed, new parts installed. I dont understand why they have soooooooooo many gears in machine (government) to serve a purpose that requires less. I guess each gear wants to be important. hell some are even placed at the back of the mechanism out of view from everybody. Our tax dollars still are feed into it though, and everybody gets some....lol the machine is broken but we allow it to operate. Hey gotta work ya know, and as long as we do, they get taxes and so on and so on......It will never stop. And we have no say so in what it does contrary to popular belief. Heck the president cant even stop it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

This is one of the most bizarrely possible flights of fancy I've seen in a long time!

I've never seen or heard of a case of a confirmed faked assassination. Has anyone else?

So far I've only heard of faked deaths to cover for assassinations or faked bodies (clones) to cover up real deaths.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Why don't you take a close look at the gifford shooting
medical commentators are like:
a head shot and she's up and about like it never happened?
OK

In the bla bla about the "antichrist"
the Antichrist has to be dead first I think

After Jerome Courci's new book on the actual facts of Obama's past gets some play,
that will be the end of the last of any respect Obama and the US ever had in the eyes of the world

PS i hear the scutttlebutt is there was a cattle call for a look alike for John McCain
edit on 21-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Upon meditating, I was actually under the impression that Obama would be ...hurt... in November. This is what I saw out of my third eye. Not sure what the circumstances would be around it, but hell...I prefer not putting those two words together since certain federal agencies have a way scanning for key words and word patterns. They could easily identify you as a threat if you get into it to much...even if you're not. Just saying...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Why don't you take a close look at the gifford shooting
medical commentators are like:
a head shot and she's up and about like it never happened?
OK

In the bla bla about the "antichrist"
the Antichrist has to be dead first I think

After Jerome Courci's new book on the actual facts of Obama's past gets some play,
that will be the end of the last of any respect Obama and the US ever had in the eyes of the world

PS i hear the scutttlebutt is there was a cattle call for a look alike for John McCain
edit on 21-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Jerome Courci actual facts. He doesnt have a good track record as being a factual person. Seems to me he has some what of a peppered past, and his name preceeds him in a negative way.

en.wikipedia.org...

I know it wiki, but I started there. My research continues..........

You speak highly of him, i'm only looking to find the same from elsewhere.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I don't think he will be charged with anything, let alone treason. From a historical sense, that is.

The Obama show keeps us distracted with things like birth certificates, while congress works on the laws we complain about.

The Bush show was great for comedic value, the Clinton show was a tad PG-13, etc..

It's a dance and we know the steps well.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
I don't think he will be charged with anything, let alone treason. From a historical sense, that is.

The Obama show keeps us distracted with things like birth certificates, while congress works on the laws we complain about.

The Bush show was great for comedic value, the Clinton show was a tad PG-13, etc..

It's a dance and we know the steps well.

I agree with you 100%.

good thing I keep my dancin shoes nearby!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I do not believe that he has any reason whatsoever to "fake" any assassination attempt.

1. False Flag, crisis.
2. National Emergency.
3. Suspension of national elections until everything "calms down".

He ain't going anywhere.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

In other threads you claim that Obama is a Kenyan. If this is the case and he isn't actually an american, how exactly can he be charged with treason? The best he could be charged with is fraud and immigration violations.

I think you need to get you conspiratorial beliefs in order. They seem to diametrically opposed.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
well actually, all it takes is the `right bloodline`` and lots of cover-up.. although more for hillary she needs it badly...

Originally posted by Cygnis

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join