It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Four Groups of Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If we are to separate humanity into four groups based on consciousness, where do you belong?

Group 1 - Those that have not woken up and believe everything the media portrays.
Group 2 - Those that have woken up to the truth but are bitter, angry, hateful, revengeful and rebellious.
Group 3 - Those that have woken up to the higher truth and understand how to truly be proactive in peace, love, forgiveness and creation.
Group 4 - Those who exist in love and light, see the darkness but refuse to acknowledge it and turn the other way.

Here is a video if you want to know more about those groups as well as how to treat those that belong in different groups. Btw, this is a channeled message. Listen to the message and not the messenger.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I wish that we have the option to add polls in our threads. The mods should allow this feature to everyone and not just among themselves.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If this thread get's popular this video will hit a lot of people that read these forums.
I thought this was going to be an ego thread, but it seems not once i finished the video.
I much liked the part where it said "Group two will fight group one"
Yes yes yes i can very much agree to this video but at the same time i have to disagree. I know i should provide my thoughts on it but i cannot give words to why i disagree. There's so much on this subject that i wonder about that just stays in my head as words that i cannot say. You know? I agree to group 1. Group two three and four are in the grey zone for me though. I feel like there's more elaborate groups that should be said, and said from someone with more thoughts on it. I wish i had more to say =\

Group two the anger group. I feel exist but not as group two. It's a bit further. I feel like there's 10 groups. As the video says "Group 2 goes back into 3 and visa versa" And "Group 4 sometimes goes to 3" Great video but for a summery i have to say my opinion really remains neutral for this.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
group 5: those who have moved on from labels and personal pronoms.

seriously, we are all in the same boat.

the us and them paradigm is what's keeping us separated.

plus op, this is ats
nobody gonna say they belong to your group 1.

this sort of reminds me of the philosophy behind the 5percenters.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I go back and forth between 2 and 3.
I understand peace and love and all that, but I sometimes just choose the other path.
Hatred and pride sometimes just feel good, I guess. Familiarity is comforting. Not quite my time for spiritual ascension

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
If this thread get's popular this video will hit a lot of people that read these forums.
I thought this was going to be an ego thread, but it seems not once i finished the video.
I much liked the part where it said "Group two will fight group one"
Yes yes yes i can very much agree to this video but at the same time i have to disagree. I know i should provide my thoughts on it but i cannot give words to why i disagree. There's so much on this subject that i wonder about that just stays in my head as words that i cannot say. You know? I agree to group 1. Group two three and four are in the grey zone for me though. I feel like there's more elaborate groups that should be said, and said from someone with more thoughts on it. I wish i had more to say =\

Group two the anger group. I feel exist but not as group two. It's a bit further. I feel like there's 10 groups. As the video says "Group 2 goes back into 3 and visa versa" And "Group 4 sometimes goes to 3" Great video but for a summery i have to say my opinion really remains neutral for this.

It is actually for simplification purposes. As the video mentioned, people go from one group to another. But group 1 is all by itself and other groups cannot claim to go back to group 1.

I am in group 3, btw.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

You are right, this is ATS so basically, there will be no group 1 here. I am more interested in those who are in group 2 and up. My guess is that there are more group 2 in ATS than group 3 and 4.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by wavemaker

group 6: those paid to act like group 1 in ats

sorry i just had to lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

you are missing the -1 group those who have know idea of media influance or their surroundings.like most of city dwellers like many of my friends who live their life by the papers and media, and dont even think of a life outside of there little world

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
All I see is different species and different mind-sets, different configurations and different classes. We can categorise until there are more categories than there are people.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think that it's very hard to categorize people by the way that they are thinking and make this in only 4 groups. I'm sure that if different people are deeply analyzed it's possible to divide them in more groups.

new topics

top topics

join