It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there such a thing as Human Bio-Electrical impulses affecting electrical/bio systems?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
MODS, Not sure if this belongs in Paranormal or here. Please move if need be. Thanks

I have noticed since I was young, that CdS cell street lights have a tendency to turn off around me. Not all the time mind you, but often enough that I began to take notice of it. Sometimes just one, sometimes in groups. The groups seem to happen when I’m driving. This has always happened between 11pm and 4am.

Lately, birds seem to zone out around me. They’ll be flying along and all of a sudden, straighten their wings and glide to the ground. If they don’t hit something, (Me, three times in two months), they just glide into the ground and crash-land and lay there stunned or in one case, dead. The stunned ones eventually recover and go about their business. I can just imagine their little brains going, "What the hell was that about!"

I watched over one little sparrow until he could fly again. Took about 45 min.

I’m not freaked out or anything and do not think I’m the next X-man, I just find it odd.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There are actually a number of threads on here discussing street lights going off. I haven't noticed birds zoning out. I have noticed some birds chirping loud all night long making me wear earplugs at night and hope they stay in. I've tried to use logic to explain things like I've mentioned. The latest thing I've been trying to figure out is how I can get static electricity shocks or transfer charges to someone else if in contact and whomever touches some water gets zapped. Maybe the water in my area builds up charges. As far as street lights turning off, it's only been certain ones which routinely act up. Some street lights never act up. If you search for slider, you can probably find some old threads.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yes but it was always the same street light that would go out, I would walk past it once or twice a week and every time I got within 10 meters it would go out but as soon as I walked out of that 10 meter radius it would light back up.

It has happened with plenty of other lights too but I have not walked past them more than once or twice to verify if it was random or an actual reaction to my presence.

I have no idea how or why this happens, it will be interesting to see everybody's ideas about your theory.

Tlasalt

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tlasalt

I had a light like that at the bottom of the hill we lived on. It was the one that made me take notice early on.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have had the same experience with street lights and birds. Lately, it has been more noticeable. Ironically, I was just talking about this yesterday.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Yep, There are some old threads. I'll have to read 'em. Just had to get it off my chest as I had the last bird strike me today and two others crash nearby. It's been stuck in my brain all day.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

By the way, Thanks for the tip. Upon a cursory glance I see that I there is a lot of good stuff. I've referred to myself as a walking talking computer virus, particularly at the grocers checkout.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Lights turning off is one think but birds falling out of the sky and dive bombing you. that would freak me out big time. Have you tried any tests to see if you have an electromagnetic field? Maybe you could see how a compass reacts to your body, just a thought I don't really know anything about it. Maybe someone else has an experiment for you.

Tlasalt

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I’m not freaked out or anything and do not think I’m the next X-man, I just find it odd.

If you do refine your skills, theres some easy money to be made.

wiki

Seems a shame that people badmouth these tests but never actually bother apply for them.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tlasalt

Good ideas, I ddin't know there was atest. But I'm a 'ol recon guy. My compasses have never failed me, except when there is a large iron ore deposit nearby.
Used 'em for 30 years, hate GPS and don't need it.

The birds don't fall out of the sky, they just kind of zone out and continue on their trajectory until they belly in or hit something. Even the little birds beaks hurt when they run into you.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The typical human EM field isn't strong enough to do those types of things. But that obviously doesn't mean it's not possible for anyone.

Also you could be affecting EM fields from a "higher" level so to speak. Higher as in, in all likelihood, more subtle and fundamental. For example EM fields affect and can control molecules from a "higher" (actually smaller, more subtle) level. Scientists are starting to think the same is true for EM, like Dr. Bill Tiller at Stanford, who has books out about how conscious intention generates EM fields within the body simply by thinking about that part of the body.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

lol can't help but to laugh at this..
and lol at the location

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I do not own birds because of a few instances in my own life of which I will briefly describe 2.

Occasion 1: Visiting my brother I slept on the couch and the next morning the bird was full of holes and his neck was twisted around. The bird looked as if it was deliberately brutalized to death.

Occasion 2: I was arguing with my girlfriend (who had rescued a bird she and had it in a box, the little thing had a broken and she was nursing it back to health) one evening a few years ago, We left the room where the bird was kept and we bickered in the hallway and living room then we went to sleep. The next morning the bird displayed the symptoms as said bird in occasion one above.

I was on a porch and a bunch of females were harassing my girlfriend and wanted to kick her ass. they would have beat her to death she ran up to our balcony/porch in the apartment complex and I came out to see what the ruckus was about. It was a damn mob. I asked them to tell me what the issue was (from the safety of my lofty position high in the air there was a lot of them and they were pissed). They began telling me what was wrong and why they wanted my girlfriends blood. Suddenly out of nowhere during the main instigators reciting of the account one of them strikes her in the face and they start rioting against each other TOTAL CHAOS ENSUED.
My girlfriend and I turn and walk inside satisfied the issue was dealt with. No further problems with that group of females.

Not asking anyone to believe me. I am just sharing personal instances where I too have had some strange stuff happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If there was some type of EM field that could make birds quietly zone out, that could make someone a whole lot of money. I know some farmers and individuals would love to just turn on something to make all the annoying or crop damaging birds in an area just zone out.

new topics

top topics

join