It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

come on dis info chemtrail agents-post a picture of a chem trail before 1990--you cant!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The dis-info agents are alive and well here arent they?? I challenge them to post a pic-or name a movie that has chem-trails that goes from horizon to horizon.
I watched a thousand old westerns and never seen a chem-smeared sky in any that was made before 1990.
Now we see them in all movies with outdoor shoots-the halmark channels westerns now have chem-trails in their out door shoots?? why??-Last summers kool-aid comercials have chem-trails in there?? why??--the opening of the tv show THE PAWN STARS have chem trails over their store?? why?? -I could name tons of movies with outdoor shoots that have chem-smeared skies in them--the outdoor hunting and fishing shows are full of chem-trailed skies in them now days
So to the dis-info agents POST A PICTURE, NAME A MOVIE MADE BEFORE 1990 THAT HAS A CHEM-TRAILED SKY IN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!yOU CANT AND WE BELIEVERS ALL KNOW IT

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
is this a joke?
i've never noticed a contrail in any movie.
but i'll remember to look for them now, i'll report back if i see any pre 1990 ones.

edit on 20-5-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
The dis-info agents are alive and well here arent they?? I challenge them to post a pic-or name a movie that has chem-trails that goes from horizon to horizon.

Is that the new criteria now? That chemtrails go "horizon to horizon"?
Because if it is, its one that I've never heard of before.

If you stand by this, then there have been a lot of "chemtrail" pics posted on ATS that do not go "horizon to horizon", and so presumably these are NOT chemtrails and the believers there are mistaken.
If you do NOT stand by this, then yes there plenty of pics of trails before 1990 that do not go from "horizon to horizon"

Take a stand, pick one, and I'll beat you over the head with the other type of example.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

The dis-info agents are alive and well here arent they??

Yeah, because if someone disagrees with your already made up view, they're OBVIOUSLY agents and are on a mission to prove, because you're just so important to the cause, that you're incorrect when you are in fact clearly 100% right.. Sigh.

Grow up and stop throwing out the childish "You're a disinfo agent" attack on people. It gets old and It gets old real fast.

edit on 20-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I agree that I don't remember them before about that time frame.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

SO come on dis-info people show the pictures taken befor 1990===YOU CANT

Wrong again, wildone.

Got any more straws you want to grasp at?

/thread
edit on 5/20/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
the least you could have done if you are trying to make a point is put a few examples and pictures of them in movies post 1990.. or at the very least name a few..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I watched a thousand old westerns and never seen a chem-smeared sky in any that was made before 1990.

Honestly, this should be a no-brainer. You see, "Westerns" are typically set in the time period of the 1800s, it would ruin the "old" feel of the movie to film on days when there are contrails (since there were no airplanes in the 1800s, remember).

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Don't you dare call me a dis-info agent when I post the following:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i started a thread a while back about this same thing, there are many pre 1990 photos here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(i still think they are spraying though)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i started a thread a while back about this same thing, there are many pre 1990 photos here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(i still think they are spraying though)

So you made a thread to end the discussion once and for all, you were subsequently proven wrong, and yet you still hold your (faith based) belief in 'chemtrails'?
That's not denying ignorance at all...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Will the OP apologize for being silly now?

I mean, making a thread with outrageous claims, calling people disinfo agents, and then getting PROVEN WRONG is something I would personally feel embarrassed about doing. Not to mention the people that starred and flagged this post, too afraid to post and show your support of the OP, when he/she was proven wrong!

I thought this site was about getting to the truth and not simply coming up with an idea, and then ignoring anything that doesn't agree with it.

Now I'm not saying Chemtrails aren't real, there is no way to know for sure. I'm open to the possibility, but people who are perpetuating this theory should really do so in a sound manner, not just making silly claims and calling people names. Be mature and honest about things, you know?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Have you not found the search feature here? Really, this type of thing is posted a lot here on ATS. There are videos and pictures all over the place here. Perhaps you should spend some time with the search button and find them yourself.
But you've mentioned this many, many times. You want 'em? You got 'em.
Here's pictures:
World War 2 Contrail Photos
Here's some videos:
Videos

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It's amazing that the OP got stars. I guess there's a lot of chemies on here who are too afraid to post, lest the debunkers use their scary logic and facts on them.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

SO come on dis-info people show the pictures taken befor 1990===YOU CANT

Wrong again, wildone.

He's not "wrong again" at all......

He's wrong STILL!!

This is at least the 4th time he's made essentially that same post - it only took minutes to debunk it back with the 1st one less than a week ago - www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I agree there's no reason to do any more than simply recount those same example each time he tries to tell the same lie!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Bump for logic.
2nd

But seriously. Search button ftw

edit on 21-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

first of all, i was not proven wrong on anything, i was merely saying that the topic could be put to rest if said pictures arose, according to the pre 1990 theory. (at the time ATS was ripe with debate on the matter)

the fact that there were persistent contrails since the beginning of jet propulsion does not prove that they are not spraying anything now.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
We got a new poster boy for the chemtrailers I think!

You should be ashamed of yourself OP, you're the reason why stereotypes are stereotyped.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Oh yeah, haven't seen this posted yet...

Patton, released in 1970.

Check the sky at 0.30 seconds!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Supporters of the chemtrail theory are REALLY the ones that should be in this thread "disowning" him from the movement.

Why? Because completely WRONG and sensational threads like this take away a TON of credibility from the whole chemtrail idea. Don't you agree? It makes chemtrailers look like a bunch of kooks, so chemtrailers should really want to distance themselves from this type of thing.

But it appears they will support anyone as long as they are pushing the chemtrail idea. And you wonder why so many people here don't take you seriously.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join