It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam going out with a BANG!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here's a scary idea. As the US forces approach Baghdad...Saddam has something hidden up his sleeve. Biological...chemical...or nuclear...who knows...but he is going to kill a lot of people...and quickly. If we suffer a huge loss...it would be World War III...and we will have to release some of our own wrath upon Iraq...N. Korea...and maybe even China. The small guns are going to be holstered...and we are going to have to open up the lids to our nuclear arsenal. It is time now to take a stand for our country...and our soldiers...time to just "get it over with". Sorry to say this...but we have let these countries go too long in their atrocities...time to get out the big guns. I mentioned in a thread about a month ago that China is waiting for us to take some losses so they can have an advantage...plus we will be divided between Iraq and N. Korea...and I still believe that China is a definite real threat. Saddam is executing his own people and POWs....so he must be taken out NOW! Clean the slate...rid him of power...move into N. Korea...clean their slate...prove to the world that we aren't going to put up with their idle threats...show them true power of the US...NOW!! Pray for our troops...and a quick ending to this war....NOW!! Take a stand for your country...and your freedoms. We lose this war...we will lose our freedoms. Get it?...good...

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
xenongod,

You make a good point. I also believe that Saddam's military has something up their sleeve. Concerning Saddam himself I think he's toast and his cronies are running the show. Not once have I seen a video where's theres proof he's really alive. He doesn't even mention recent events. The tapes were probably made, before the war using generalized statements of expectation. I don't trust North Korea either. It would seem only logical that the North Koreans would want to kick us when we're down. I hope our Intelligence is keeping an eye on them.

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
if the us drops a nuke, it will be wiped from the face of the earth.

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Xeno you forgot to mention that US will be against iraq, korea .... maybe china did you say, but you forgot to mention russia, iran ..... oh and 1 billion of angry muslims world wide

Still want WW3?

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why are you all worried about Iraq?

US,UK mind your own business and butt out of it!

Ok, according to your sick logic, you should start premptive wars against North Korea, Iran, Russia, China etc.

The US against the rest of the world, what a scenario!

You only got to lose out of this in the long run.

Might as well start WWIII , get your nukes out, blast everyone else from the face of the earth, and the US will be the only solitary race left of the world once inhabitated by many species which are now extinct!

I don't like Saddam, but what is he to do against high technological weapons? Also 2 against 1 small one.

What right has the US got over Iraq's territory?
The Iraqis aren't making claims for US or UK territories.

Get a life, not death. (You started this war and are killing innocent people in the process, I do not care about your arguments for it, but this is legal murder. What did your learn at church when you were little about the comandaments?)

top topics

join