It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Obama's Secret Is Out, Do you Think He's Going to go Ape @#%$ on the World?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by loagun
So now that Obama's true non-US soil born origins are beginning to spread like wild fire across the.... well, world!

Really? Birthers have been running this movement of theirs for close to 3 years and during that period, after more than 80 attempted lawsuits and 13 birther bills, they have not gotten anywhere closer to removing the man, rather contrary. It should be another clue why major Republican presidential candidates don't wish to touch the stuff.

This is a conspiracy forum, ATS tends to be more conservatively slanted, 70% of ATSers are birthers, so the popularity of the birther movement here does not match reality.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

Of course all those law-suits failed.. they were almost all tossed out.

Sadly, when the leaders run everything, and it's a "scratch my back, I scrath yours", there is no way a judge would allow any case to tarnish the figure-head. No case was ever heard beyond an initial beginning. (At least that I am aware of).

The consider the idea that they too have been had, as a complete impossibility.

I simply find it completely disquieting that Obama's entire history is sealed, and locked away. Thats what bothers me. You can find out everything about every other president, and politician, but not Obama.. Thats a red-flag in my book.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Cygnis because: fixing things.. I failed on inital draft.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis

I simply find it completely disquieting that Obama's entire history is sealed, and locked away. Thats what bothers me. You can find out everything about every other president, and politician, but not Obama.. Thats a red-flag in my book.

Are you being sarcastic?

Just google "Obama". Basically his entire life history is right there on dozens of webpages.

To challenge your point, show me one other president's long-form birth certificate. Seriously, find one.

He's already revealed more about his past than any other president in US history has had to.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Seems perfectly executed to design. Perfectly set him up for the very position and this very discovery by the world at large. He is the anti of all that will bring the world to it's knees disguised behind that ancient smile. It is truly a well executed plan just at the right time on planet earth.

We have far more to discover about him.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I thought Osama got to be President because of Oprah?

A least he got that Obama bin Laden character!!

What is a birther??

Sing along with me....."You say Osama, and I say Obama...Osama, Obama, Obama, Osama..thats what is all about"

Roll on 6.00pm......

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

college papers? college application?, Bar documents?, medical history? adoption information?,...the list goes on SEALED! WHY!??

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Maxmars

All due respect, I think Obama is legit, though it's fun to imagine otherwise. I think he got where he is based on media, money, and naivete on the part of voters.
He's definitely not a ray of sunshine in my book, but I still believe in the system and think that he will be a one term wonder in 2012.

That's great if you still believe in the system. There's no way you can believe in the chumps runniing it.
Please remember not to vote.
edit on 20-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Why hasn't it occurred to anyone that if something you think is planted seems fake, maybe that's because you were meant to think it was fake?

Birthers serve the Obama agenda by playing right into their hands -- by making anyone who opposes the corruption and tyranny appear tainted by association. 'See, everyone against us is just crazy and won't accept anything -- they even say the birth certificate is fake, how crazy is that? The opposition is easily dismissed'.

This thread is a great example.

Say you want to kidnap a guy but you want to make sure no one believes him. Put on a pink bunny suit while you're holding him, and no matter what, if he tries to tell people the truth, no one will believe him.

The long form, if there really is any evidence of forgery -- and I don't know if there is, but for those who believe there is -- is absolutely a pink bunny suit. The more you wave it around, the more you're doing exactly what you were meant to do -- create a distraction from the true and heinous crimes going on all around you.

Birthers: please. Tell me exactly what Obama is doing wrong right now. Not what he did wrong by getting elected in the first place -- how he is using that power now. Because he is, and it's horrific, but for some reason you don't seem to care very much. You mostly care about calling attention AWAY from what he's doing and about discrediting all opposition to him. Why is that? Why would you want to do that? If you're not doing it on purpose, isn't it about time to re-evaluate?

By all means, you should oppose him. Just do it for reasons and in ways that aren't, you know, actually just supporting him in the end.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

Some more unknown info about Obama that needs settling

What grades did he get at elementary school? How often does he pick his nose? Which celebrities is he currently crushing on? What did he hand in as science fair projects in school? Has he ever been to Disney World?

Point is, the irrational and paranoid will never have enough information to be satisfied with Obama. If there is even a single moment of his life undocumented they will choose that as the moment he became a Reptilian Muslim sleeper-agent born in Kenya and hand picked by the Illuminati.

As for the OP those of us living in reality are done with the birther issue since we never gave it much credence anyway, the continued irrational incredulity of bithers just speaks to the fact they are driven by irrational fear and are not interested in changing their minds based on evidence.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by i am just saying

Point is, the irrational and paranoid will never have enough information to be satisfied with Obama. If there is even a single moment of his life undocumented they will choose that as the moment he became a Reptilian Muslim sleeper-agent born in Kenya and hand picked by the Illuminati.

See? That post above could have come directly from the administration's playbook. That is exactly, precisely the impression they are using Birthers to create: that all opposition is totally irrational and paranoid. If they released a fake certificate, it was a kind of non-sexual honey trap, don't you see that?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by i am just saying
reply to post by drwizardphd

college papers? college application?, Bar documents?, medical history? adoption information?,...the list goes on SEALED! WHY!??

Because all of that information is completely private and protected for ALL American citizens, including the president.

You can't go online and look up my college application and papers, medical history or adoption info (if I was adopted), and I can't look up yours.

Use some common sense.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Please don't get me wrong. In no way am I some sort of kiss-up to Obama, his administration has been pretty poor in getting things done and hasn't lived up to even the lowest expectations Obama's own base had when electing him. There are plenty of LEGITIMATE things to criticize Obama for, this whole irrational xenophobic birther craze simply isn't legitimate.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Pardon, I should have been more clear that I didn't mean to specifically accuse you of intentionally supporting the administration. It just happened that the timing of your post worked well to supply an example of the impression I meant, and I apologize for failing to sufficiently clarify that I wasn't accusing you as a poster of being a shill or something. I don't think this fiendishly clever approach requires many shills anyway, that's the twisted beauty of it -- people will naturally have the reaction you did, and it's hard to blame them. It's certainly not your fault the situation is being intentionally nurtured and encouraged by the administration in order to create the appearance that all dissent is contained on the extreme fringe.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
good replies
that goes for both sides of the argument of course. however there was one obvious LIE that i must pay reference to, and that was that 98% of the USA believes Obama was born on US soil... LOL right, just like 98% of US citizens believe May, 21st 2011 is the rapture
i'm sure.

PS. to the member that said the first thing Obama should do when he goes ape $h#t is to nuke Canada.... yes, that is one possibility alright, but if he did that then oh where, oh where would over 50% of the USA get their hydro, electricity, oil, natural gas, or water from after Canada is nuked? i mean, you do know that Canada is carrying the US's ass don't you? poor little American you are to be oblivious to such realities

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

It's fine, I didn't think you were specifically saying I was some kind of administration shill, I just thought it best I clarify my position

Certainly there are plenty of reasons to dissent from this administration, Obama seems so much like Bush term 3 that it just further supports the old idiom, new boss same as the old boss. I can see why some might suspect sinister Elite's in the shadows pulling strings, but in the end our government is a puppet from the ground up, the lobbyists and special interests, if anyone at all, are the real "Elite".

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

you obviously haven't looked into it lol

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Yes I've looked into it. We have two forms of birth certificate on one side of the debate and on the other side xenophobic zealots raising non-existent doubts like creationists desperately straw-manning evolutionary theory. They keep trying to convince everyone that we have a birth certificate in crisis and that this is a real issue when in actuality it isn't. Birthers constantly assert that they've won or have Obama on the run, just like the title of this thread, which is complete poppycock. Keep pumping out enough irrational fear and the irrational minded will respond though.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

They weren't merely tossed out, they had no standing. Using a supposed Kenyan birth certificate that came off the internet as evidence does not offer a person sufficient standing to bring Obama to court.

Sadly, when the leaders run everything, and it's a "scratch my back, I scrath yours"

Oh cry me a river, really. I would sympathize with you if this was regarding the patriot act or the military industrial complex, but it's obvious that you're only concerned with your own partisan concerns.

I simply find it completely disquieting that Obama's entire history is sealed, and locked away.

Exactly what do you know about previous presidents that you don't know about Obama?

Obama released his long form. None of the other presidents have.
I know that Bill Clinton was born in Arkansas, I learned this from reading this off the internet. I took information from a third party. I don't personall know where Bill Clinton was born. I don't personally know where bush was born, I don't personally know where Obama was born.

I wonder how many people believe Bush jnr was born in Texas? Now that would be an interesting poll.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Are you being sarcastic?

Just google "Obama". Basically his entire life history is right there on dozens of webpages.

To challenge your point, show me one other president's long-form birth certificate. Seriously, find one.

He's already revealed more about his past than any other president in US history has had to.

Yes his "reported" history is out on the web for everyone to read, just as his book talks about a lot of his past. But, pardon me, with tin-foil hat on, Do you personally believe everything that everyone tells you about themselves to be true?

To Counter-challange, no other president has had, by executive order, ALL records sealed.

Again, referring to my first sentence, I don't believe what he says, is all true.

Most of my reason for even reading threads like these is merely based off of the fact, every single record of his past is sealed. I don't much care about medical records. I am curious about his education, and his child-hood, as in how he was growing up, who and what he enjoyed doing etc. Everything being sealed, makes that kind'a ponderous.

It's not just about the B.C.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

They weren't merely tossed out, they had no standing. Using a supposed Kenyan birth certificate that came off the internet as evidence does not offer a person sufficient standing to bring Obama to court.

Sadly, when the leaders run everything, and it's a "scratch my back, I scrath yours"

Oh cry me a river, really. I would sympathize with you if this was regarding the patriot act or the military industrial complex, but it's obvious that you're only concerned with your own partisan concerns.

I simply find it completely disquieting that Obama's entire history is sealed, and locked away.

Exactly what do you know about previous presidents that you don't know about Obama?

Obama released his long form. None of the other presidents have.
I know that Bill Clinton was born in Arkansas, I learned this from reading this off the internet. I took information from a third party. I don't personall know where Bill Clinton was born. I don't personally know where bush was born, I don't personally know where Obama was born.

I wonder how many people believe Bush jnr was born in Texas? Now that would be an interesting poll.

Not every case was about the Kenyan birth certificate. Many were simply cases wanting proof. But regardless, they were all tossed out.

Cry you a river, nope, but since it's not one of the underlings, it's their figure-head boss, it should be considered a higher level of concern.

./sarc on
"Partisan concerns"? really? Certainly find it interesting that it's such a concern for you the other side of the fence, S.G., since you crop up in every one of these threads defending the President like a paid dis-info agent. So I suppose it could be considered partisan in that case, since I have questions regarding the person before he was the President. Do me a favor and give 'ol Cass Sunstein a high-five for me next time you pass him in the hall at the office, will ya.
./sar off

The President is the one in the spot-light, both nationally and internationally. So, if there is odd corruption there, where everyone can see the one in the limelight, makes one have serious concern over the ones we don't see further down the ladder, no? (Speaking of Patriot Act, bet your excited that we got another 4 years of it, aren't ya S.G. 'cuz I know I sure am ./barf)

Reading stuff off the net has about as much weight to it, for me, as reading the National Enquiorer in most cases.
Sadly, there are still too many questions regarding even the most recent release of his LFBC, by too many people to make it just something to ignore.

But all in all, it's not just his Birth Certificate, Long-form or short form that has me curious. Its his E.O. of sealing ALL of his records from his entire life that has me curious, and concerned. Why go to such blatent lengths to make all the data unavaliable to everyone, unless you have things to hide.. This coming from Mr. Tranparency himself, is an Oxy-moron.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Well for one thing, he isn't doing what he wants, he is doing what he is told.

Hillary made that clear for all of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join