What if you got a phone call from "them" and you were told that you would be the "King" (or Queen) of America for the next 48 hours and you could
change 20 things. What would you do? How would you fix America?
Here's my 20 things....
1) Tell the UN they have 60 days to pack their stuff and get out of America. If they fail to comply they will be removed by force.
2) Repeal the 17th amendment. State legislatures should elect US Senators as intended by the Founders, not the people. Taking the power to elect away
from the state legislatures destroyed individual state sovereignty and made the state governments irrelevant (thank's Woodrow Wilson)
3) End Social Security for people 45 and younger, give them their money back and tell them to plan for their own retirement, and if they plan poorly
then too bad. Everyone 46 and older would still be eligible for Social Security. Over time those people will eventually die and there would be no more
Social Security. If individual states want to have their own form of Social Security then fine, it is their right under the 10th amendment.
4) I would do the same thing with Medicare that I did with Social Security.
5) End the Department of Education. Education should be handled at the state level.
6) End the Federal Reserve and turn the responsibility of printing money back over to the Treasury Department.
7) End the IRS. Abolish the Federal Income Tax, and replace it with a flat tax of 15% on all goods purchased. Rich people by more expensive things, so
they would pay more taxes. Poor people buy less expensive things, so they would pay less taxes. Regardless, everyone would pay only 15%.
8) If you are here illegally you have 30 days to turn yourself in to be deported. If you are captured after the 30 days you are going to prison.
9) I would overturn Roe Vs. Wade. Women would then be taught the importance of condoms, birth control, and abstinence. Why not Men you ask? Because
Women are responsible for their bodies. If you get pregnant by accident then suck it up and deal with the consequences of your irresponsible actions.
Murdering innocent life is not the answer.
10) No more bailouts for anyone or any company, no matter the industry or how big that company is. This is America, and in America if you take a risk
and fail, or if you have poor management and fail, then too bad. Get out of the way so another company can take your place.
11) The second amendment is your concealed weapons permit.
12) I would abolish the EPA. If an individual state wants to have an environmental protection agency then so be it, but having one at the Federal
level is unconstitutional (Article 1, section 8)
13) I would abolish any and all Federal agencies and/or programs that are not mentioned in the enumerated powers in Article 1, section 8 of the
constitution, with the exception of the FAA. There is no way our Founders could have envisioned airplanes and the important role aviation plays in our
society. If individual states want to continue said agencies or programs then feel free, it is their 10th amendment right to do so.
14) I would overturn the dishonorable discharge Specialist Michael New received for refusing to wear the UN uniform. he would be reinstated to an
honorable status and receive all back pay and benefits due him. (Don't know who he is? Google him)
15) I would impose term limits on all members of Congress.
16) I would pass a law stating that any and all labor unions have no political relationships, and they are no longer allowed to campaign for any
political candidate, no matter the candidates party. The only concern a labor union should have is for the relationship between their members and the
employer(s) of said members. period.
17) End capital gains taxes
18) End the "Death tax"
19) End the Electoral College
20) Arrest Al Gore for orchestrating the biggest scam in the history of the world (Man Made Global Warming) Al Gore makes Bernie Madoff look like a
Then I would sit back for a while until the results were in from my actions. When unemployment is at an all time low, the Federal deficit and National
debt are both gone, kids are more educated, and can think for themselves, and our economy is stronger than ever I would then step down and allow the
Country to hold an election for US Congress and President, and then watch the American people and newly elected politicians completely screw it all up
edit on 20-5-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)