It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This really is the end of the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ok before you flame, I'm not being deadly serious. Everyone has their own opinions and tastes obviously but this still shocked me.

I'm talking to this girl on facebook and she says she doesn't like family guy. Fair play, I don't really like family guy any more. So we carry on discussing. I ask her what she does like comedy wise. She says Friends. (Lol).

She then proceeds to ask me what I like the most comedy wise. I say Southpark.

She THEN proceeds to say that Friends is MILES better than Southpark.

Now imagine in this video, I'm peter and the fudgesicle is her saying friends is miles better than south park.

I found it hard to swallow..

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
and this is why

population control

seems like a good idea to some

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

that video clip almost made me throw up... so shaky!

rest assured that Southpark is way better than Friends! (if someone said that to me, that would be enough for me to never speak to them again!) Southpark is one of the best shows ever. It is so smart, so funny, social commentary is brilliant.. I can't say enough good things about that show (even though the first two episodes this new season, as well as the last season, didn't grab my attention too much... but the Canadian Royal Wedding was pretty damn funny... we actually have the tradition of rubbing pudding on our wife-to-be's arms! haha)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So, you're sayin' you've lost your head???

:p

top topics

join