It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Attack Imminent With Accusation of 9/11 Role

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
smells like fish...sniff..sniff...
I don't believe ANYTHING that comes out of our government's mouth.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Iran was involved in 9/11? That only means one thing: invade Pakistan.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ok, so let me get this straight..so Saudi nationals who were wired money from the Pakistani ISI, Who were part of Al qaida which was funded in the 80's by the U.S, were aided by Iran???

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm utterly sick and tired of the government insulting my intelligence. Is it really that many idiots here in america? because if it is, we ALL are surely doomed

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat

'
oh you know it!.

invade? u cant invade if your already there right? i mean

KNOCK KNOCK?

they were "within what 4 k's of the LARGEST' military facility where they snaped bin laden bin hidin outin.

REALLY!.

haha. lock n load. its like 4km march!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So now it Iran's turn?

The last country to cut China form the oil and force them to attack Siberia.

That's important because I wanted to go to the Baikal Lake on summer holiday in future.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Terviseks

or even attack Australia...

Yeah ummm...good luck with that
Us Aussies would just retreat inland and let all our nasty, poisonous animals and insects decimate the invasion force - then we'd push back out and own the rest

LOL, they already thought about that, just west of Alice Springs you will find Pine Gap, right in the middle of the continent.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

I figured we would just invade Iraq again, that worked so well the first time, with only about one MILLION civilian deaths, we'll do better this time.

/sarcasm

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostoned
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

They are part of NATO, Europe that is, so do you think they are just bombing Libya and Ivory Coast and not replacing their bombs? Fact is Europe has built up their military and continues to do so under the cover of NATO and they ride on the back of the U.S military. Not to mention the Eastern Europeans, Russia in particular is going through a massive arms build up and re-modernization. China meanwhile has announced huge military spending increases which has been going on for years, and is supplying not-so-friendly-with-us countries like Pakistan with military hardware. There's plenty of press on all this...

Overall across the world, expenditure is increasing yes. But it is inaccurate to say every country is, when the majority of NATO nations are cutting back. Of course they're replacing their bombs, that doesn't mean they're building up. The fact is that the European NATO nations are cutting back their budgets, not expanding them, and not under the cover of NATO. We've seen with Libya the divides that exist within NATO, so you can't just say because one country is building up within NATO all are under cover. If there was really a world war coming, you can be sure the likes of Germany, France, UK would be massively increasing their military capacity, rather than cutting back and being forced to jointly use some equipment.
On another note, it would be interesting to see the combined might of Europe, if they spent as heavily as the US. Not too long ago that Germany became a superpower in a decade, I imagine Germany, UK, France, Italy + the rest combined would match the US for military might, don't see any country taking on a fully militarised NATO.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
And the plot thickens....

Iran Arrests 30 People Suspected of Spying For US

TEHRAN - The Iranian intelligence ministry announced that it had uncovered and dismantled a network suspected of spying for the United States and made 30 arrests, state television reported on Saturday.

"Due to the massive intelligence and counter-intelligence work by Iranian intelligence agents, a complex espionage and sabotage network linked to America's spy organisation was uncovered and dismantled," a ministry statement read out on the television said.

Yeah, no media build up here folks......

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
And the plot thickens....

Iran Arrests 30 People Suspected of Spying For US

TEHRAN - The Iranian intelligence ministry announced that it had uncovered and dismantled a network suspected of spying for the United States and made 30 arrests, state television reported on Saturday.

"Due to the massive intelligence and counter-intelligence work by Iranian intelligence agents, a complex espionage and sabotage network linked to America's spy organisation was uncovered and dismantled," a ministry statement read out on the television said.

Yeah, no media build up here folks......

Caught that also.

BAH! Just a coincidence!

Not.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm also sure this has nothing to with it either, but it does seem to have slipped right under the radar.
Obama Fixes Visa Policy for Iranian Students

The National Iranian American Council (NIAC) applauds the Obama Administration’s decision to repeal the Single-Entry Visa policy for Iranian students. This action by the State Department is hopefully an indication that Obama is taking steps to implement policies to extend an open hand to the people of the region, which was the central message of his address on Middle East policy yesterday.

This could in no way be exploited to allow anybody already here or planning on coming here.

Under the Single-Entry Visa policy, Iranians students could not leave the US for the duration of their studies without losing their visa. The decision will expand opportunities for Iranians to study in the US at a time when record numbers of Iranian youth seek to escape repression in Iran.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

True, a lot of decreased spending due to poor economy in Europe. I only said the majority of countries around the world - you are right, not all are bulking up at the moment but for good reason. Because of the rapid advances in technology, many countries have sat by and watched their very expensive bombs and delivery systems become obsolete. Today, much more can be done with much less, so it's sort of a waiting game for smaller countries while the big guys (mainly the U.S., China and Russia) dictate the standards. I've read a lot of articles regarding this subject, I'm no expert, but many signs do point to world conflict on the horizon.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

I'm also sure this has nothing to with it either, but it does seem to have slipped right under the radar. Obama Fixes Visa Policy for Iranian Students

Waaaaaay of topic but I could dig some Iranian women at my college

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Not exactly where I was going with that

I was pointing out the fact that now anyone under an Iranian student visa is now able to go back and forth without it affecting their visas.

This could easily allow any number of scenarios to play out, information to pass freely back and forth, funding for actions in either country to go under the radar by utilizing a mule.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I really hope that any declaration of any attacks from Iran will not be hidden from the mainstream. I'm tired of all the disinformation in my own country

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Iran Attack Imminent With Accusation of 9/11 Role

beforeitsnews.com

NEW YORK: Two defectors from Iran's intelligence service have testified that Iranian officials knew in advance about the attacks of September 11, 2001, says a US court filing that seeks damages for Iran's ''direct support for, and sponsorship of, the most deadly act of terrorism in American history''.

One of the defectors also claimed that Iran was involved in designing the attacks, the filing said. The defectors' identities and testimony were not revealed in the filing but were being submitted.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Let's look at Iran this. Tough measures may need to be taken there. Nothing new I don't think. More a matter of who'll take the action to shut-down the nuc threat to the west without killing innocent peoples of Iran?
Duuno, but seems that is the case.
Related News Links:
www.activistpost.com
www.smh.com.au

And:

NYTIMES
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 20-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by CanadianDream420

That's how it works... believe the best about your own country, believe the worst about all others. Otherwise called nationalism. It's been a major promoter of wars over the centuries.

Actually that is incorrect...

Here is the actual definition of Nationalism:

dictionary.reference.com...

Nationalism means yes pride in ones own country and protection of ones own country, it has been been preverted these last few decades, but nationalism in it's purest form is not a bad thing. It protects your culture, way of life, including the economy,and the sovereignty.

I understand the current events and overall state of affairs in the USA are not all that great at the moment, how ever if people will wake up and realize that the Constitution IS what makes America great and stand up for it, and defend it, we SHOULD have a nationalistic pride in it, for it is the GREATEST document ever written and practiced in the history of the world.

Now on Iran, something doesn't smell right and we all know it. The saddest part of this is, the Iranian people (not the government of Iran) admire and resepects what America stood for, and actually do not hate Isreal as the MSM would like to make you think. The U.S. lost a major chance to not have to worry about Iran, when the president didn't come out in support of the people of Iran. All he would have to have said was "We the people of the United States support your efforts." and they would have taken down their radical regieme thereselves at all costs and without the U.S. firing a shot. THAT is how the president should wield power, is through the embodiment of what America stands for: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness...

I pray we don't end up going to war with Iran, this will be a bloody and costly adventure for the entire world.

Grim
edit on 22/5/2011 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/5/2011 by Grimmley because: Spelling and Grammer >. extra DIV

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
The public won't believe American CIA defectors from their own country... but Iranian intelligence defectors???

Wow.

Also GWB knew about the attacks before they happened as well...
Should U.S Military burn down Bush's house/ranch?
edit on 20-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

lol funny so many of you get it now.
Great work OP wish I had your talent for making a point.

FnS

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join