It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shouldnt it have happened by now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The second i heard about this rapture may 21 i told myself id stay out and away from it, but what the hell. if i remeber correctly they said that it would happen in different timezones and that it would move over to the next with each hour, am i not correct in what ive heard them say. its 8:13mt as im typing this up, so that should mean 5-6 time zones now its hit may 21, so where are the reports of people being beamed up, the earthquakes, the horse men. Or did they give a more specific time that i didnt hear about

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The earliest time in the world is in Tarawa.
So you'll want to keep an eye on this clock before making "fail" videos and such lol.
www.timeanddate.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

yeah but its may 21st their now, so shouldnt the rapture be happening there

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
you a funny person.... thanks for the laugh

rapture in progress where I am ... 12 hours 23 minutes and counting.

you should see it..... wow

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
than again i suppose if the raptures is occuring over in other timezones, they cant probably get to a computer to tell us, some one from a timezone where its now may 21st please post here that you havent been raptured

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

It supposed to happen at 6PM, not midnight.
This isn't a Disney fairy tale.. this is some serious stuff!

So give it about 4 hours.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Give it no time as this is just a hoax.

link   
It's at 6pm...

My goodness people are so stupid to believe this crap... Not surprised though... With all the garbage tempting their five senses...
edit on 20-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by guessing

guess your one of the unlucky then,

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

Maybe all people there had been naughty, so nobody got rapture overthere now.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Yeah I heard it's supposed to happen at 6 pm. Lol.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yes, 6pm at every time zone, so it's gonna happen every hour until the last timezone.

The First one to hit that I can find is in 1 1/2 hours and that is Kiritimati, Christmas Island, Kiribati, where it is now 4:30pm, Sat 21st May.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
It's at 6pm...

But I have to go out to dinner tonight.
If I put my clock forward, can I get this rapture thing over and done with, so that tonight's evening is not thrown into chaos? How long do you think it will take?

Maybe have lunch now, put my clock forward, give two or three hours for rapture, then time for quick afternoon nap to get over it before heading out.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
alright in 5 and half hours we should get something out of austrailia then so we got to keep an eye out. anyone for austarilia if you can find time in the #storm to get to a computer and tell us whats up

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm kinda mad that there is a flier or a memo....lord forbid a hand book....oooppss....I mean god forbid....er...um...I mean there's no handbook either.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

its already happening here in OZ, i will try to take some pics.. pretty amazing...

really amazing actually

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

But what if it means the LAST time-zone?

ooooh....spooky!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The Rapture is not happening, here is some news I found in a search on "Google".

It seems that Harold can't make up his mind when this is all going down, I think the whole thing is just to line his pockets with money, maybe he's losing his house to foreclosure.

What a JOKE

blog.seattlepi.com...

"Well, now Harold Camping is just getting downright confusing. Is the end of the world May 21st or is isn’t it?

The religious leader who is predicting the rapture will happen Saturday says that’s not exactly true; it’s actually starting late on May 20.

Make up up your mind, Harold.

Camping, interviewed on a radio station recently, said the rapture will happen at exactly 6 p.m. Saturday. But it will happen timezone by timezone, meaning the first round of rapturing will happen at 6 p.m. in the International Dateline at 180 longitude. (That’s between Pago Pago, American Samoa and Nuku’alofa, Tonga.)

And that means 11 p.m. Friday for those of us on Pacific Standard Time, according to a doomsday author writing for The Atlantic. That’s when devastating earthquakes will also start, Camping said.

“Everyone will be weeping and wailing because they’ll know in a few hours it’ll come to their city,” Camping said during an interview with Tina Dupuy.

So how does Camping plan on spending his time before the rapture? He’ll be glued to the TV watching the destruction unfold, according to the interview.

“We’re not planning anything at all,” he said. “I’m sure our pre-occupation will be watching that come around…. It’s going to be a horror story of tremendous proportion.”

This guy is a clown, just like other clowns who have come before him predicting the end of the world.

I love the part where he says he'll be watching TV, I bet he wants to see how many people will kill themselves because of what he did, sick, he ought to be arrested and thrown in jail for the rest of his life.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I hear Norad will be doing a rapture tracker like the Santa tracker. Sounds like fun

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

wouldnt not beliveing him make you more loyal to god instead of doing what he says. because his claims are completely against what the bible says. so hence forth we the skeptics sould be raptured not him and his belivers

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join