It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece about to default on 1 trillion $ of obligations...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981

But that's the thing. They don't let us do it. Because if we do preety soon greece would be one of the healthiest economies and all EU will drown from the money they will never collect. If it was in our hands we would do it in a second.

I dunno bout that. From this article there appears be a culture of entitlement (granted one person doesn't speak for a nation but I think this individuals sentiments speaks volumes)

Another Greek citizen said: "Let the German taxpayers pay. It is our right not to pay tax."

src
So who's to say that things would improve? I don't like taxes but roads and hospitals are kinda nice options to have. If i were a German citizen and I read that I'd tell Greece to stuff it and figure out their own mess.

brill
edit on 19-6-2011 by brill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

the mans a child molestor

www.youtube.com...

so much for this man..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The biggest treat to America 3 major financial institutions that are linked to the Greek economy, if Greek default we may face another bailout of from the tax payer to the too big to fail.

People have not clue that we have 3 major banks or institutions that are to lose billions if Greek default taking with them the EU banks once again.

Get ready to bend more American tax payer and open your wallets big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
reply to post by Alda1981

the mans a child molestor

www.youtube.com...

so much for this man..

If he is pedophile thats just sick but I dont see how this is related with what he said... And what he said is 100% truth so trying to bounce it off doesnt make any sence. It's like telling me that when a murderer tells you the time you dont believe him.

Try to focus on the subject cause if we start this kind of conversation I can point you many of your country prime ministers and ministers with ultra super dirty past. So stay on the subject and dont dismiss the truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Another Greek citizen said: "Let the German taxpayers pay. It is our right not to pay tax."

src
So who's to say that things would improve? I don't like taxes but roads and hospitals are kinda nice options to have. If i were a German citizen and I read that I'd tell Greece to stuff it and figure out their own mess.

brill
edit on 19-6-2011 by brill because: (no reason given)

I don't agree with that also but tbh... Germany Owes to greece 77 billion euro still from WW2. Why they dont pay it back? Are they above the law? Is there ONE legitimate reason why they haven't?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join