It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Obama's Secret Is Out, Do you Think He's Going to go Ape @#%$ on the World?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So now that Obama's true non-US soil born origins are beginning to spread like wild fire across the.... well, world! It is obvious the White House/US Government already knew this, and would have known it even before Obama became the (fake)President of the USA.

So that being said, one must then wonder what the significance of Mr. Obama is, and why was he made to be the US President even though he was ineligible. What are his ties? What power does he have? Was it all a big master plan where the truth would actually come out as part of some yet unknown scheme? Who knows... we shall see.

But in the off chance that it wasn't all a big setup where the truth wasn't suppose to come out, do you think Obama is going to go ape $h*t on the world when it turns against him? Him and whatever Gov team he has? When this really blows up I can see a lot of other world leaders wanting to go ape $h*t on him.

I think whole thing is actually a carefully played out scheme to create some major world wide tension, and ta da, we have the beginning of WW3 just like the elite wanted.

I bet...

(We know he didn't really kill Osama, but....) Now that Obama 'killed' Osama, and he is going to be deemed a fraudulent president I bet 'Al Qaeda' is going to be 'very angered' at these revelations. Israel is going to have a 'backlash' against the USA(planned ofcourse) over their joke of a government/loss of credibility. The US gov falls apart, the people go insane, and martial law sets in all the while nukes begin flying across the world to various targets. All ofcourse beginning well after May 21st 2011(because thats just a real as Obama's BC).

I'm not a big fan of Alex Jones at all(because he's all part of the game...) but here's an interview from today or yesterday about the whole Obama thing.

I love how all these people are taking credit for 'find this truth' when in reality Orly Taitz deserves the credit. Everyone called her crazy, and I would like to say on her behalf(because everyone is going to steal her thunder) HA HA HA HA!
LOL look at her making him go insane lol, you know she is totally doing it on purpose lol. Oh bless her soul lol I love her

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
When has this idiot stopped ???? he is a sacrificial lamb and he's about to be sacrificed....and they sure picked a good one to get rid of...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow, this guy, this puppet, is absolutely disgusting and should be fired for addressing anyone in the manner he did.

Totally, absolutely disgusting. How can this be considered acceptable behaviour. He behaves like a pig.

One more candidate for the fema camp when we get these mentally ill people out of office and out of the MSM.
edit on 20-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this threads title and subsequent information just left me

No, I don't think the President of the United States is going to go "Ape #" because a small portion of the populace believes he released the worst forgery in the history of forgeries. I'm pretty sure he's content letting these people live in their fantasy land.
edit on 20-5-2011 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
As far as my knowledge goes, Hillary was the one who started this whole 'Birther Rubbish'

to be honest, this is a smaller issue then what is really going on, if he wasn't born and lied then what? do you think he'll get impeached? for that matter Bush should have been impeached for laying just as much as Obama, in fact everyone in government should be impeached

I'm not an Obama Supporter,

but this is more propaganda filled rubbish that causes for 'Dividing' and taking away form the bigger Issues,

if the 'Birth Movement' can get so grand, why the hell can't we take down the 'Banks' and the 'Fed' and the corrupt Shadow Government...

+3 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The first thing Obama should do is
1. Nuke Canada- They'd never expect it and Obama could establish hiumself as a mean SOB right off the bat so no-one would mess with him.
2. Get a super hero costume. Nobody messes with a dude in a cape.
3. Suround himself with hot babes.
4. Get one of those wallets with the chains. Truckers have them and no-body messes with a trucker.
5. Ninja Throwing Stars. Who is goin to throw out a guy with ninja throwing stars?

Hope this helps. Root canal and vicodin may have contributed to the making of this post.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Why would he go ape # when only 2% of America agrees with you?

98% believe he was born in the states regardless of what the truth is, if he says it, it's true to the world.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hahaha that guy is a complete tool.

Love how he called her crazy yet he was the one flipping out and she was as calm as ever.

Good on her.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Obama could just pardon himself. Nixon could have done it. The pres. can pardon anyone. But does the president who may not be president have the power to pardon himself? Doesn't the power of pardon flow from the office itself?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
what is the big revelation? i cant view videos where i am...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksorum
reply to post by loagun

Why would he go ape # when only 2% of America agrees with you?

98% believe he was born in the states regardless of what the truth is, if he says it, it's true to the world.

Where did you get that statistic from, please? Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I can't believe the forger signed the birth certificate. What an idiot! ROFL!! I'm sure you'll find him in a dumpster behind CNN.

edit on 20-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The first thing Obama should do is
1. Nuke Canada- They'd never expect it and Obama could establish hiumself as a mean SOB right off the bat so no-one would mess with him.
2. Get a super hero costume. Nobody messes with a dude in a cape.
3. Suround himself with hot babes.
4. Get one of those wallets with the chains. Truckers have them and no-body messes with a trucker.
5. Ninja Throwing Stars. Who is goin to throw out a guy with ninja throwing stars?

Hope this helps. Root canal and vicodin may have contributed to the making of this post.

Um, I beg to differ on point #2...

www.nowpublic.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Obama's secret is that he thinks Birthers are morons!? Why would he go ape# over the truth?
edit on 5/20/2011 by SG-17 because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Probably more like the world will be going Ape @#%$ on bo lol
annnd
the sooner the better.
edit on 20-5-2011 by AmericanDaughter because: added two words

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I hope this is not unwelcome.

I trust nothing in politics to occur by chance. It is called political "theater" for a very literal reason.

Like it or not, he is there.

Trust me, it wasn't going to go down any other way.

I suspect it has been this way for many decades now.

Insofar as his secret being out, I suspect he has even darker secrets to conceal than where he was born, considering he's the Commander in Chief and the lead player of the party.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

All due respect, I think Obama is legit, though it's fun to imagine otherwise. I think he got where he is based on media, money, and naivete on the part of voters.
He's definitely not a ray of sunshine in my book, but I still believe in the system and think that he will be a one term wonder in 2012.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
"Apparently Harvard is not preparing human beings."

He destroyed his own credibility by yelling and talking over her. Makes him look agenda driven.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
So now that Obama's true non-US soil born origins are beginning to spread like wild fire across the.... well, world!

Really? Birthers have been running this movement of theirs for close to 3 years and during that period, after more than 80 attempted lawsuits and 13 birther bills, they have not gotten anywhere closer to removing the man, rather contrary. It should be another clue why major Republican presidential candidates don't wish to touch the stuff.

This is a conspiracy forum, ATS tends to be more conservatively slanted, 70% of ATSers are birthers, so the popularity of the birther movement here does not match reality.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What a tangled web that has been woven.
I wonder which journalist Corsi is implicating.
Any guess's?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join