It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its 3am ...21th may...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Ah, my counter-apologies for misunderstanding, then.

It seemed as though you were being intentionally offensive without need for such. My naivete gets the best of me at times, I'll try to avoid such moving forward.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
6pm at every time zone, so it's gonna happen every hour until the last timezone.

The First one to hit that I can find is in 1 1/2 hours and that is Kiritimati, Christmas Island, Kiribati, where it is now 4:30pm, Sat 21st May.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

Once nothing happens in the first place that hits 6pm, we all know it's crap

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Avyuir

Which is now (see my above post) 1 hour, 20 minutes away!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

End of the World 2011: What Hour is it, Exactly?

If you give any credence to Harold Camping’s prediction – that the end of the world will be May 21, 2011 – tune in at 6 p.m. New Zealand local time just to make sure. Camping himself plans to do just that by watching it unfold on TV.

In other time zones, New Zealand’s 6:00 p.m., Saturday, translates to:
The following graph is external text as well but I could not use the quote tag for each line.

Canberra, Australia: 4:00 p.m.
Tokyo, Japan: 3:00 p.m.
Beijing, China: 2:00 p.m.
New Delhi, India: 11:30 a.m.
Tehran, Iran: 10:30 a.m.
Ankara, Turkey: 9:00 a.m.
London, UK: 7:00 a.m.
Brasilia, Brazil: 3:00 a.m.
New York, US: 2:00 a.m.
Los Angeles, US: 11:00 p.m.

End of external content, link below.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
6pm at every time zone, so it's gonna happen every hour until the last timezone.

The First one to hit that I can find is in 1 1/2 hours and that is Kiritimati, Christmas Island, Kiribati, where it is now 4:30pm, Sat 21st May.

Hi. thanks for the information...so at Friday May 20, 2011 at 9pm if you are on the west coast of the United States...it will be 6pm Saturday May 21, 2011 in Kiritimati...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

The question is how many of the believiers are still here. We will know if the rapture happened when they disappear. Personally I hope they all disappear. I am tired of hearing about them. Seriously I can't help but wonder what is going to happen when they realize that they have been duped. Change the date and try again? I hope not I don't want to hear about all this again.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

The question is how many of the believiers are still here. We will know if the rapture happened when they disappear. Personally I hope they all disappear. I am tired of hearing about them. Seriously I can't help but wonder what is going to happen when they realize that they have been duped. Change the date and try again? I hope not I don't want to hear about all this again.

Well more than likely Camping will be looking bewildered and inform everyone that he accidentally may have carried the five when in fact he shouldn't have. Rest assured though, he knows when it will really happen now!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I just hope they don't let this 'crisis' go to waste.

I am crossing my fingers that at least one, if not many groups in various locations will be able to 'flash' stage empty clothes to freak some people out.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It is already Saturday May 21, 2011 at Kiritimati, Christmas Island, Kiribati and it is 6:25pm....no rapture,,no quakes

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
may "may 21th rapture" are down and many Fa%% ook pages have been closed.
as expected, this people ran with the money they got from "donations"

I'm anxious to see what Harold Camping has to say tomorrow.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
0924 here in the middle east. Nobody missing, i dont think. It is quiet though, but still early. Small COMS issue but otherwise normal. hows it going in the states? anyone.....?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The Rapture takes all the Christians, I cant wait then I will have the house to myself.
Oh only the good Christians.
Maybe I will be able to rent a church for cheap.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

Originally posted by metalpr
I'm anxious to see what Harold Camping has to say tomorrow.

Tomorrow, Harry will be a little too busy to be giving official statements.

He (and his $70 million dollars) will have been raptured...to a tropical island somewhere of undisclosed location...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Too soon to say "We Told You So" to the believers?

or did it get delayed on the way?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

New Zealand region yet to suffer destruction forecast by Oakland-based doomsday predictor

Christmas Island and other locations near New Zealand, where self-styled scriptural scholar Harold Camping predicted that the apocalypse would strike by Friday night Los Angeles time, so far remain free of "super terrible" earthquakes. The 89-year-old Oakland-based doomsday predictor told his followers that destruction would begin on May 21, wherever it happens to be 6 p.m. New Zealand is 19 hours ahead of Pacific Daily Savings Time. As of 10:30 p.m. PDT -- 7:30 p.m. May 21 on Christmas Island, also known as Kiritimati -- no earthquakes had been reported within the last hour and a half, according to the U.S. Geological Survey, which tracks seismic activity worldwide. The Times' Christopher Goffard reported that Camping had warned: The earthquakes will then roll on, time zone by time zone. The saved, perhaps 2% to 3% of the world population, will be whisked to God, while the rest will be obliterated in what he calls "a super horror story."

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I guess were going to beat this Judgement Day garbage into the ground for the next few days ..May 21, 2011 is going to be just like any other day and ATS is going to be flooded with these stupid threads ..I'm not trying to be mean im just not a believer in the rapture..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads on the topic.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join