It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is asking for help to start a viral campaign against T&C's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Is asking for help to start a viral campaign against T&C's?

I ask because i'm interesting in starting a thread to help expose the fact that council tax is illegal.

ALS

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
hhmmm

Not sure I follow?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I would like to ask for assistance in starting a (hopefully) large viral campaign against council tax. I was wondering if this would be consider to be "recruiting" which I know is against T&C's.

ALS
edit on 20-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

message ATS and ask them..
The alert function will probably work..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

YES.

Whoops, sorry didn't mean to do that...reopened..
edit on 5/20/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY.
Terms and Conditions of Use:

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

However,

I ask because i'm interesting in starting a thread to help expose the fact that council tax is illegal

You can start a thread DISCUSSING this, but cannot call for activism or petitioning or anything like that.

This, you cannot do:

I would like to ask for assistance in starting a (hopefully) large viral campaign against council tax.

edit on May 20th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on May 20th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ok but can I atleast start a thread exposing the fact that council tax is illegal, I will ask for no help with a viral campaign.

ALS

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ok but can I atleast start a thread exposing the fact that council tax is illegal, I will ask for no help with a viral campaign.

ALS

yes, just no recruiting, activism or a call to do anything

Inform and discuss, yes!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If you want to recruit people, take it to Facebook. That's apparently what the US government did to incite rebellions in Egypt and Libya.

Actually I take that back, because FB is crawling with feds... Just ask the elementary schooler who got interrogated by the SS.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The question about starting a viral campaign has been asked and answered, and Board Business and Questions is not a political forum.

Ergo this thread is now closed.

edit on 5/21/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join