It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this boards "opposite" a secret society?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I usually visit over at GL... you know the other letter... I don't want to start any crap - not the intent of this thread, but I saw recently that they are asking for $250K in "donations" for a "space project". I asked a few questions, and IMMEDIATELY was BANNED. What the hell? I would like to know where my money was going if I made a donation. I really do wonder if they are tied to a secret society or are basically a front for something else. I find it funny that I come here often and see that some threads are still on the first page over a day later. Yet on this other board everything gets bumped down in seconds and the stats show millions of viewers, thousands of posters, etc. Yea, my ass. I believe they are fudging the numbers or having a company push threads... off rant. In any case, I guess what chaps my ass is why the quasi dishonesty of banning someone when they just asked simple questions about the donations, where the money is going, possible disclosure of the money in itemized columns, etc. I think it's a scam or linked to some type of club/society... what do you think?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What little I've seen from that site was all BS, which is why I avoid it.

If there is an important topic on there it will make it's way ATS.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

GLP is ALOT more fun than ATS, BUT if you get serious about whats going on, youre IMMEDIATELY banned.

i encourage you to stick with ATS. not as fun as the doomsite, but "fun" and DOOM are not what these sites are to be used for imhho.

if it makes you feel any better, ive been banned from glp 3 times this year... the site DOES have a few good threads, and a few good men. emphasis on FEW. mostly, it is made up of juvenile doom & gloomers FRANTICALLY running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

i have a strange feeling that site is used by govt as a psyop program. do some research and find out where its home is in florida. then look for govt bases nearby... just sayin...

apologies to ATS if this is taboo, but it should be known...

join