It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nerve of this guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am pretty conservative but I decided to give Hussain Obama a chance and I voted for him and talked my wife (against her better judgement) to vote for him as well.

I just can not believe how this man has acted these last few weeks.

First He gives a speech on Immagration and mock's the men and women who have died or at the very least dedicated there lives for this cause by making jokes about digging a moat and putting alligators in it and saying that the border is fine the way it is. I live in a border state and it is not fine!!! Then he makes jokes about the pirate ordeal. Did he forget that people lost there lives??

Then he straight out askes Israel to give back terrorist prisoners to palistine and go back to pre 1967 borders...

t was so good to see the Israeli PM tell him in front of all the world that sorry buddy but that is not going to happen.

If I didnt know better I would think that he actualy knows what hes doing ..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Who cares, the president is totally irrelevant... the real powers are pulling the strings from behind the curtain.

The U.S. president is, and always has been, nothing more than a puppet frontman mouthpiece distraction...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Like Diplomat stated above, Barry is nothing, riding or walking....We have just as much power as he has..In fact, we can probably do more than he can as he can't do anything except what TPTB tell him to do....He is under more control than we are...He just happens to be hangin with the bitches though....and when they are through using him they will probably hang him then, literally......

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Who cares, the president is totally irrelevant... the real powers are pulling the strings from behind the curtain.

The U.S. president is, and always has been, nothing more than a puppet frontman mouthpiece distraction...

I always love this parnoid argument...

Please, share with us who these people behind the curtains are? Where are they?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

I always love this parnoid argument...

Please, share with us who these people behind the curtains are? Where are they?

Brian Peppers, he's the real president.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I disagree and I too would like to know who these people with the real power are., and do these people change with each president? because the way Obama has acted latetly well I ve just never seen such boldness in a left or right way. Most presidents at least toward the media are pretty moderate minus WW2 or 9/11

What I'm trying to say is I dont think the same group of people would have Bush act this way and O bama that way ya know?
edit on 20-5-2011 by madhadder545 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by madhadder545

What a bunch of nonsense, lets look at the issues that have you all riled up...........
1. The border contradicts the statue of liberty, does the phrase "bring me your huddled masses yearning to be free" ring a bell? Unless you are a native american your ancestors came from outside the border, why do you want to deny others the same opportunity? Border jumpers aren't taking jobs away because the guys who own the factories are shipping the whole plant overseas.
2 As for the pirates EVERYONE knows where they are so I don't understand why ships keep going into their area. Would you walk through the ghetto to get to the bank or take the long way to avoid getting robbed?
Both problems can be traced back to the desire for green paper with presidents on it, we have created our own monsters.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

if he wanted to, he could expose tptb, wouldn't the citizens of the us and the world back him up?

what would you do?

you are the POTUS and someone is telling you to shut your mouth and do as i say?

ya right!

seal team 6 would be very busy under my watch, i'll tell ya that!

i don't believe in TPTB, but things would change if there were these ghost people.

but i guess if i had to sign a contract before i was elected, i'd have to honor it. lol!

oooooooookkk.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's scary how ignorant some of you are on a conspiracy forum of all places.

Do you really not know how it works?

lol, where would I start? It's not exactly simple, a lot of work goes into controlling politicians.

Most of your politicians are bought and paid for by the same special interests and money powers. It's sad that this even needs to be explained on a conspiracy forum, it would easily be "Intro to Conspiracy" if it were a class.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Well first off your not in a conspiracy forum, your in the other-current event forum. Secondly, maybe people should be required to explain their conspiracy. I for one keep seeing people blaming TPTB, yet not once can they tell me who these people are, where they are from, how they choose the candidates etc etc etc.

Ive seen people thrown down names like the Rothchild's, Vanderbilts, etc... Yet they can never explain how they are involved with the conspiracy, other than by just using their names.

Are there conspiracies out there? Absolutely.

Should we believe them all at face value? Nope

Not every story is a coinspiracy, and not every conspiracy is real.

Respectfully, please explain who the puppet masters are, where they are from, how they know who is who in the world of US politics, how these people are chosen to run for office, and how these shadow people manipulate elections.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Let me first say this I live in a border state which I stated do you? and the line of work that I used to be in noto long ago is riddled with illegals
And second that has nothing to do with what I said.. The point of both of them points was the improv the president thought he was attending to give them speeches when nothing about it is funny
edit on 21-5-2011 by madhadder545 because: (no reason given)

Oh and thanks for calling my opinion "nonsence

edit on 21-5-2011 by madhadder545 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Diplomat

Well first off your not in a conspiracy forum, your in the other-current event forum. Secondly, maybe people should be required to explain their conspiracy. I for one keep seeing people blaming TPTB, yet not once can they tell me who these people are, where they are from, how they choose the candidates etc etc etc.

Ive seen people thrown down names like the Rothchild's, Vanderbilts, etc... Yet they can never explain how they are involved with the conspiracy, other than by just using their names.

Are there conspiracies out there? Absolutely.

Should we believe them all at face value? Nope

Not every story is a coinspiracy, and not every conspiracy is real.

Respectfully, please explain who the puppet masters are, where they are from, how they know who is who in the world of US politics, how these people are chosen to run for office, and how these shadow people manipulate elections.

DITTO

join