It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This CD cover was made before 9-11!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
You have all heard or seen the Wingdings stuff in word when the flight number of the plane is out in?

I can't remember fully, i think there was one more number but i don't know what it is. This is what i remember:

Its a load of rubbish anyway. I don't know what the real flight numbers were, but im pretty sure none of them were that.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Using disaster-images in logo (or cd-cover in this case), dates in your companyname or similar is asking for trouble.
Imagine naming your new airline-company "911 Airlines" just before 9/11...
Bad for business.

Titanic, "Challenger of the Gods"...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shanti23
Thanks for those links Sunofone.
My mind has now officially been blown!

I remember Jackson's role-playing books, but that card game is scary.

During the filming of the actual fire pouring forth from the Twin Towers, several cameras caught what seemed to be a demon face in the smoke. While most people were discounting this face as purely coincidental, two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like demons they had seen during a ritual when demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons; it was to these demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech.

www.cuttingedge.org...

Here's a site with the full collection of cards:

www.illuminated.co.uk...

Check out the Al Amarja card (a fictitous place, but representative non-the-less):

Conspiracy is in the very air of Al Amarja. Its owner is immune to the "I Lied" card.

Immune to the "I lied' card, heh - just like the missing weapons of mass destruction.
Spooky, especially the bit where his offices get raided by the U.S. Government:

The application and affidavit for the search warrant for Steve Jackson
Games (Case #A-90-54m), dated February 28, 1990, and signed by U.S.
Magistrate Stephen H. Capelle in Austin Texas and Special Agent Timothy M.
Foley of the U.S. Secret Service, has been released. The application
alleges violations of Title 18 USC Sections 2314 and 1030 and was issued in
the U.S. District Court (Western District of Texas).

www.sjgames.com...

Talk about coming events casting their shadow.
The Terrorist Nuke and Pentagon cards are unreal ... surreal.

Those cards are the equivalent of a modern day tarot pack.

www.cuttingedge.org...
www.cuttingedge.org...
www.cuttingedge.org...
www.cuttingedge.org...
www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The picture isn't a prediction of 9/11. Basicly as long as there are planes and high buildings, they can crash into it, either by mistake or by a terrorist attack. So don't think that you find a message for 9/11. Anyone could have think that with a terrorist attack buildings can be hit, especially the Twin towers. It's a bit silly to think this is a prediction.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
The picture isn't a prediction of 9/11. Basicly as long as there are planes and high buildings, they can crash into it, either by mistake or by a terrorist attack. So don't think that you find a message for 9/11. Anyone could have think that with a terrorist attack buildings can be hit, especially the Twin towers. It's a bit silly to think this is a prediction.

Indeed! Did anyone see that sinpsons episode where they painted a building blue and a helicopter crashed into it? Believe it or not THAT was done before 911 also! wwweeeeeiiirddddd!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by superduperman
Indeed! Did anyone see that sinpsons episode where they painted a building blue and a helicopter crashed into it? Believe it or not THAT was done before 911 also! wwweeeeeiiirddddd!

Good episode

CD covers and card games aren't predictions par se, but they are 'out there' in the 'real world': the images and ideas exist in one way or another.

Consider the following quote from Morning of the Magicians:

'Man is made of mystery and exists for mysteries and visions'

Arthur Machen

Reality is the supernatural. The external world can teach us little, unless we look upon it as a reservoir of symbols and hidden meanings.
The only works which have some chance of being real and serving some useful purpose are works of the imagination produced by a mind in search of eternal verities.

People in a state of 'muscianship' are tapped into the creative through their imagination; in their own way they are searching for those 'eternal verities'.
Maybe this could go some way in explaining the very prophetic album covers in this thread, not to mention the infinite 'truths' hidden within our everyday 'normal' reality - and that could include a card game or a calendar.

The truth is so fantastic, it is unbelievable.
That's what I'm starting to believe, I just don't know what the truth is

[edit on 6-8-2004 by shanti23]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Interesting coincidence... The 911 impact points actually match the points of explosion on the picture...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join