It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okla. Sen. Coburn questions whether Redding 'adult baby' should receive disability benefits

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't know about OK law but I think if we were to have him on film chating on the computer and building a piece of furniture during a workmans comp faud case he'd be screwed.

He demonstrated in the piece I watched on Tabboo about 10 different sets of skills he could use to support himself.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
That's a great question. It is a threat of violence.

That alone if not a crime, certainly would force a mental evaluation.

The women is pretty pathetic as well...

Originally posted by Maxmars

"Should the threat of committing suicide be considered a crime? It seems to be illogical. "Do 'X' for me or I will go away." doesn't sound very coherent in the way of negotiation."

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
First of all, can we just admit that whoever actually threatens suicide in an attempt to get anything is just doing it for pity factor and attention?

It certainly isn't a crime to threaten suicide but the simple fact that he would "threaten" suicide (if you could even call it that) is proof of someone with a pretty twisted and distorted world view and quite possibly a myriad of psychological issues.

Most people who ACTUALLY commit suicide or, at the very least, make the attempt are people who are so distraught and depressed that it is the last and only option they think is available at the time. They don't usually warn or tell anyone about it beforehand, much less make suicidal threats if you don't get your binky.

This guy has nothing to be distraught about in the first place. He's not working 60 hour weeks or more like many of us are. He has his mommy to change his diapers and wipe his hiney - literally.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

While we, the U.S. taxpayers, work the long hours to pay the bills and feed our families some moron in Oklahoma thinks he has it so bad he's gonna threaten US if he doesn't continue to get his free ride. That's basically what it amounts to.

This guy and everyone like him should grow up, but some big-boy britches on and wipe that stupid sad look of their fake baby faces of theirs and start paying their own way in life like everyone else.

And with everything going on in the world, this is the media spotlight?

Everyone has hard times and medical problems. Get over it and get back to work already!

-ChriS

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This person is crying out for attention and threatening suicide is just that. So, nah: He is NOT entitled to disability. I have no sympathy for grown adults acting like babies. Wah! Wah!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hah, I remember this guy.

I'm very pleased to hear this. Validation in ones past efforts are always awesome.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776

not going into an adult baby

but if a true condition he should get disability

Not sure if "condition" is a proper term, but it does exist (or is true). I am one of the "adult babies" (Or Infantilists), so unless I don't exist (which is possible) this is a real thing.

Originally posted by nithaiah

Being a leech isn't a disability. Having one of the creepiest fetishes known to man isn't a disability. What a wanker.

While I agree the fellow should not be "rooking the system", insulting his/my lifestyle is just as wankery (In my opinion) Though, I suppose I could be considered a creep. May I ask how you are certain folks with my lifestyle are creepy? Or is it just because you don't understand the lifestyle? (Hating on somthing that you don't understand is a result of fear, you know this right?)

Trust me, nothing to fear from an infantilist.

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
... I'm just curious about what "DL" means.

DL = Diaper Lover

That would be a person that just enjoys wearing the diapers, much like some guys enjoy just wearing womens panties (versus full on transvestite)

Topic!

I know this is an old one, but I had started a thread as well trying to nip the hateful responses in the bud. Here I am re-hashing this one because I can

As we noted in the other thread, and was starting to note here: The guy can build big baby furniture (Which is a lucrative business FYI) And his woman, well she obviously can take care of children (daycare) and adults (elder care). Needless to say, both of those skills are jobs as well. Not to mention that a "mommy" can make $100+/hr (That is one-hundered dollars an hour) providing "mommy" care to adult babies. (Again, something we KNOW she can do.)

One can be an infantilist without sucking at the teets of disability.

Other thread: I win, mine was first!
edit on 6/26/2011 by adigregorio because: Zelda needed saving, so I added a Link.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join