It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a thought - The rapture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Should the Lord take the spirit - and leave the flesh behind.....

Does this mean that the dead flesh shall rise and the beginning of the Zombie apocalypse ?

Its a thought guys ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is why everyone needs to listen to All Things Survival in order to combat the Zombie Pocalypse

Heck even the CDC seems to be on board with Zombies now..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

With you there Brother -

Its becoming somewhat mainstream - sort of scary

What's a guy to do ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Should the Lord take the spirit - and leave the flesh behind.....

Does this mean that the dead flesh shall rise and the beginning of the Zombie apocalypse ?

Its a thought guys ?

The Lord doesn't take your spirit he assists it in the new chapter of life, leaving each and everyone of us to judge ourselves on our deeds. The strong in spirit will remain!

The positive spirit in us all must defeat the environment using mind, heart and soul ( Spirit ) over physical negative matter!

Everything physical on Earth is in the land of Eden! The serpents domain of knowledge and fire. Everything physical is made of three elements which is fire. Fuel, Heat and Oxygen. All plants, animals and humans are this externally. This forms the fire triangle of life where the top of the triangle like Kings and Queens, Presidents, Bosses, captains ect lead the bottom who are the common citizens in any structure of life.

Discover how money was formed using numbers through trade of goods.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

Should not corporeal matter remain - however ?

We are but flesh - and that's the meat of my question ?
edit on 21-5-2011 by Silk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
reply to post by Archangelelijah

Should not corporeal matter remain - however ?

We are but flesh - and that's the meat of my question ?
edit on 21-5-2011 by Silk because: (no reason given)

Of course matter will still remain. We will know the true meaning of life and respect the fact that we are all as one and together in positive energy! The cross reprsents this positive aspect in symbol.

All humans have worked and lived to obtain the energy we now have. We all must respect this fact!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Silk

I'm afraid it has already happend. At least, according to this children's show. Clearly Ash in the movie.

Zombocolyps 3D

ColoradoJens
edit on 21-5-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I thought the people just levitated up into ""Heaven"".. past the clouds.. and err..stars?

Either way it's rubbish, i doubt we'll have to worry about zombies now

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ahem, I happen to be an ATS Zompocalypse expert.

The survival show yesterday explained some great things about Group Dynamics.. and my post on a thread proved this out. When you band together as a survival group, you dont get to hand pick your fellow group members. They will be a grab bag of straggling survivors battling the zombie hordes by your side... and you will invariably get the real life version of a troll. Trolls are not only annoying, they can not be counted on, trusted, and are actually a genetic type of more evolved zombie themselves and you can rightfully question just where their loyalties lie : the living survivalist, or the fellow brain dead.
In my zombie combat expert opinion .....and research shows...kill the annoying members of your group first, bait for zombies like you do when hunting bear, and kill you some zombies. The zombies will be dead, and the world will be a much better place.
Watch this video.... when you get the troll remains, just substitute the remains for the bear bait in this video.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I know this much, if I walk outside tomorrow at 6 PM and see a bunch of naked folks in the sky with all their junk hanging out.... floating upward.... I will first soil myself, then I will believe. However, If this goes according to plan.... we should hear a loud trumpet sound first.... Im sorta thinking this is like a warning for all the unreapturable folks to hide their eyes and stay indoors. Even God knows some folks just shouldnt be seen naked and has said he will be merciful enough to us apostates to give us a heads up.

**waits for trumpets, but not holding breath**

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
All I know if the Rapture DOES happen, I'll FINALLY find a job...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Way to go

We are one in mind !

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Did any of you see the 'Walking Dead' series? It was filmed in Atlanta, this is what inspired the zombie attack drills today. It was not meant to really be zombies, that was just the format. It was meant to bring awareness to the people in the instance that we might need to prepare for emergencies. The series Walking Dead had most people dead or zombified. Not many survivors, but those who did found their way to the CDC trying to get help. There were encampments of people, and it showed how they were surviving, how they supplied and protected themselves. And what their goal was.

This is what the CDC is trying to ready the public for, be it zombies, tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes, ect. The point was, emergency preparedness.

www.amctv.com...

I thouroughly enjoyed the series!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
All I know if the Rapture DOES happen, I'll FINALLY find a job...

Indeed, means traffic would lessen, as well as queues...

Rethinking this Rapture now..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I had never put the Zombie Apocalypse and the Rapture as being synonymous.

Ideally if there were to be a 5 month (or however long) Tribulation for those "left behind", then during that time Zombies would be a good way to bring suffering and pain.

Here is my take on the Zombie Apocalypse and how it can happen, maybe even when it can happen.

We know that there is a highly magnetized interstellar cloud called the "Fluff" bearing down on our Solar System. It is what is causing global warming on every planet, not just Earth. The Fluff consists mainly of Helium and our Sun currently burns Hydrogen. As the Fluff moves through the solar system it will literally "walk right through" and envelop the Sun with Helium; the Sun will simply snuff out completely.

The sun will no longer be burning but it certainly would be putting off heat and so to us down on Earth it will be darkness with a red glowing ember that was once our bright Sun. People will wander about outside as the Sun is in its zenith and people will begin to burn. They won't be able to comprehend why they are burning and why they are so thirsty because it is dark out. Eventually the skin on their faces and limbs will begin to peel off and they will walk around with their arms outward because of the severe pain and loss of water; literally their brains will cook from exposure. Just as someone who wanders aimlessly in the hot summer Desert and comes out like a blistered skin-bag, so too will those who wander about.

For those who sought shelter, they will be confronted by the most gruesome Zombies that Hollywood has ever concocted. Real Life blistering, skin hanging, flesh eating Zombies!

The Sun will remain "off" for 3 days, as stated in the Bible and as the Mayan Elder Don Alejandro believes; then the Sun will reignite as the Interstellar Fluff moves on. It will be known as "The New Sun" and then the "Next Age of Man" will begin; that is, for those who manage to survive the Zombies!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Rapture --- taking the spirit and leaving the fleshy bodies behind: It's a possibility but probably not since most dead matter just don't do much walking.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
you know next week South Park will parody this

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well the rapture did happen because 100000000000000 ATS threads have died off. of and so did .familyradio.com!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn
Well the rapture did happen because 100000000000000 ATS threads have died off. of and so did .familyradio.com!

Of course not, i've just been to the site, proof here:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Hiya Silk, have you seen this wacky site? Some folk don't miss a trick huh?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c15b530f04a8.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join