It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama a.k.a Harrison J Bounel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
For those that missed the thread on GLP here is the radio link to an interview with a debt collector who stumbled on to links to Obama's secret and seemingly criminal past. This past involves numerous social security numbers, at least 58 different addresses and apparent mortgage scams.

As the radio interviewer says it is about time the FBI did their job and investigated then arrest him.

Listen about 18 minutes in

www.trunews.com...
edit on 20-5-2011 by keldas because: correction

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just so you are aware; if you can't already tell;"Glp" tends toward the extreme with little caution....
believe me I would like nothing better than to ge to the "bottom" of the "Obama story".
just take GLP with a grain of salt. I understand the owner has ties to "behavioral research" through the Airforce anda possible cia front called "Tavistock".I used to be a regular but felt completely manipulated every time I replied.loaded with "button pushers"...

I would not be completely surprised if ol "Harry bounell " giggles his azz off everytime he hearsof " them" chasing their tails around "Barry Soetero"
cheers.

edit on 20-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Just so you are aware; if you can't already tell;"Glp" tends toward the extreme with little caution....
believe me I would like nothing better than to ge to the "bottom" of the "Obama story".
just take GLP with a grain of salt. I understand the owner has ties to "behavioral research" through the Airforce anda possible cia front called "Tavistock".I used to be a regular but felt completely manipulated every time I replied.loaded with "button pushers"...

I would not be completely surprised if ol "Harry bounell " giggles his azz off everytime he hearsof " them" chasing their tails around "Barry Soetero"
cheers.

Don't dismiss it because it was first posted on GLP. The original poster gave a radio link to a radio station and the interview seems very plausible.

I would accept your reasoning more if you had at least listened to the radio link then gave your opinion on it.

Any way some people have the same opinion of ATS as you apparently do of GLP.
edit on 20-5-2011 by keldas because: additonal information

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by keldas

Originally posted by 46ACE

cheers.

Don't dismiss it because it was first posted on GLP. The original poster gave a radio link to a radio station and the interview seems very plausible.

I would accept your reasoning more if you had at least listened to the radio link then gave your opinion on it.

Any way some people have the same opinion of ATS as you apparently do of GLP.
edit on 20-5-2011 by keldas because: additonal information

Perhaps I wandered off topic (rapidly);I did listenand heard some guy named"Al" some how tied an address to michelle Obama that also linked to a "Harrison Bounell". I didn't touch on the lack of veracity(proof) there.A story is a story. Lets pull the "Harrison" lead abit and see what unravels next.

I was merely passing on my experience dealing with the "culture" at GLP.
More interesting reading
tavistock/glp connection):
www.dailypaul.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Completely off topic. This has nothing to do with GLP.

I think TrueAmerican has a thread on this already however.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

top topics

join