It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Drinking Water Radiation Cover-Up Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Massive Texas Drinking Water Radiation Cover-Up Exposed: Top Gov Officials Knew All Along And Kept Silent

thein telhub.com

An investigative report by a local Houston Texas news stations reveals numerous top-level Texas Government officials participated in a massive cover upof dangerous levels of radiation in Texas drinking water. The report from KHOU 11 in Houston shed light on what government watchdogs are calling “a conspiracy of the highest order”

Well not the biggest coverup around but the one I'd be most interested in if I lived Texas...

Here's hoping your ok if you do happen to be texas and that your local gov would do better if ya dont. As far as I can tell my own government is just as maliciouse and from what I've seen on youtube if not the local news is that we are all under the radiation cloud.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I live in Texas and this is bothering me!! I never knew!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I just moved out of Houston 3 months ago, my parents and sister are still there!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Highly unlikely it's just Texas that's fudging the numbers to keep business running as usual and the masses in a deep slumber...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I read the article and maybe I missed it . My question is do they know or have said where the radiation is coming from? I always drink bottled water but have no actual way of knowing if it is truly safe. However radiation contaminates and could cause health problems in more ways than drinking it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
After reading the article, and the original source, and the original emails, I agree there is a cover up going on,
BUT

Massive Texas Drinking Water Radiation
dangerous levels of radiation
Unsafe Radiation Levels

throwing around terms like this probably isnt helpful because I'm not seeing any evidence that there was any 'danger' in the radiation levels.

For those too lazy to read the article, it goes like this...
The radiation measurements have a margin of error.like measuring 20 plus/minus 3.
Instead of reporting the actual measured value of 20 in this hypothetical example, they were reporting the result as 17.
This lower value makes it less likely that the reported value would be over some other limit at which they have to report it to higher ups and get the problem fixed. Seems everyone conspired to keep reporting in this way because obviously it was cheaper to not have to fix any problems.

But what the actual values were, and whether you were gonna glow in the dark after drinking the water, is not stated in the article.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

More crooked politicians. When will it end?

I have friends in Tx, will have to let them know if they haven't heard about this already.

Under federal law Texas and other states are only allowed to enforce EPA rules, according to the Safe Drinking Water Act, if the EPA determines the state has adopted drinking water standards that are “no less stringent” than the federal rules.
Op's article
There lies part of the problem!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is quite disturbing to me as I live in Houston, although I'm not too worried about it.

I've been blessed with exceptionally good health and probably an overactive metabolism.

I hate water. My whole life, I've lived in Texas and I've always hated water. It's bland, and feels too thin going down my throat. So they say "You're supposed to drink 64 ounces of water a day." Well, I have not. No where NEAR. I literally drink tea, kool-aid, and soda exclusively. Very very rarely will I drink a glass of water, I'd literally say less than 200 times in my 25 year lifetime. Just weird...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

Actually I don't think its weird. It might be your body telling you the water you are drinking is unfit. I am usually the same way but when I get a hold of good water I can't get enough. However the tea and kool-aid is made out of the radiated water. I doubt if the problem gets taken care of so you might want to get find a way of purifying your household water.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
We're from Texas, stationed in Texas and my husband works in Bio for the AF. They check the water levels and everything is good at where we're at.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by graphuto

However the tea and kool-aid is made out of the radiated water..

This is definitely true but if I had to make a ratio of guesstimated liquid intake in my life it might go like this:
Water:Milk:Tea:Kool-Aid:Soda
1:3:2:3:10

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
People in America need to wake up. I know that sentenced has been posted, heaven knows how many times on ATS. Large Corporations are trashing this country and when they get busted what do they say.
DON'T F@@@@ with us or else. Even the government leaves them alone because they OWN this country.

I think we are messed up. Our government needs to put down the hammer. These guys that run these businesses have family that live here in the US. To say they will just set up in another country, could they really do that?
I live in the outskirts of Chicago. We consider ourselves lucky to live where we do. Most of us take pride in our community. But I gotta tell ya we have had people come in here and really create havox, trying to change us and destroy what our forfathers built. Were doing o.k. but its gets scary. Families who have been farming in this area are selling fast. These are people who have worked there fingers to the bone all their lives. And a big corporation comes along and shows them lots of money.( Maybe more than there property is worth) This is an easy retirerment for them. Sure their gonna take it. Gives them a chance to live the good life in there older years.

But what these corporations are doing to this land is bad. For all of us.

What can we do, if our own government choses to look the other way?
edit on 20-5-2011 by crappiekat because: spelling

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by crappiekat

What can we do, if our own government choses to look the other way?
edit on 20-5-2011 by crappiekat because: spelling

Well who do you think own your government? Sure ain't the people...

Look at Obama's Cabinet

Wall street owns him and he owns you look at Libya didn't even bother telling you were at war until you were already a few hundred million in. Wonder what the bill is so far? So do I cause they ain't telling. Heh me own Canadian gov just dropped 150 mil on more bombs to drop on civilians and kids in the greatest terrorist act since Afghanistan and the rest of the ongoing wars...

No pride nothing but a bunch o sheep sickening like lemmings to the end we march to their tune.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkgomo653
We're from Texas, stationed in Texas and my husband works in Bio for the AF. They check the water levels and everything is good at where we're at.

Good news know anyone with a radiation meter personally tho? Sorry a bit less than trusting of TPTB

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
looks like this story is heating up on the webz who knows if it spreads enough the mainstream might just have to cover it

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So they were fudging the numbers slightly to help reduce panic, and you guys are flipping out?

This is no cause for concern.

Panic is much more cause for concern.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
So they were fudging the numbers slightly to help reduce panic, and you guys are flipping out?

This is no cause for concern.

Panic is much more cause for concern.

dont drink the kool aid...

just saying its not ok for them to fudge the numbers or the withhold vital information end of story.

Trying to justify it by saying they were doing it for us is bull. Its like saying this whole scamming us going to war lying to us and selling us out is ok cause its for our own good.

top topics

join