It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Obama's Secret Is Out, Do you Think He's Going to go Ape @#%$ on the World?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun

I love how all these people are taking credit for 'find this truth' when in reality Orly Taitz deserves the credit. Everyone called her crazy, and I would like to say on her behalf(because everyone is going to steal her thunder) HA HA HA HA!
LOL look at her making him go insane lol, you know she is totally doing it on purpose lol. Oh bless her soul lol I love her

finally someone who's paying attention
I posted a few threads on her she's got more balls than most of us.

now read this and tell me if I missed something obvious www.abovetopsecret.com...
not trying to plug just where I see this heading in a hurry. The dots line up if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

He was pissed off because:

he invited her to talk about something specific. He invited to talk to her about the birth certificate. Not her other facts. Which she probably made up. The woman is crazy.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Now that Obama's Secret Is Out, Do you Think He's Going to go Ape @#%$ on the World?
Careful because when you use Obama & ape in the same sentence someone will end up accusing you of racism.

Plus the SS will come to your house to probe what you are doing.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It will be business as usual. the non thinking masses lap up the vomit daily and believe it. Look at how many even here don't believe there is anything suspicious in his background. The few of us who have a few brains cells firing are stuck with all the mindless idiots who have created the world we live in by thier apathy and idiocy and their illusions. We are are stuck in this hell created by all these idiots and there are so many of them there is nothing we can do about.

edit on 21-5-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Just a quick thought occurred: Perhaps he was meant to hold the place for the "REAL" 44th president to take place in 2012. We can continue to speculate but whatever is happening with the "birther" secret is still a mystery.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Hahaha Odonnell went ballistic and wouldn't let her speak or get even a word out. He is sooooo in the tank for Obama. She just laughed at his frothing. He was soooo mad, he had to silence her because she wouldn't cave to his programmed agenda. And then he had to call her crazy.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by loagun

He was pissed off because:

he invited her to talk about something specific. He invited to talk to her about the birth certificate. Not her other facts. Which she probably made up. The woman is crazy.

Hahaha you said it, he invited her to talk TO her and not to let her speak.....what an azz he is too.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
What seceret? No secret, what the heil are y'all harking on now?

My, my, how far have we fallen?

To the op,

Please bring something of your own originality instead of rehashing the same beat to death thread a thousandth time until then do not bother to either post or waste our time.

Tell us how you truly feel about Obama and please, don't hold back.

BTW, using profanity and attempting to equate Obama with Apes is a racist statement automatically disqualifies you from having an opinion.
edit on 21-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by loagun

The woman is crazy.

From some strange reason the general public tend to believe that people on conspircay websites are 'crazy'

wonder how that happened?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

BTW, using profanity and attempting to equate Obama with Apes is a racist statement automatically disqualifies you from having an opinion.

Please tell me you're joking...

Look, I think this thread is just as ridiculous as you do. But 'Ape#' was NOT meant as a racist comment.

Saying that it is, and that it 'automatically disqualifies' the OP from having an opinion, is ludicrous.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Sooooooooo the birth certificate distraction worked! WOW.

Who's going ape S**T?

like hungry piranas! you people will bite anything....lol

Jumping on the bandwagon is sooooo cliche'.

stop it...just STOP IT!

LOL!!!!!!! birtherszzzzz i swear.

sooooooooo moving on...now that you have decided his BC is fake, he is fake as a president, what do you intend to do about it hummmmm....?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
2. Get a super hero costume. Nobody messes with a dude in a cape.

Not True.

While The Cape showed a lot of promise, the poor production value and eclectic writing left viewers unimpressed. The show tended to take itself too seriously, while unintentionally reveling in its own campy characters and dialogue....NBC has announced that the final episode of its original superhero series The Cape will not be broadcast, instead opting to show it online later this month.

So it is indeed true that dudes in capes can be shown the backdoor and thats with the indignity of not even having your last show on the telly.

Wait, you don't mean that do you...

Hope this helps. Root canal and vicodin may have contributed to the making of this post.

I have no excuse..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
I'm sorry but this threads title and subsequent information just left me

No, I don't think the President of the United States is going to go "Ape #" because a small portion of the populace believes he released the worst forgery in the history of forgeries. I'm pretty sure he's content letting these people live in their fantasy land.
edit on 20-5-2011 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

A SMALL portion? Try over FIFTY PERCENT! That is the result of a Gallup poll conducted to see what people thought of this fiasco. That's right my friend, more than HALF of the citizens in the US have questions about the citizenship of the Usurper-in-Chief and his eligibility to hold office.

In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed — less than a majority — say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States. Another 18% say he "probably" was born here. But a third of Americans remain skeptical or unsure: 8% say he probably was born elsewhere, 5% say he definitely was, and 20% say they don't know enough to say. The poll of 1,018 adults, taken by landline and cellphone, has a margin of error of +/-4 percentage points. USA Today

I'd say that is a bit more significant and "a small portion," and it is definitely cause for a FORMAL Congressional and/or Justice Department investigation into his lies. Of course I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Here are part 2 and 3:

Jerome Corsi: White House Running Scared Over Latest Discovery of Obama's True Origins 2/3
www.youtube.com...
Jerome Corsi: White House Running Scared Over Latest Discovery of Obama's True Origins 3/3
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by loagun
So now that Obama's true non-US soil born origins are beginning to spread like wild fire across the.... well, world!

Really? Birthers have been running this movement of theirs for close to 3 years and during that period, after more than 80 attempted lawsuits and 13 birther bills, they have not gotten anywhere closer to removing the man, rather contrary. It should be another clue why major Republican presidential candidates don't wish to touch the stuff.

This is a conspiracy forum, ATS tends to be more conservatively slanted, 70% of ATSers are birthers, so the popularity of the birther movement here does not match reality.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

70% of ATS are birthers? Wow I would have thought that more than 30% could think for themselves. And if it's 70% then why is it always the same small group of people posting in the birther threads?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The first lady Michelle Obama blames "homophobia" for STD prevalance, and admits that Obama is from Kenya.

This got to end!
What is this a slap in the face of all americans? get him out and jailed

Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya

The Mike In The Morning show on WRIF radio, in Detroit,

Michigan, called the Kenyan Embassy, and spoke to the Kenyan

Ambassador to the United States, Peter Ogego, who admitted that it is a well known fact that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, and plans are underway to build a memorial at the site of his birth.

The entire phone call can be heard here:
my.wrif.com...

Thanks to RSNLGUNRZ for finding this Info.

edit on 21-5-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is obviously racist.

Another Birther post with a reference to a ape for a black man.

This is our President of the United States. Calling him a ape or saying he will go Ape Sh*t is wrong.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Please tell me you're joking...

Look, I think this thread is just as ridiculous as you do. But 'Ape#' was NOT meant as a racist comment.

Saying that it is, and that it 'automatically disqualifies' the OP from having an opinion, is ludicrous.

It is prejudice.

It is probably sub-conscious....

You would never hear a non-racist use that. I immediately knew it was racist.

You need to understand that many people are prejudice and it shows all the time sub-consciously

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

If you are wrong about obama, should you be jailed?????

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Obama and Trumps little game backfired. Now Obama's gonna get fired...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join