It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday Rapture and Great song by The WHO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
blogs.sfweekly.com...

What's that song by the Who? Oh yeah, Won't Get Fooled Again.... and yet.... the SAME PREACHER that is predicting the Rapture this Saturday also predicted it in 1994! So what do I say to the people who believe this nut? SUCKERS!!!!!!! Anyone who donated money to him, anyone who sold off his/her possessions, the idiot woman that tried to kill her kids because the Rapture was coming.... Suckers, Lemmings, Sheeple, Most of the people in here are intelligent enough to QUESTION what they see and hear and hope to find evidence and proof in areas we question because we are curious and have a desire to attain knowledge and learn about How things Work, Why things Happen, Who did What, When, and Where..... but it also means not following blindly and using what God gave us... not Faith, but your BRAIN lol I assume even he doesn't want idiots hanging around in Heaven even if they are good people, that's enough to try even his patience! On the other hand..... maybe it's Darwinian survival of the fittest and best if some do leave on the Next Comet Express or Rapture Raft or Apocalypse Airline or jump off a cliff after the other lemmings. I read that in the year 999, there were mass suicides in Europe as people expected the change to the year 1000 to be a harbinger. Oh well, on to the next prediction that won't come true!

extraordinaryintelligence.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

join