It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enlightened Ego - Solving the Problems of Awakening pt.1

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Please go further with this thought, like what do you mean by "determined"? And how can we consciously become aware and understand this process? Or can we?

Peace.

what i mean by determined is spiritual consciousness will do this over and over again until it thinks it's gotten it right... and it will always try to improve, but hell exists. It is the backwards path but we have done this an astronomical amount of times to survive and understand our experience. if you could live long enough to see the mistakes full circle, and you know you needed to fix it... you would. If you felt the fear of the damage it had caused... if you had seen hell, you would know the price we pay is great to be on that path. Jehovah saw Hell, Jehovah showed Jesus. Jehovah had his reasons for treating people differently than Jesus because it was a different time but even he had to find mercy for people who could not possibly understand what he had seen... and could not possibly understand why he was trying to organize them. He had seen life full circle. Jesus was closer to man and then learned what God had known...and that we all are all and always have been but we could do it better.... and so the one who had seen hell was not alone in this... and he had been working on this for a long long time and even before he thought his work was done and could leave it into the hands Of Jesus and the Angels, he himself transformed the energy of the last of his work (which was showing kindness and mercy to the antichrist by revealing himself to him)... and he has come to live with his people.

The simple fact of the matter is, when he saw the End, when he saw Hell and realized what it was, he chose against it and knew he had a job to do and he wanted to make the world right. he told his people not to have any other gods before him and to do what he said because he was actually there leading them at that time to correct a mistake he found. To make way for the coming Christ, but even the bible says that there are other spirits and angels... and they have touched other cultures and worked their magic there as well. many hindus for example have the type of culture and believe that tells them this life goes back and back and BACK... we are not just men and woman. we are many things, we built ourselves up like their beautiful elaborate statues. so many things are real. So many things already are.

i get so frustrated at times not having answers because answers are so important and sometimes, you just can't have them and it's so frustrating. It's all the station of things. All you really have to do at this very moment in time is look closely at your path... and simply choose the right direction.... and if you choose wrong, there is forgiveness and you can always start over. The sooner you realize this and choose the direction of your choice, the sooner you will get to your destination. at least that is what I believe. I don't think it's a process so much as knowing god is inside of you and believing it. How could that be easy in this day and age for anyone? things are so confusing. This is why even though it may not be right to loose patience, even little lies show where you put your faith... and lies make me lose my patience even though I know they are a part of this world. on one hand i have to accept that. on the other hand, I cannot. Each day we pick sides.

is it faith in god, or is it just faith in control?
if you have a God within you, then there are Gods around you as well.

the statement that there is but one god is not untrue, it's just that we are a part of a whole... we are above no one else. We cannot put ourselves above others. We cannot see ourselves as the larger God, while still respecting the whole. even Jehovah knows this and wanted to somehow explain it to the people without revealing himself which at the time would probably have made them extremely superstitious. Jehovah and Jesus and Angels and the like, brought God consciousness to the people to spread it out and share it... so that we can keep each other going and not forget what we have learned. god is the alpha and omega and that is not a lie, but even Jehovah knew he could not do it alone. life is sacred. All God wants to do is stop the pain and you will never get there by hurting others. When he found favor in Mary to care for his son, he was throwing out the downward spiral that he had seen like yesterdays news and he kept on and on and on until his work was done... and it was done to specifically dry tears. if you know that, then you at least see Jehovah's path. there are other possible paths, but Jehovah claimed the people of this world as his family.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
That's a great perspective from the Christian side that I'd not seen before, thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
That's a great perspective from the Christian side that I'd not seen before, thanks for sharing!

oh, you're welcome... I have been full of stuff like that lately for some reason.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join